Go and get Tommy Wright

rick witter

Currently rock bottom with 0 points.

Not for me.

Away to Hibs and st Johnstone and home to Aberdeen and Celtic. Very tough start.

Sure they beat St Johnstone 2 or 3 nil in the league cup away.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMightyShed

If you believe Michael Stewart doesn't have an anti-Levein agenda. Unfortunately he does.

I truly believe Michael Stewart is dispassionate about his commentary and assessments... he calls a spade a shovel but always fair.

... and no I'm not related to him!

Levein is there to support Ann Budge, which is understandable BUT I know why Michael or any incumbent manager or supporter can't accept if CL isn't sackable then he's not accountable... hence the Cathro situation dragged out for too long for example.

What other damage will CL be behind?

Robbie left for a reason too ..... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IveSeenTheLight

Ok to make it clearer. If Rangers, Hibs or Aberdeen were looking for a manager at this minute they would seriously consider Tommy Wright.

In my opinion

I don't think Rangers would consider Wright. They didn't when appointing Caixinho only a few months ago.

Aberdeen might consider him, but I don't think he would get the job. I think it would go to Sheerin / Robson from within, else Alan Archibald or Jack Ross.

Personally, when DM goes I'd like to think the consider Graham Poter / Billy Reid combo.

Good success where they are with Reid also having experience of the game here and a history of developing youth

Away to Hibs and st Johnstone and home to Aberdeen and Celtic. Very tough start.

Sure they beat St Johnstone 2 or 3 nil in the league cup away.

.....and half our budget and still in the LC....!

TheMightyShed

Tommy Wright has worked magic, consistently, with a lesser budget than ours and constantly losing his strikers and best players.... he would be perfect for us.

kingantti1874

Watching sportscene this is the man we should go for.. We just need to win.. This guy would do great with the greater resources we can offer

Watching sportscene this is the man we should go for.. We just need to win.. This guy would do great with the greater resources we can offer

Yep. Levein needs to be dismissed first though. Does Ann have the strength to do it though?

Mars plastic

He's prehistoric, mate. Eye bleeding football as well. We're too big a club for him. Isn't interested in playing youth.

Have I missed anything?

Tommy Wright has worked magic, consistently, with a lesser budget than ours and constantly losing his strikers and best players.... he would be perfect for us.

Yeah, he's like, the Anti-Cathro  :devil:

He's prehistoric, mate. Eye bleeding football as well. We're too big a club for him. Isn't interested in playing youth.

Have I missed anything?

I couldn't care less about playing youth. I just want Hearts to be successful.

Playing youth got us 12 months of Hamilton.

Have I missed anything?

That's the one that gets me....I mean have some of these raspers actually watched Hearts for the last 2 years????

Archived