Time to renew

Colonel Kurtz

Seymour M Hersh
Is it,I think you will find that it is the minority who"that's what we do" actually do.

9000 st's sold,35'000 at a CL qualifier game,as I say minority.

That has to be the biggest attempted straw clutch in the history of attempted straw clutches. Good effort!:hobofish:

Seymour M Hersh
I was just trying to make a comparison DP,I getting pretty sick of all these ***** coming away with how good a supporter they are for gettin a st and how "it's what we do" pesh,that really gets my back up,it's utter crap,so it is.

I know loads of Hearts and other teams supporters who used to go to games every week but don't go now,their lives havn't stopped they continue to lead normal lives.

Believe it or not there is more to life than giving you cash to some bampot and watch dross football.

I know that once the season starts I will probably miss the day of the game ,not the game it's self,but that is my choice.

I don't need this every time someone buy's a St to let every random person on this JKB know,so fecking what wawaweewa.

As I say though ST holders are the minority of Hearts fans,so your not that great after all.

Yeah you're so right. The non renewers (and I have and never had a problem with those choosing not to neither have I moralised about renewing myself) never revert to insults. :hobofish:

I agree (re the 24 hour about turn) and I renewed weeks ago however, its what we do (footie fans/jambos) moan complain threaten then renew/go back whatever. We're just a really fickle bunch Boris.

Indeed we are!

Still, that's what makes it interesting, isn't it? :confused:;)

That has to be the biggest attempted straw clutch in the history of attempted straw clutches. Good effort!:hobofish:

You think.

I think we could all think of hundred's more.

Anyway it was just a comparison as I said,don't think your special because you've got a ST,when really you are in the minority of Hearts fans.

Yeah you're so right. The non renewers (and I have and never had a problem with those choosing not to neither have I moralised about renewing myself) never revert to insults. :hobofish:

Yes we have,myself included,but what I don't do is jump into a thread that has bugger all to do with ST renewals, at the time ,and badger people like some.

Seymour M Hersh
Yes we have,myself included,but what I don't do is jump into a thread that has bugger all to do with ST renewals, at the time ,and badger people like some.

:eek::eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Everybody loves Baz
Is it,I think you will find that it is the minority who"that's what we do" actually do.

9000 st's sold,35'000 at a CL qualifier game,as I say minority.

Just like the 350,000 that line the streets from Haymarket to Gorgie when we papped The Huns to win the Scottish Cup,

Crap arguement.

Just like the 350,000 that line the streets from Haymarket to Gorgie when we papped The Huns to win the Scottish Cup,

Crap arguement.

Aye so you say,but it's not that crap an argument when t1t5 bring it up about our "potential" though is it.

Archived