Dundee v Sevco

Just joe

MacDonald Jardine
2 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

closer to 3rd is tho.

depends on how you want to view it.

Oh, and rangers getting beat is funny , anyway.

Aye and you'll view it in the best possible terms.

Levein can currently do no wrong.

Just like Cathro couldn't until he was sacked. Then he became the problem. 

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holt & Wilson say it all to new honest 

Holt is tragic bad. Seldom see a player with such a lack of shift 

Pony the pair of them 

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

always worth a look after a defeat over there.

I saw someone say they had to purge the place of Kathloics, it actually remained and got some backing.

It's a hoot.

On a serious note, the league is tight, we need to start winning some games, a few wins and we'll be rocking, a few defeats and 

Image result for crying

We really need to pick up some wins in our current run of home games. If we do not, then we are in trouble. Levein has to get his business in the transfer window spot on or else we have a shit scary rest of the season ahead.

aye, but they still have a relegation thread. unlikely as that is. It is funny.... 6 years ago they thought they'd be back in Europe and champions by now.......

Image result for laughing

The mighty Glasgow Rangers having a relegation thread on Bearsden. :smug:

Bazzas right boot
Just now, SwindonJambo said:

We really need to pick up some wins in our current run of home games. If we do not, then we are in trouble. Levein has to get his business in the transfer window spot on or else we have a shit scary rest of the season ahead.

I agree, I do. We need to improve but we won't be relegated.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The mighty Glasgow Rangers having a relegation thread on Bearsden. :pmsl:

wearethepeople1    2,286

• Hall of Fame
  • gold2.png.bc9cf4b0359e47af1458b1738fc02e
  • wearethepeople1
  • Club Legend
  • 14,562 posts

We have become a diddy club and can do nothing about it. We will never recover from the last few years. It’s over 

They are slowing realising.

Image result for laughing gif

My vision is becoming a reality. Time for us to get a ****ing grip.

There are plenty of threads covering our difficulties and I don't see any need to have then rehearsed AGAIN on this thread.

Why is it Hearts supporters can't enjoy the defeat of one of the Uglies without regurgitating the same stuff that is all over the rest of the topics?

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

There are plenty of threads covering our difficulties and I don't see any need to have then rehearsed AGAIN on this thread.

Why is it Hearts supporters can't enjoy the defeat of one of the Uglies without regurgitating the same stuff that is all over the rest of the topics?

Image result for agree gif

5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Absolutely, Colin. :thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot

As soon as Pedro was sacked all his signings would have been looking to escape.

It's all good sacking a manager, but when he has clearly influenced the transfer policy and even excluded some of the players that are playing now from the squad, when you sack him you in effect are righting of a number of his signings, not all but some. Some clearly came to the club because of his influence.

They are so ****ed.

We have issues but the light is at the end of the tunnel, they have an expensive squad, some who will want to leave now, no money, require soft loans a fan base that expects them to be at least second at  a canter and most likely challenge Celtic. All this topped with the absolute Cherry that they are run by a criminal in King.

Image result for bomb giff

Once teams fully wise up that they are not Rangers anymore they will lose what little fear factor they had and if we can get our act together, deliver on our potential, Aberdeen look like they are going nowhere and even hibs look like they can more than match rangers, they will be proper ****ed.

MacDonald Jardine
8 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Because if Rangers, who are a number of points above us, can lose to the team at the bottom of the league and the league is tight, we are right up against it.

I don't trust this squad in a dogfight.

MacDonald Jardine

As soon as Pedro was sacked all his signings would have been looking to escape.

It's all good sacking a manager, but when he has clearly influenced the transfer policy and even excluded some of eth players that are playing now from the squad, when you sack him you in effect are righting of a number of his signings, not all but some. Some clearly came to the club because of his influence.

They are so ****ed.

We have issues but the light is at the end of the tunnel, they have an expensive squad, some who will want to leave now, no money, require soft loans a fan base that expects them to be at least second at  a canter and most likely challenge Celtic. All this topped with the absolute Cherry that they are run by a criminal in King.

Image result for bomb giff

Like us and Cathro then?

Dundee, Hamilton and hibs beat them whilst we went to ibrox and parked the bus. Barry.

Need to win the next few games as we’ll take no more than 2 points from Celtic, dandies and Celtic colts. In fact; we could be in serious tom kite after the game at pittodrie.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

Like us and Cathro then?

Yip, but we aren't losing money, require soft loans and have no clue.

We sacked Cathro, opened our new stand and look to the future.

Plenty of threadS about us, why not abandon this thread and allow those who don't like Rangers have a laugh in their misery rather than try and start a fight when all's we are doing is bashing rangers.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Because if Rangers, who are a number of points above us, can lose to the team at the bottom of the league and the league is tight, we are right up against it.

I don't trust this squad in a dogfight

Start a thread slagging us then and our lack of fight.

it's a rangers match thread in which they got humped.

Great stuff. Also, I still have hopes of putting a wee run together so teams above us getting beat is just.... barry.

Away and pish your pants on another thread about a " dog fight"

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Dundee, Hamilton and hibs beat them whilst we went to ibrox and parked the bus. Barry.

Need to win the next few games as we’ll take no more than 2 points from Celtic, dandies and Celtic colts. In fact; we could be in serious tom kite after the game at pittodrie.

We'll beat hibs, stoap being a big shite bag.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Some people upset at Rangers getting rammed it seems 

Replace "some" with usual and you hit the jackpot.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Double header in league v Aberdeen next for Rangers 

Tricky 

TBF, what is being proved that anyone can beat anyone. They could win them two games and it wouldn't surprise.

A team to put 4/5 wins together could really take off, we have an opportunity to do that, We should be looking at no one with fear.

1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

We'll beat hibs, stoap being a big shite bag.

Like you said we’d finish top 3? Hibs will skelp us again on the 27th. I’ve not seen anything at all in the last few weeks to suggest otherwise. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, NewYorkFleaPit said:

Like you said we’d finish top 3? Hibs will skelp us again on the 27th. I’ve not seen anything at all in the last few weeks to suggest otherwise. 

We'll be nearer top 3 than bottom.

I'll go that far now:P

Just now, BigDave'sHeed said:

We'll be nearer top 3 than bottom.

I'll go that far now:P

We’ll be nearer 10th. 8th at best. 

MacDonald Jardine
7 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Start a thread slagging us then and our lack of fight.

it's a rangers match thread in which they got humped.

Great stuff. Also, I still have hopes of putting a wee run together so teams above us getting beat is just.... barry.

Away and pish your pants on another thread about a " dog fight"

The one thing about you is you push your pants about nothing. 

Everything is great until it isn't.

Then it's the previous guy's fault.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

The one thing about you is you push your pants about nothing. 

Everything is great until it isn't.

Then it's the previous guy's fault.

You're right I don't pish my pants about nothing- don't see the point.

No one has said it's great- clearly we need to improve

No idea what that means.

with that in mind, Rangers getting beat is funny anD shows that although we need to win games, if we do that- climbing the table isn't beyond us. Rangers and hibs are not that good. 

Lose and we'll drop down the league- I understand how a league system works.

43 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

wearethepeople1    2,286

• Hall of Fame
  • gold2.png.bc9cf4b0359e47af1458b1738fc02e
  • wearethepeople1
  • Club Legend
  • 14,562 posts

We have become a diddy club and can do nothing about it. We will never recover from the last few years. It’s over 

They are slowing realising.

Image result for laughing gif

My vision is becoming a reality. Time for us to get a ****ing grip.

We r the diddy men........

16 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

TBF, what is being proved that anyone can beat anyone. They could win them two games and it wouldn't surprise.

A team to put 4/5 wins together could really take off, we have an opportunity to do that, We should be looking at no one with fear.

Yeah

Its a decent league 

24 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I don't trust this squad in a dogfight.

If you hadn't already posted that on numerous occasions elsewhere, my stance might change.

You have and so, I still say, please keep your negativity off a positive thread,you've got virtually a whole forum trumpeting your malcontent. Stop being so selfish in highjacking it for your own personal hobbyhorse.

It's unneccesary!

The problem of course is that cancer spreads!

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, NewYorkFleaPit said:

We’ll be nearer 10th. 8th at best. 

4th

Hibs are shite

Motherwell are shite

Don't think we'll catch Rangers or Aberdeen.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah

Its a decent league 

Competitive is the word I 'd use.....;)

4th

Hibs are shite

Motherwell are shite

Reeks of arrogance....................       Hearts are 3 or 4 in Scotland..........       No higher or lower.

Every fu..ing team other than Celtic have lost points.

There's as much chance of relegation as coming second..

Bazzas right boot
Just now, hueyview said:

Reeks of arrogance....................       Hearts are 3 or 4 in Scotland..........       No higher or lower.

Every fu..ing team other than Celtic have lost points.

There's as much chance of relegation as coming second..

lol, so we agree then....

42 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

4th

Hibs are shite

Motherwell are shite

I know you like to be sunny and positive but we are worse than all of those teams. I’m travelling up for the Motherwell game in 2 weeks and I’m looking forward to seeing the new stand and enjoying the matchday experience but I’m wary about the football itself as Motherwell are a decent side and we are not. I think we’ll finish around 8th I’m afraid unless  we make some good signings in January. But we are a resilient support and will get through it and rebuild.

Getting back on topic, Rangers fans are not patient or resilient . They are extremely demanding , have an unshakable sense of entitlement based on Deidco’s history and when they don’t get what they want, they go mental. They will only ever compare themselves with Septic, panicking their ownership into spending money they don’t have on hasbeens and flatterers to deceive in a despairing attempt to compete and placate their followers. When it inevitably goes tits up, The result is lots of angry, seething currants and a 5 year old club with steadily worsening finances. We haven’t much to smile about ourselves but let’s just enjoy their pain. I like seeing self entitled tossers getting their comeuppance in any sphere of life, sporting or otherwise.

In a thread over there slagging off King, some of them are DEMANDING that a billionaire emerges from nowhere to buy their club. There’s absolutely no suggestion of them clubbing together FoH style and doing it themselves, they expect a Sugar Daddy. Talk about delusional.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

I know you like to be sunny and positive but we are worse than all of those teams. I’m travelling up for the Motherwell game in 2 weeks and I’m looking forward to seeing the new stand and the matchday experience but I’m wary about the football itself as Motherwell are a decent side and we are not. I think we’ll finish around 8th I’m afraid unless  we make some good signings in January. But we are a resilient support and will get through it and rebuild.

Getting back on topic, Rangers fans are not patient or resilient . They are extremely demanding , have an unshakable sense of entitlement based on Deidco’s history and when they don’t get what they want, they go mental. They will only ever compare themselves with Septic, panicking their ownership into spending money they don’t have on hasbeens and flatterers to deceive. The result is lots of angry, seething currants and a 5 year old club with steadily worsening finances. We haven’t much to smile about ourselves but let’s just enjoy their pain as is the purpose of this thread. I like seeing self entitled tossers getting their comeuppance in any sphere of life, sporting or otherwise.

In a thread over there slagging off King, some of them are DEMANDING that a billionaire emerges from nowhere to buy their club. There’s absolutely no suggestion of them clubbing together FoH style and doing it themselves, they expect a Sugar Daddy. Talk about delusional.

I agree, but in all honesty 4th isn't Beyond us.

Would be interesting uf someone could put a league table of the first ten game's if we hadn't played at home for a few seasons.

I don't Think we're as bad as folk like to say, although we lack personal in a few areas and I also don't Think the likes of hibs or Motherwell are that good.

Both these clubs Could lose a number of games.motherwell lose moult they could become a different team overnight.

The most important thing is for us to start Winning, then go from there.i agree with your last sentiment.

Bottom line is we need to look after ourselves and pick up points. We can’t influence other results. 

Good that Rangers got beat though. ?

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

I agree. Ignoring the other games we have recently played Dundee at Dens Park, lost 2-1, Kilmarnock at Murrayfield, lost 2-1 and Partick at Tynecastle, drew 1-1. That is one point from three teams at the bottom end of the league. We have Ross County tomorrow and both Hamilton and Dundee are due at Tynecastle very soon after that. We need to be looking to win those games, I don't give a feck if it is 1-0 in each case, but we do need to be looking to win them. Tomorrow's game is one I'd never normally think about because I'd be totally confident about getting all 3 points, but this time round I'm not. Can we get relegated, the only truthful answer to that is yes, of course we can, we are an awful side to watch. Will we get relegated, a different question. I hope not and I'm unwilling to say yes, but the only way to make sure we don't is pick up quite dramatically on the park.

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

5 points off the bottom. Killie and County getting a bit of a lift with new managers, both look like finding some form. Dundee, with a decent draw at the weekend, have just beaten a Rangers side that beat us comfortably. People actual laughing at the boy saying we are in trouble. We’ve lost at home to killie and drawn with Thistle. If we don’t win tomorrow we are in deep trouble, there is no glossing over that. 

But we have not lost.

Imagine we lose every single game for the rest of our lives.

We are in deep trouble.

What if .

26 minutes ago, Cory McNamara said:

Rangers, Rangers don't hang your nose

Don't hate Catholics

Just follow, follow

English fifth tier is always yours

What the fekin fek is hapnin on this forum.

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, Cory McNamara said:

Rangers, Rangers don't hang your nose

Don't hate Catholics

Just follow, follow

English fifth tier is always yours

Where's the second verse?

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Are they really?

This is a genuine worry if we carry on the way we are.

On tonight's showing I wouldn't fancy us against Dundee who were bottom of the league. 

We couldn't beat Partick, who are now bottom, at home.

This is a thread about sevco getting beaten by the team bottom of the league. There are plenty of other threads to discuss Hearts' woes and current form.

D'you know what I find ****ing hilarious?

Sevco getting beaten by the the bottom of the league. 

4 hours ago, Morgan said:

I think Sue Ellen has, as usual, had a wee bit too much to drink and is about to take it out on John Ross junior.

Hearts are all but down Mr Bond, sad but true.

:wink:

???

Archived