What brings back the magic?

Gorgiewave

Nobody is a Hearts supporter because they want an easy life, but we're all brought back to a heavenly plane. What does it for you?

For me, it's watching Back from the Brink, scoring or saving a goal in a doorway, or seeing a Hearts fan out and about.

To people who support bigger clubs, **** them. To those who support smaller clubs, FTH.

"More substance, spirit and soul than any other in Scottish football."

All for goals and glory.

Nobody is a Hearts supporter because they want an easy life, but we're all brought back to a heavenly plane. What does it for you?

For me, it's watching Back from the Brink, scoring or saving a goal in a doorway, or seeing a Hearts fan out and about.

To people who support bigger clubs, **** them. To those who support smaller clubs, FTH.

All for goals and glory.

Black.

Fxxx the SPFL

All for goals and glory.

well said thank feck for a positive thread in amongst all the doom and gloom merchants.

Tynecastle.

Robbo.

The Shed.

Wee Blackie felling baldie.

Hating Albert Kidd (although he was only doing his job).

Wearing my grandads Hearts crest badge.

Being able to say :fth:

Tynecastlesmychurch

Every time I'm on a bus going through Gorgie and passing Tynecastle. For some reason it feels more special in winter time. Maybe it's the cold air or just the festive spirit? Anyway It just feels special everytime I pass Tynecastle.

August Landmesser

Mike Galloway in the Prater Stadium, the candy-stripe top.

Fozzy on the fence.

Robbo with one hand on his heart and the other on the cup.

Rudi.

Alim being ambitious from there.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Telling people worldwide that my team are the Heart of Midlothian.

Worked with a lot of Yanks the last year or so. They think everyone supports Celtic or Rangers.

Telling people worldwide that my team are the Heart of Midlothian.

Worked with a lot of Yanks the last year or so. They think everyone supports Celtic or Rangers.

Beating Queen of the South, Kirkintilloch Rob Roy and Ormiston Primrose to most romantic name in sport.

For me it's the text I received when McGowan scored then seeing it a bit later on the news. Nearly exploded with pride and pleasure.

Every time I put on my Hearts scarf, which I have had since I was five. - nearly sixty years ago - still wear it with the same love and pride.

Every time I put on my Hearts scarf, which I have had since I was five. - nearly sixty years ago - still wear it with the same love and pride.

With you Merry.

My wee badge, worn at the '56 Cup Final by my grandad is my proudest posesssion.

Hearts possession that is!

Mike Galloway in the Prater Stadium, the candy-stripe top.

Fozzy on the fence.

Robbo with one hand on his heart and the other on the cup.

Rudi.

Alim being ambitious from there.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Nice choices [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add in seeing Tynecastle during big old school European games , ala Bayern Munich that will never leave me.

Add in seeing Tynecastle during big old school European games , ala Bayern Munich that will never leave me.

1989 :yas:

Ian Black elbowing Grifiths in the first ten minutes of the cup final.

It was a disgraceful challenge, that type of behaviour simply can't be tolerated on the pitch.

Here's a gif I made of it

200w.gif

It was a disgraceful challenge, that type of behaviour simply can't be tolerated on the pitch.

Here's a gif I made of it

200w.gif

I'd have it full pace so we can see the wee cretin hit the fecking ground as well.

Robbo

Henry joining in with the Hearts song during games

The pride in the club after Dens and Hampden in 1986

Seeing young Hearts fans progress to the 1st team

Alex Macdonald

Craig Levein & Dave McPherson - The old castle rock

Signing 'one Dave Mackay' with the Spurs fans at White Hart Lane

Foster on the fence

Crazy celebration at Anfield

Taking my sons to their first games. Lump in the throat.

Jesus you are all too ****ing young

Robbos goal at United which made us believe we could win the league

Galloway's goal away in Vienna

Our win against Bayern

Hitting the post away to Bayern

I'd say that nothing since then has matched our euro run or that cup win

IMO

The smell of the brewery on a winters night walking to Tynie, getting in, floodlights on and a big game about to kick off, players come out you can see their breath in cold winter air and we score first.....feckin love it and feckin love the Hearts..

millerjames398

Watching any games we played pumping hibs at the old piggery..seeing the scenes in the Dunbar end terracing.

Just reminds me of how much I love us..get goosebumps.. my o.f supporting mates just don't get it..to coin a moyes at everton phrase, I think hearts fans are made not manufactured..i mean you'd have to be a masochist to support us thinking it'll all be plain sailing supporting us[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

millerjames398

The smell of the brewery on a winters night walking to Tynie, getting in, floodlights on and a big game about to kick off, players come out you can see their breath in cold winter air and we score first.....feckin love it and feckin love the Hearts..

Especially on the European nights...just made it more magical..walking down from Haymarket...aw man ****in amazing[emoji106]

Just saying I'm a "Hearts fan" makes me proud. There's always something in our history that also gets the maroon blood pumping.

My Dad and Grandad were 2 massive Hearts men. Love knowing that and the tradition will be kept going!

Robbo in 98 fergies goal against bayern Jackson getting in the way of Ally mauchlens studs on the touchline and the ref and linesman doing nothing about it jc running down the wing with a shirt 2 sizes 2 big for him and Scott crabbe in tears in his last game before we moved to Dundee United all that and the fact that we helped save our club time and time again

The Future's Maroon

It used to be all about the club, the history, the club colours and simply the name...however, in recent years my thoughts changed hugely - it's actually us, the supporters and what we all do four OUR club.

Saw a young lad before i went out tonight must have been about 5yo wearing a Hearts top, said to him, nice top wee man, his wee pal had on a Celtic top, he then went on to kiss the badge and started singing the Hearts song after telling his pal that Celtic were crap [emoji23] that's what it's all about. Reminded me of when I was a similar age being brought up in Livingston. Always Hearts ??

Saw coverage of Dave Mackay's funeral on here and seeing John Robertson lead that great man into the service had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Any player, regardless of his ability, who wears the shirt with pride and plays like it means something.  Players like "Moose", Phil Stamp, MdV : you don't  have to be from Scotland to get what it means but these guys did. Levein can do it again.  I was dreading playing the Hobos but Levein is a game changer. 

jambo-in-furness

Just turning up to the smell, the taste, and knowing I'm a Hearts man, and always will be.

I always remember the smell of the brewery walking up to Tynie as a wee boy and every time I still enter a brewery it makes me smile to this day

Going up to A and E the day after the 98 cup final and getting asked what happened re my ripped leg and telling the doctor it happened at Adams goal and ending up 5 rows down from where I was originally

There is too many to mention but one things for sure it's either a huge part of your life or it isn't ... it's great seeing the wee guys too wearing the jersey, full of innocence and thinking uv just signed up to a roller coaster life lad lol

zoltan socrates

Especially on the European nights...just made it more magical..walking down from Haymarket...aw man ****** amazing[emoji106]

Dont forget the rainy mist too

They say that your life flashes in front of you when you're in danger but when it comes to Hearts ,it's closing your eyes and remembering things from the first game till the last one l went to.

Some huge moments like Robbo curling the ball into the hibs net in the first derby back after promotion 1983 ( there must be film of it somewhere) to playing football on the Gorgie rd terracing with an empty ki-ora juice carton in the 70's when it was dire, the old scoreboard and wondering what the hell it was. Learning to walk on your heels when going for a half time piss . Beating teams like Bayern and seeing the joy on people's faces when we eventually won a cup .

Yep the magic comes back just closing the eyes and thinking of all the things this football club has ingrained on my memory , good and bad, and the beauty of it is you can do it anytime you're awake ( sometimes even sleeping ).

Gotta love the Hearts

millerjames398

Dont forget the rainy mist too

Just added to the atmosphere...best days of my life...just a kid and not a care in the world,other than going to see heart of Midlothian every week home and away...great days mate [emoji106]

Archie McBlarter

The Relegation Party derby, singing "This is some f***** party" for most of the match. Awesome.

Archived