Craig Shakespeare

Locky

11 hours ago, mrcrisps said:

10 games this season for the manager.

Won 3 Drew 3 Lost 4.

The 4 they lost? Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Ffs.

Football fans eh. dunno why folk have a downer on leicester.

14 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Ancellotti?

Not many thought Benitez would go to Newcastle.

If Leicester want to rekindle playing like champions they need to think like them.

They must have the money for wages and being recent EPL winners is a carrot, they'd still be seen as a challenging job for decent bosses out there because of it too.

But time is running out fast for them and their stock is diminishing slowly.

Ancelotti is a certainty for whichever one of the Milan or Juventus jobs comes up first.

Like most neutrals I was made up for them when they won the league. Gave hope to all the other no hopers like me that our teams are only a decent manager away from greatness. Have known a few of their fans for years and, a bit like Middlesborough fans I know they're loyal in the face of winning nowt for years. I loved watching Ranieri getting interviewed.

They're becoming a very unlikeable club though. That's modern football. Bilic has only escaped by the skin of his teeth so far and I'd be surprised if he makes it to seasons end. 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 21:48, alanjambo said:

Or, knowing Celtic will get pumped out the Europa league in February, he takes the chance to bring a much loved underdog back to the table. I agree he probably won't leave Celtic but there is an appeal for a manager to try and bring Leicester back to top 6.

There's a possibility he might get bored I suppose. Season after season winning the league unopposed. The annual and highly predictable CL Group Stage failure when they walk into a bit of real class, followed by the utter boredom that is the Europa League and the inevitable loss again when they run into a bit more class..........but Leicester City. The very definition of a yo-yo club who had one extraordinary season its virtually impossible to replicate....Nut......He'd be off his head to go there, especially now they are on one of their downward spirals.

He'll end up taking Everton's (or some other no mark club with lofty but unlikely ambitions) money off  them for a year or so before he gets found out again. West Ham are another one that springs to mind. Leeds possibly next time it comes up. Whoever takes them up is going to get the keys of the city

Archived