kila

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cairneyhill Jambo

Not much.

nintchdbpict000356478911.jpg?strip=all&w

Just being 'the best'. :dizzy2:

It's like follow follow on here sometimes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't actually see any Celtic fans causing any trouble there. Not like the Sun to stir shit up.

Stephane Grappelli

Ex Real Madrid man Alvaro Morata becomes the first opposition player to score at Atletico's new ground. The home fans were delighted about that.

It's like follow follow on here sometimes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't actually see any Celtic fans causing any trouble there. Not like the Sun to stir shit up.

Something obviously has happened. Celtic fans are involved. It was the first 'source' with photos I saw. I copied one photo. 

Tell us what actually happened then. 

:lol:

I'm sure it was a friendly chat that just happened to look like a scuffle at the exact moment the photographer took the photo.

Can't believe folk are watching celtic vs anderlecht when there are some cracking games on.

Then we moan that Scotland is old firm obsessed!

Can't believe folk are watching celtic vs anderlecht when there are some cracking games on.

What else is on a non subscription channel? 

I'm watching Grand Designs anyway.  :tiny:

Don't pay for shit like pay tv

Cairneyhill Jambo

Something obviously has happened. Celtic fans are involved. It was the first 'source' with photos I saw. I copied one photo. 

Tell us what actually happened then.

I don't what happened, neither do you. I'm not trying to defend Celtic fans. It looks more like the Celtic fans were attacked from that pic though. But it's easy to jump on the bandwagon though eh?

I'm watching Grand Designs anyway. :tiny:

I watched cricket highlights - cracking games recently

How bad was that donkey number 91 upfront for Anderlecht?! Ricardas Beniusis eat your heart out.

They set up well and had control first half but no composure

Let us down

Riddley Walker

Not a Chelsea fan but that's a great result for them tonight.

Not a Chelsea fan either but they deserved it.

The new Atletico stadium looks ****ing amazing.

I'm watching Grand Designs anyway.  :tiny:

No idea Tbf. I watche via the bt sport app.

Grand designs is always a solid choice, especially if Celtic is the alternative

I don't what happened, neither do you. I'm not trying to defend Celtic fans. It looks more like the Celtic fans were attacked from that pic though. But it's easy to jump on the bandwagon though eh?

It's like Kerrydale Street on here sometimes. Always excusing Celtic fans exuberance/inability to behave when having a few beers/buckies. 

No idea Tbf. I watche via the bt sport app.

Grand designs is always a solid choice, especially if Celtic is the alternative

Getting some pointers to help make comments on the Main Stand thread. 

:2thumbsup:

In the end, from the parts of the game I caught, Anderlecht were a bit of a let down.

Certainly not the unit they were last season.

Cairneyhill Jambo

It's like Kerrydale Street on here sometimes. Always excusing Celtic fans exuberance/inability to behave when having a few beers/buckies.

Point out the Celtic fan fighting then. Where's the exuberance in that pic. As I said, I'm not defending Celtic fans but I don't see one Celtic fan looking for trouble. Unfortunately, I've never managed to follow Hearts abroad but there has been times when our fans were attacked during European games so does that make us hooligans?

Wins for PSG and Chelsea are really notable results

yep, Bayern really seem to have dropped off this year, not enough fresh faces brought in over the summer.

A nice wee 20/1 Acca tonght. Roma, PSG, Celtic, Man Utd and Barca.

Well done, had ?10 single Celtic and Celtic, Man utd and Chelsea ?3 treble...

Was sweating on Chelsea

Hate say it but a good performance from Celtic. Can't say the same about their disgusting though When they scored the camera panned in on them. Bad enough most of them being at least 20 stones and plug ugly but one was quite clearly holding a Bobby Sands martyr scarf above his head. They never learn. Political statement again. Fine the cretins !!

Don't pay for shit like pay tv

The same.. I forget about channel 115, sometimes... But it can be handy, like tonight.

Not a Chelsea fan either but they deserved it.

The new Atletico stadium looks ******* amazing.

It certainly does.

We were in their old stadium in 2001 and that was some feckin atmospheric place.

Just goes to show, corners don't win games.

1 goal for every 20

Annoying sometimes when players let ball go out for corner when they could play it - Callachan v Aberdeen recently

But crowds get really excited when team gets a corner

Archived