Welcome Back!

redm

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arthur Morgan

I'm trying to change my notifications from email to site notifications but it won't let me change it. The option is greyed out?

17 minutes ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Woohoo, congrats Morgan. Welcome to the "almost useless but not quite" gang :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, EreWeG0.. said:

200w.gif

Thanks guys for all your help.

Also thanks to redjambo and Kila.

Sorry Jambolite, I'll keep quiet now!

Arthur Morgan
28 minutes ago, Joel Miller said:

I'm trying to change my notifications from email to site notifications but it won't let me change it. The option is greyed out?

Will bump this ahead of the latest images just so it doesn't get overlooked :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, ManMoth said:

I was experiencing that but not any more, now the sidebar appears without me having to scroll. 

I'm using Dolphin browser on an android phone by the way

You're right enough!

The Future's Maroon

Click on your circle avatar and edit picture (circle avatar again).

Also, can I ask how do you use the search function with smilies....I just tried to use it and got confused as hell!

18 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Click on your circle avatar and edit picture (circle avatar again).

Also, can I ask how do you use the search function with smilies....I just tried to use it and got confused as hell!

I've tried that.

I get as far as 'Edit my profile' but don't see a bit to change the photo.

Edit. Found it now. Thanks.

N Lincs Jambo
On 10/9/2017 at 11:48 PM, Drewboy said:

I’m getting this error in Tapatalk!

E8977428-39AF-4DC6-8403-229549D1EB14.png

Me too!

27 minutes ago, Ivan Drago said:

Can we just have a thread to test images which is full of anti hibs pictures :laugh:

Rudi+Skacel+Hibernian+v+Hearts+Scottish+

I agree.

200w.gif

End test.

:fth:

17 minutes ago, EreWeG0.. said:

I agree.

200w.gif

End test.

1998041101.jpg

Think this is getting a wee bit petty now :lol:

5 hours ago, Rudolf's Mate said:

On iPhone I can't login using my display name (or my other details) yet on PC I can using display name. Anyone know having same issue or know how to fix?

Not tried PC yet, but for my iPhone Ioggess fine with my current user name.  Previously , I had to use my first user name after the last major overhaul. 

New site looks great on the laptop, and the dot/star function is easy to use there...but navigating the forum on safari on an iPhone is a nightmare. Can't find any way to avoid having to scroll through loads of posts to get to my last unread one on a thread. 

I know others have suggested clicking the 'time' on the rhs of the thread to get to the last post on that thread, but when there's a difference between the last unread post and the last actual post made, the 'time' function is damn near useless as well. 

...just read that back, clear as mud:(

8 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

New site looks great on the laptop, and the dot/star function is easy to use there...but navigating the forum on safari on an iPhone is a nightmare. Can't find any way to avoid having to scroll through loads of posts to get to my last unread one on a thread. 

I know others have suggested clicking the 'time' on the rhs of the thread to get to the last post on that thread, but when there's a difference between the last unread post and the last actual post made, the 'time' function is damn near useless as well. 

...just read that back, clear as mud:(

Mate, the dot/star thing works on my iPhone using safari. Took me ages to realise how it all worked but I'm used to it now. I'm using an iPhone 6s btw. 

Rudolf's Mate
43 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Not tried PC yet, but for my iPhone Ioggess fine with my current user name.  Previously , I had to use my first user name after the last major overhaul. 

Despite changing my username around 8+ years ago (only changed it once) I always had to login with my original one. Now I can't login on mobile with either. Keeps telling me that display name is not associated with any account. Taken the apostrophe out, deleted my browsing data etc. Even tried it on Mrs iPhone and getting the same issues on that.

The Future's Maroon

I use iPad and it seems an awful long time from hitting 'submit reply' to the post showing...is this just me?

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I use iPad and it seems an awful long time from hitting 'submit reply' to the post showing...is this just me?

Site been a bit laggy for me

The Future's Maroon
Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

And typically the post I mention that, it was posted instantly?!

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

And typically the post I mention that, it was posted instantly?!

:D I've noticed a bit of lag today too. I think they're still in the process of importing all the old posts etc. to the new forum, so that could well be slowing things down, for a little while at least.

Son Of Anarchy

Since we have a nice new shiny forum how about a nice new shiny "no warning points carried over" to celebrate???? :P

8 hours ago, Rudolf's Mate said:

On iPhone I can't login using my display name (or my other details) yet on PC I can using display name. Anyone know having same issue or know how to fix?

Yes, get a grown up phone!

Archived