Welcome Home - Forever

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

My centre stand seat was directly above the the M in Mackays.

You had a seat. I was council estate - sat on the perimeter wall in the South Enclosure not far from where that bampot ran on to the pitch to attack the ref Aug 78 v Hibs. 

Its a funny feeling, the pictures of the new Tynecastle are amazing, modern, practical, and a sign of ambition, and long term future planning and objectives.

On the flip side another part of my life has gone, a necessary victim of progress, many memories of the old place, wonder how my fathers long gone spirit feels in this new home, but I am sure when the Boys in Maroon take the field tomorrow he will be ready with his strategies, many complaints, and if Hearts win a happy man, and if they lose the other spirits will think they have arrived in hell.

To every single person connected to this special football club that is Heart of Midlothian enjoy ur homecoming 2 moro afternoon and a massive thank you to everyone for the monumental effort that got us over the line we thank you to all hibbies looking in GIRFUY HHGH FTH 1-5 

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Just saw this on twitter. An easy read now, but at the time it sent shivers down my ****ing spine...

IMG_2016.JPG

Exactly! Perspective has kindo been lost recently.

So jealous I can't make it today. I'll be watching on Hearts tv tho.

A big well done to all involved. Worth the wait.

This is it we are back!

Let's make it a fortress again. Let's MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!

GORGIE RULES :flag2:

Archived