Usually this place....

Psychedelicropcircle

Psychedelicropcircle

....blows up. Am I right in thinking it’s because we’re on a journey to rebuilding our previous bad managerial decision. In other words some positives where seen?

Very hard to take any positives, but if trying to look at things on the bright side, we have a run of a number of home games now, new stand on the way, a core of a decent side and a transfer window 2 months away for Levein to bring guys in he'll be working with every day. The youngsters we have coming through have impressed in parts so far.

It is never good losing to hibs, but after the run of games we have had we are sitting in a much better position in the league than I thought we would be at this stage.

The squad has been a mess the last year or so, and the fact that bringing a 16 year old on to play centre of the park in a derby at Easter Road to try and change the game is a dire reflection of that.

Like I say the core of the team is there, the youngsters will improve and there is many home games at the new Tynecastle to look forward to. Getting a settled side, particularly in midfield in order to win the next derby at Tynecastle is crucial 

It was bad but not as bad as the last one. Still very grim, and we have got huge amounts of work to do in this squad. Again. It's hard to take positives from a derby defeat and to be honest, I didn't see many last night.

feedtheroman2

I dont give a *** this time.

Same gutless displays at a derby has somehow mirrored itself onto me. 

Actually embarassed by our song book too. I only ever hear 'Since i was young' and 'hearts hearts glorious hearts'. So bland and repetitive. We need (among many things) a song that is catchy and continues and continues like they're 'woah woah hibs hibs' song.

The lack of overreaction shows the apathy from support to this ‘team’.

I was confidnent on a win yesterday, with no justification. What I seen unfold didn’t surprise me and although annoyed, I’m not overly upset about losing the derby.

The mess we’re in has certainly doused the passion and expectation from a large percentage of our support. And no wonder, the guy who created this mess has been given the managers job.

Not much to look forward to this season except a new stand to look at or sit in.

Not many positives at all and I don't think we have a core of a good side the midfield is totally ****ed for a start.

I think it more of a case most had low expectations and sadly weren't disappointed.

Just hope we can somehow sign better quality over the next two windows and move on from there if we have the money available of course.

Depressing how much of our resources have been wasted on shit the past 3 years I'd say the majority aren't deluding themselves that it will not be a quick fix. That is a positive in itself I suppose.

18 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

I dont give a *** this time.

Same gutless displays at a derby has somehow mirrored itself onto me. 

Actually embarassed by our song book too. I only ever hear 'Since i was young' and 'hearts hearts glorious hearts'. So bland and repetitive. We need (among many things) a song that is catchy and continues and continues like they're 'woah woah hibs hibs' song.

Agree regarding our reportoire of songs. They were certainly rocking Easter Road and particularly early doors. They made a lot of noise last time at Tynie at the cup game.

i can't remember which home game it was last season there were a couple of Norwegian guys (I think) that were behind the goals in the Roseburn stand and they got the Icelandic chant going. I know at the time there was a lot of KB chat about it not being very Hearts,  but it certainly helped create some atmosphere.

Archived