Welcome Home - Forever

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Welcome home everyone.

Well done all and every single person who has made this possible. 

It has been the maddest ride, and tomorrow it concludes. There are plenty of detractors of this famous old football club, but everyone inside Tynecastle Park should take just a moment to consider the amazing loyalty and selflessness from many to make this occur.

Heart of Midlothian, I will love you forever and tomorrow I salute you and the people who would not let you die, that gave you life support and will now see you thrive once more.

HHGH

Let us reflect. I’ll personally be thinking of this at 3pm tomorrow. May even up my FOH sub as a tribute to this photo. Great post 

56060E80-2B3A-4F22-977D-0BCE13FE215E.jpeg

Old Pivotonian
26 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Welcome home everyone.

It has been the maddest ride, and tomorrow it concludes. There are plenty of detractors of this famous old football club, but everyone inside Tynecastle Park should take just a moment to consider the amazing loyalty and selflessness from many to make this occur.

Heart of Midlothian, I will love you forever and tomorrow I salute you and the people who would not let you die, that gave you life support and will now see you thrive once more.

HHGH

Well said mate. My thoughts exactly.

28 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Welcome home everyone.

HHGH

Good lad Sir!!

Old Pivotonian
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Let us reflect. I’ll personally be thinking of this at 3pm tomorrow. May even up my FOH sub as a tribute to this photo. Great post 

Be honest, is there a single normal looking person in this entire picture? The rocket at the front with the shades and the 70's hair cut takes the biscuit.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The boy blowing up the balloon looks as if he is going to burst first :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, EH11 2NL said:

Can't stop thinking about that st mirren game. What an achievement by all involved

Crossed my mind too. Almost 5 years to the day? November 17th 2012. Epic. Just epic the turnaround

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Crossed my mind too. Almost 5 years to the day?

Must be pretty close. Its been a rollercoaster! Tomorrow with be special. 

See where you are standing there ya wee verminous cretin. There's a beautiful new stand. You told us **** all. See you all soon. Don't forget your party hats.

Hobo.jpg

I'm in tears, 25 years to the day I lost my dad on 19th November ....... I love him and I love Hearts. It's going to be emotional ❤️

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Fandango said:

I'm in tears, 25 years to the day I lost my dad on 19th November ....... I love him and I love Hearts. It's going to be emotional ❤️

Be they tears of pride and fond remembrance Fandango.

Great thread Sir Gio.

I’m so, so jealous of all you guys that are going there tomorrow. Emotional as feck for me and I wish you all a very happy Sunday and a winning return to the home of Scottish football.

2-0 btw.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Welcome home everyone.

HHGH

Very well said Sir Gio

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Be they tears of pride and fond remembrance Fandango.

Pride tears for my dad and grandad too. :thumb:

Brick Tamland

Welcome home everyone.

HHGH

Great post 

2 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

As sad as it is I love Tynecastle more than my own home

Good lad.

It’s the way it was and the way it should be.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I am literally speaking from the heart. I wish everyone who feels the same could be there. Half way through the 2nd half against Killie I imagined of how it would have been had we moved out.

Its a bit silly for a grown man. Not just to get emotional over a football team but its bricks and mortar (and now steel!). I'm definitely over sensitive of criticism. Not of myself - Hearts! 

I cant wait for tomorrow and all the days that follow, the new memories and the stories that lie ahead. Bad days and good days will follow as sure as night follows day, but we will forever be Heart of Midlothian. 

A wee lump in the throat, but tomorrow is a day for happiness. But I really hope she gets the best start

My grandad first took me to Tynecastle in 1978. We stood in the old enclosure under the T for Travel. I have purposely chosen my seat for tomorrow as close to that point as I possibly could.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

See where you are standing there ya wee verminous cretin. There's a beautiful new stand. You told us **** all. See you all soon. Don't forget your party hats.

Hobo.jpg

Off to bed for my long drive tomorrow. But before I do, for this absolute roaster

:fth: 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

My grandad first took me to Tynecastle in 1978. We stood in the old enclosure under the T for Travel. I have purposely chosen my seat for tomorrow as close to that point as I possibly could.

My centre stand seat was directly above the the M in Mackays.

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Off to bed for my long drive tomorrow. But before I do, for this absolute roaster

Well done HMFC. 

From the fans, to QueenAnn, to the FOH, to Levein, the council and the worries (including Greegs) and everybody else.

We have earn’t this.

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

My centre stand seat was directly above the the M in Mackays.

My first game was against Partick. We got beat 3-1 I think. Willie Gibson scored our goal.

Tomorrow will almost be full circle.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Forever and always.

quite right. My last penny and love will go to HMFC and I couldn’t think of anything better. 

Forevry and always HMFC

forevry and always Gorgie

forevry and always Heart of Midlothian 

ming the merciless

Welcome home everyone.

HHGH

Quality, quality thread!

Live reasonably close and have turned into Bob The Builder the last few weeks going along to check on progress. Will have to find another hobby now but immensely grateful to everyone who has made this happen.

Tomorrow will be emotional as ****, might have to wear shades.

Mon the Jambos!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

As sad as it is I love Tynecastle more than my own home

My family all think I love Hearts more than I love them!

Not often they're right.?

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

Brilliant Notts .... emotional day for all of us ❤️

I am literally speaking from the heart. I wish everyone who feels the same could be there. Half way through the 2nd half against Killie I imagined of how it would have been had we moved out.

Its a bit silly for a grown man. Not just to get emotional over a football team but its bricks and mortar (and now steel!). I'm definitely over sensitive of criticism. Not of myself - Hearts! 

I cant wait for tomorrow and all the days that follow, the new memories and the stories that lie ahead. Bad days and good days will follow as sure as night follows day, but we will forever be Heart of Midlothian. 

A wee lump in the throat, but tomorrow is a day for happiness. But I really hope she gets the best start

Take a bow son, great post ???

1 hour ago, Old Pivotonian said:

Be honest, is there a single normal looking person in this entire picture? The rocket at the front with the shades and the 70's hair cut takes the biscuit.

To this day I can always say that you can tell who’s a Hibs supporter. Usually jakey and junky like in appearance and guaranteed to be a munter. Dregs of society and a wart on Edinburghs appearance. Trainspotting kind of sums them up

Archived