Tonight's football

kila

Cardiff City v Leeds United is live on Sky Sports with a 7:45pm kick off despite CL football tonight. Did they actually change the rules on that one?

Liverpool game could be a fun watch

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope CP gets a chance with Cardiff. They're flying high and could well be heading for the premier league.

Early days of course.

People on the BBC talking about kane in the same breath as the likes of Suarez, Aguero etc ffs, I like the lad a lot but please tell me what he has done and when he done it to put him in that bracket.

The chances Liverpool are missing are amazing and the keeper has made a couple of great saves but they only have themselves to blame for not being ahead

So far ahead in everything but the score

edit 1-1 final score and another 2 points dropped

People on the BBC talking about kane in the same breath as the likes of Suarez, Aguero etc ffs, I like the lad a lot but please tell me what he has done and when he done it to put him in that bracket.

Individually his goalscoring record over the past 3 and a bit seasons is absolutely phenomenal and probably not far off the two you've mentioned. Granted he's obviously not won anything yet.

However that doesn't take away the fact he is a fantastic player, and the closest thing England have had to a world class player since Rooney at his peak.

Individually his goalscoring record over the past 3 and a bit seasons is absolutely phenomenal and probably not far off the two you've mentioned. Granted he's obviously not won anything yet.

However that doesn't take away the fact he is a fantastic player, and the closest thing England have had to a world class player since Rooney at his peak.

Yes, Kane is the best thing England have had since Beckham IMO.

Yes, Kane is the best thing England have had since Beckham IMO.

its hard to place Beckham high on the list as he wasnt a very good player, its the celebrity that made him a big name.

scott herbertson

its hard to place Beckham high on the list as he wasnt a very good player, its the celebrity that made him a big name.

He had the best right peg in football for quite a long time - great delivery on free kicks, though a great all rounder.

You don't think Beckham was a good footballer?

Suppose that's what opinions are all about. I thought Beckham was sublime at times.

He had the best right peg in football for quite a long time - great delivery on free kicks, though a great all rounder.

:2thumbsup:

yawn, Valdos, give me strength, Im not keen on the guy but ffs he was the business :bobby:

You perhaps but certainly not him

You clearly never saw him moaning his arse off at the 4th official after he failed to beat a poor poor Spartak team, prick.

:spoton:

Unlucky little one, Besiktas won tonight to top the group so it's all good for me.

Don't let that stop you though, you may carry on in ignorance.

DKrdy5PXcAE20xZ.jpg

:pleasing::verysmug:

yawn, Valdos, give me strength, Im not keen on the guy but ffs he was the business :bobby:

He was indeed, as you put it Maggie, the business.

As Scott said above, some right foot.

MacDonald Jardine

Suppose that's what opinions are all about. I thought Beckham was sublime at times.

I always thought he was overrated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clearly never saw him moaning his arse off at the 4th official after he failed to beat a poor poor Spartak team, prick.

Unlucky little one, Besiktas won tonight to top the group so it's all good for me.

DKrdy5PXcAE20xZ.jpg

Little one?

Keep going Petey, this is super fun.

:lol:

17,716 at Fratton Park tonight. Very good crowd for league one on a Tuesday night. Good result for Pompey too.

You clearly never saw him moaning his arse off at the 4th official after he failed to beat a poor poor Spartak team, prick.

DKrdy5PXcAE20xZ.jpg

You can't get enough Petey no?

Do you actually get any? :wink:

i think his all round game was not up there with the elite players of his era, he knew this from early on and thats why he put in so much extra effort into what he could improve on, his ability to take precision free kicks/crosses, for that I do tip my hat to the guy.

Like you said though, its opinions mate.

Little one?

You can't get enough Petey no?

Do you actually get any? :wink:

You seem upset at me being happy at a good win for Kara Kartallar tonight, think you've already answered your own questions for yourself pretty well :( .

A pitiful man :( .

Little one?

God you must be sad if that line amuses you.

You and your 'little sidekick'  laugh laugh (get it)  were clearly made for each other so be happy and enjoy life in your mutual fun fest...........have lots of 'super fun' whatever that entails

I always thought he was overrated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Me too. Good player but not an incredible one.

God you must be sad if that line amuses you.

You and your 'little sidekick'  laugh laugh (get it)  were clearly made for each other so be happy and enjoy life in your mutual fun fest...........have lots of 'super fun' whatever that entails

I think you've missed my point CJGJ.

I was being sarcastic and can assure you that he is no sidekick of mine.

You seem upset at me being happy at a good win for Kara Kartallar tonight, think you've already answered your own questions for yourself pretty well :( .

A pitiful man :( .

IMG_0760.jpg

:2thumbsup:

I think you've missed my point CJGJ.

I was being sarcastic and can assure you that he is no sidekick of mine.

In which case let me extend my heartfelt apologies for the misunderstanding.

Archived