Go on Russia....sort out Lharsson and his mates

Therapist

awadooningorgie2

Have it on very good authority from a very well known Hobo who lives in Monifieth that our friend Thherapist is actually a Hobo having the biggest p-take of all time.

Your time is up my friend.....

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris

Therapist dislikes Celtic, big deal. why the commotion?

Chad Sexington
Have it on very good authority from a very well known Hobo who lives in Monifieth that our friend Thherapist is actually a Hobo having the biggest p-take of all time.

Haha.

Now that would be big. Irvine Jambo big. :eek:

Sorry mate.

Therapist may be many things, but I really don't think he's a hobo. :)

awadooningorgie2

Perfect parody of what Hibs fans would like to think of Jambosm if you think about it. Guy was pished but apparently is a huge Hibee and seemed genuine enough. No idea if it is true or not.

Perfect parody of what Hibs fans would like to think of Jambosm if you think about it. Guy was pished but apparently is a huge Hibee and seemed genuine enough. No idea if it is true or not.

Don't Hibs fans have some sort of odd connection with Celtic?

Plus, I've seen him in Robbo's before games.

Hardly the place you'd find a Wee Teamer.

Russia looked really good, I think they'd beat a few teams that are left. Don't think they'll have enough for the Dutch though.

Also, I'm sure Therapist has a good few mates on here who'll back him up.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Never see any slaggings of ex Rangers players playing in this competition on this site yet.

Not to do with Religion just childish behaviour from certain posters.

Eh, yes, the post i quoted was all about religion.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Russia looked really good, I think they'd beat a few teams that are left. Don't think they'll have enough for the Dutch though.

Also, I'm sure Therapist has a good few mates on here who'll back him up.

He's clearly not a Hobo. I suspect he prefers oranges to apples though...

The Real Maroonblood
Don't Hibs fans have some sort of odd connection with Celtic?

Plus, I've seen him in Robbo's before games.

Hardly the place you'd find a Wee Teamer.

Quality pub.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wouldn't consider ICT a rival team.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

I like to see Ra Sellick get beat, I couldn't care less about ICT's results.

Closer rivals than Celtic these days......

Guest S.U.S.S.

Why is it a crime on here to not like Celtic, nor any of their ex players?

Why do posters have to justify their dislikes or add, "I also hate rankgers" etc?

All these sad posts sniping at people simply because they dont like one of our rivals or any players connected with them?:confused:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Why do posters have to justify their dislikes or add, "I also hate rankgers" etc?

All these sad posts sniping at people simply because they dont like one of our rivals or any players connected with them?:confused:

Jesus wept, it's a feckin wind-up. Fact, end of etc etc

Give in mate. They're all far too comfortable on their high horse to come back down.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Quality pub.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you one of those who "Has not set foot in there for years" or "Would never drink there" yet will tell us ALL who drink there are huns etc?

I really hope not, thats a pathetic point of view.

Please note, im not accusing you simply asking.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Jesus wept, it's a feckin wind-up. Fact, end of etc etc

Oh goody, the old favourite FACT!

End the thread mods!;)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Oh goody, the old favourite FACT!

End the thread mods!;)

What, just as it's starting to get rivetting?

Guest S.U.S.S.
What, just as it's starting to get rivetting?

True, ok give us another 10-15 mins mods please;)

Well said sir, but never a mention of Rangers players playing, shows peoples love of Rangers.

Larsson with Laudrop the greatest players the SPL has ever seen, just jelous of a great player.

OP grow up.

There's a few others that I've admired, but undoubtedly Larsson was worth the admission money alone.

Scottish football is the winner when great players play in the SPL, to belittle them simply shows a lack of respect.

I'll applaud and respect any player who impresses, but I won't sit here and defend a bunch of hapless Liths.

It's sad that I'm commending an ex-Celtic player in defence of the SPL.

portobellojambo1

I too thought Russia played well tonight, in saying that I think the overall age of the Swedish team possibly caught up with them and they were struggling in both their second game and this evening's game, but there again you can only beat what is in front of you.

I also think the Dutch will be a different kettle of fish, and have too much for the Russians, but it could potentially be an interesting and open game.

Jimmy McNulty

Hook, line and sinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therapist, when you go fishing, you don't do it in half measurers :)

You have talent my boy....

portobellojambo1
Cheers Sean, was gonna do a Spain/Russia double but a bit dubious now :confused:

Ya erse.

I'd have thought that it was pretty obvious. Many of us don't like to be thought of as mini-Huns and so take issue with any alleged Hearts fan who shows signs of being of that tendency.

For the same reason, most Hibs fans I know prefer Rangers to Celtic. They certainly don't have any affinity with Celtic.

And now it appears that Terapist might actually be a Hhibs fan taking the *h*** out of us.

You can't trust anything you read on the Internet these days.

shaun.lawson

No no, I'd go further than that. I think Therapist insisted on his home being painted green and white throughout, has expensive portraits of Jock Stein, Martin O'Neill, Billy McNeill and Paul McStay, and spends his time buying leprechauns on Ebay, drinking Guinness and humming along to the Fields of Athenry.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'd have thought that it was pretty obvious. Many of us don't like to be thought of as mini-Huns and so take issue with any alleged Hearts fan who shows signs of being of that tendency.

For the same reason, most Hibs fans I know prefer Rangers to Celtic. They certainly don't have any affinity with Celtic.

And now it appears that Terapist might actually be a Hhibs fan taking the *h*** out of us.

You can't trust anything you read on the Internet these days.

I agree, root out the mini huns, but not liking Celtic does not make you a mini hun. If you bow to peoples incorrect assumptions ul bow and scrape you way through life not being true to yourself.

shaun.lawson

Celtic aren't our rivals. Hibs are. Celtic are only our rivals if a mosquito colliding with an elephant can also be said to be a 'rival' - think that scene from Casablanca:

Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?

Rick: Well, if I gave you any thought, I probably would.

The OP is, of course, on the windup, and has proved spectacularly successful in the process. But I'd politely ask you in return: why is it a crime on here to hate Rangers, and wish destruction upon their entire organisation?

Say What Again

Makes a lot of sense.

'Mini-hun' - viewpoints.

'The rapist' - John Leslie.

:107years:

Commander Harris
Celtic aren't our rivals. Hibs are. Celtic are only our rivals if a mosquito colliding with an elephant can also be said to be a 'rival' - think that scene from Casablanca:

The OP is, of course, on the windup, and has proved spectacularly successful in the process. But I'd politely ask you in return: why is it a crime on here to hate Rangers, and wish destruction upon their entire organisation?

It's clear from the context that SUSS is meaning that Celtic are one of our opponents. In a footballing context, dislike for an opponent seems acceptable to me.

is it a crime on here to hate Rangers? It seems that the majority opinion on here is that you must hate Rangers.

shaun.lawson

is it a crime on here to hate Rangers? It seems that the majority opinion on here is that you must hate Rangers.

Apples and oranges (see what I did there? :)). The Celtic haters get annoyed by those who don't share their view; the Rangers haters do likewise. There's no prevailing view either way, though - and more probably wish a plague on both their houses.

Commander Harris

I did see, very clever :)

you're probably right, and I suspected that's why you asked that question. I'm not entirely sure it works exactly the same both ways though, It does seem generally less acceptable to dislike Celtic. Probably for the reasons explicitly stated by some posters already, fear of somehow being associated with Rangers or being seen to tolerate a perceived bigotry.

coppercrutch

I have never seen one poster picked up on and rattled on about simply for saying they hate Rangers.

I have seen MANY posters picked up and rattled on about for simply for saying they hate Celtic.

That, my friends is a fact.

PS. Russia are good but they have no killer instinct.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Apples and oranges (see what I did there? :)). The Celtic haters get annoyed by those who don't share their view; the Rangers haters do likewise. There's no prevailing view either way, though - and more probably wish a plague on both their houses.

Blatant plagarism....

I have never seen one poster picked up on and rattled on about simply for saying they hate Rangers.

I have seen MANY posters picked up and rattled on about for simply for saying they hate Celtic.

That, my friends is a fact.

If you're saying that there is a strong anti-Rangers bias shown on this board at times surely that's something to celebrate?

Not that Rangers have ever done us any harm: Webster, Velicka, Andy Davis, the way their fans patronise us by pretending that we have something in common .....

:stupid_post::dribble: :dribble:

Despite some stiff competition, this is definitely the most bonkers post ever to appear on KB.

:confused::wacko::dribble:

I suggest you keep such stuff to yourself in future. All you are doing is looking incredibly stupid.

I genuinely can't belive I am saying this but ever since Roy Keane, Larson and Martin O'Niel left C**** I genuinely don't mind them now

Infact I actually quite like em

coppercrutch
If you're saying that there is a strong anti-Rangers bias shown on this board at times surely that's something to celebrate?

Not that Rangers have ever done us any harm: Webster, Velicka, Andy Davis, the way their fans patronise us by pretending that we have something in common .....

Something to celebrate is a strong anti everything weedgie OF because they are the **** of the Earth and deserve to be extermintaed from the face of the Earth bias.

That ok. ;)

I've enjoyed watching Russia. They've been possibly the most entertaining team at Euro 2008. David Pleat's a ******, if Holland had played at any stage in the tournament like Russia did last night it'd have been genius, but with Russia it was just "a good shape". Dick.

I was glad that they knocked out Lharsson, etc. Their game with Holland should be a cracker, not sure if I like Holland or not at the moment actually.

You're right - Celtic aren't our rivals. Hibs are our rivals.

Celtic are the enemy. :)

:stupid_post::dribble: :dribble:

Despite some stiff competition, this is definitely the most bonkers post ever to appear on KB.

Dunno likesay, ahv alwiz hud ma suspisons.. :hobofish:

;)

You're right - Celtic aren't our rivals. Hibs are our rivals.

Celtic are the enemy. :)

here here

I utterly despise even the thought of them

infact a big shudder just went down my spine thinking of that

FTC

coppercrutch
I genuinely can't belive I am saying this but ever since Roy Keane, Larson and Martin O'Niel left C**** I genuinely don't mind them now

Infact I actually quite like em

:eek:

Can you please confirm that 'them' relates to.

I hope it is individuals......:rolleyes:

Complete nonsense. It's no different to the rivalry between Aberdeen and Rangers or West Ham and Manchester United.

Oh and Celtic fans do despise us. I come in to contact with Tims occasionally through work and one more than once have been told that they actually hate us more than Rangers ( these were Tims who also went to away games ) as they knew where they stood with Rangers but considered us to be pure evil and visiting Tynecastle was as dangerous as it got for them.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I said ex Rangers players.

Do we see the usual threads of someone and his mates if an Ex Hun is playing?

No.

Certain posters are just closet Huns(Not saying you Eck)

****ing childish from some people

Same old p*sh from you, saying you hate Rangers is fine, but hating Celtic makes you a "closet Hun". Is it only Rangers fans who are allowed to hate Celtic?

Archived