is today the day????

dodemac

Well, today is Wednesday and I wonder will this fiasco end today or will we have to endure it a wee bit longer ????

one day soon would be nice !!!!:):):)

Well, today is Wednesday and I wonder will this fiasco end today or will we have to endure it a wee bit longer ????

What's the hurry ? Some people have no patience. :)

What's the hurry ? Some people have no patience. :)

patience, that run out ages ago lol :):):)

The Real Maroonblood

It doesn't matter what day. The circus will always be in town as long as "The Puppet Master" is in charge.

Charlie-Brown

In life there is the easy way, the hard way & the hearts way - it's been like that since forever.

I think reading papers is fairly pointless when it comes to Hearts. They just try to fill spaces with nothing stories.

We'll get a manager of some descrption when Vlad says so.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/48763

daily express says we might not be getting him...

"Romanov, who has meddled in team selection in the past, apparently could not accept Thor's stance to keep his starting side to himself until a couple of hours before kick-off."

:eek:

The Express also said we were getting Billy Brown.

Today is the day nothing changes.

I have a feeling it will be Tomorrow.:)

Who was it that sung that song " Just another Day" im sure it won Eurovision years ago ?

Billy the Jambo

If the report in the Daily Express is anything to go by then we are well and truly fecked .

Cut The Crap
If the report in the Daily Express is anything to go by then we are well and truly fecked.

We don't need The Express to tell us that though.

after yet again being encouraged that we were getting a manager i now believe we will start pre season rudderless and with no new players on board. we will then start the season horrendously after some no mark gets the managers job. 12 u/k below average players will be brought in on the saturday morning we play murderwell and half will play from the start we will lose 5-0 and MM will have justified his decision

Jam Tarts 1874
The day Romanov sells his interest can't come quick enough.

Fine, but who is going to buy?

Archived