'May cause temporary insanity'. 

Christ, he must have got them from Santa two years ago then :whistling:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Indeed.

These maroon specs of his are obviously the ‘must have’ Christmes gift this year.

Born with maroon specs

I think we will improve when Cowie and Djoum return, even prince and Martin would help atm.

We are better at home, since ever.

Hibs aren't that good and will drop points, they are not that good and more importantly they are not consistent.

If we can pick up points and then momentum and confidence going into Xmas then get one or two in during January we'll be set up for a good second half of the season. It isn't that unrealistic.

Of course, we could start getting humped at home as well, the arse fall out of us and we are bottom 4. I don't think that will happen.

Although we have a few sub standard players we need to punt.

Big Joe, , Berra, Hughes, Souttar, Djoum, Lafferty, Isma, Walker  even players like Smith and Cowie are too good for that imo. 

CL will do what he does, gets home results and grinds out a few away results ( we haven't played at home and we have already beaten more teams away than the whole of last season) hopefully with a few additions we can kick on in Feb.

I'm quietly confident.

He who laffs last , laffs the longest n' all that.

My maroon specs allow me to see further than my nose or the last two results. Everyone should get a pair.

Image result for marron tinted glass's 

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, Jefferson Davis Hogg said:

He should read the small print. 

'May cause temporary insanity'. 

all the cool folk have got a pair

Image result for marron tinted glass's mad man

3 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

I'm quietly confident.

Can you maybe focus a bit more on the 'quietly' bit then please?

14 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Changing the goal posts?

Good one champ!

I think we'll finish above hibs .

Not going to change my mind in 7 days.

If we **** up our home run, I'll say I was wrong.

Still think we'll pick up allot of wins and be above them come Xmas.

Wish I knew where the optimism is coming from. Pains me to say it but the scum won away to a decent Motherwell side. I'd wager, at this current point, we'd barely be favourites to beat them at home. 

Things can change, granted, but we appear to be placing hope in our return to our home in boosting the confidence, form and fortunes of a rather feckless bunch of players. 

I hope it's what Levein is trying to do, nurse the squad through to that point and try and turn Tynecastle back into a fortress, like he did in his previous spell. It had better work. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Erik said:

or alternatively just ignore my posts.

That's the beauty of the internet, you can choose who you engage with.:thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Wish I knew where the optimism is coming from. Pains me to say it but the scum won away to a decent Motherwell side. I'd wager, at this current point, we'd barely be favourites to beat them at home. 

Things can change, granted, but we appear to be placing hope in our return to our home in boosting the confidence, form and fortunes of a rather feckless bunch of players. 

I hope it's what Levein is trying to do, nurse the squad through to that point and try and turn Tynecastle back into a fortress, like he did in his previous spell. It had better work. 

I think the hope comes from our Aberdeen game with a full squad and as you say our general home form and under CL his previous home form record.

Motherwell as I said above, will have a poor run, they are also not very good and are probably punching atm.

Maybe not, time will tell but I as I say I am confident.

If we **** up our home run, then yes we will struggle to stay in the top 6. I don't think we will.

5 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

or alternatively just ignore my posts.

That's the beauty of the internet, you can choose who you engage with.:thumbsup:

Its more fun laughing at you than it would be ignoring you tbh.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Erik said:

Carry on .

laughing at  hearts fan for thinking we'll be better at home and finish above hibs.

Whatever press's your buttons, chief.:rolleyes5:

6 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Carry on .

laughing at  hearts fan for thinking we'll be better at home and finish above hibs.

Whatever press's your buttons, chief.:rolleyes5:

And there it is......

You think by making all these laughably over-optimistic predictions and suggesting we'll win 5-0 every week and have a player scoring a hat-trick ever other week that you gain some sort of moral high ground to sit on above the rest of us.

Keep on taking pop's at the more realistic of us while thinking making daft predictions makes you immune to criticism, whatever presses your buttons, chief.  

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, Erik said:

18 minutes ago, Erik said:

Moral high ground?

You start with the personal attacks, then get all worked up when you get pulled up on it?

If I think Hearts can beat Killie, Ross County, Partick, Motherwell etc at home, I'll say it.

If we get beat in one of those games, I 'll look forward to the next and also think we can win it.

I don't think I am being overly optimistic saying we'll be better at home and with less injuries.

In fact, I'd say that is a perfectly logical train of thought.

You on the other hand, as the quotes above prove, you are not interested in anything other than petty personal attacks and looking to argue with posters. strange.

5 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

DNp7aFpX4AEwbwO?format=jpg&name=medium

Patrice Evra kicking a fan in the head during the warm up.

As you do...

:wtf:

Archived