Brendan Rodgers

JJ1984

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaap's Sigh

He pumped a tranny. His credibility is zero

Surely we could get a song going about this when they come to Tynie.

buzzbomb1958

Brenda loves women's keks it's funny how Sellick always bring perverts home deviant club deviant manager Ki

Who pumped a tranny?

It was one of those internet/twitter rumours about him and Chelsey Harwood back in 2013

Tokyo Drifter

Mind games. Conveniently forgets that Cathro was pilloried by practically everyone in Scotland, including by the Celtic-friendly members of the press/media. Also his comments about Berra and Lafferty are bogus - we were awful under Cathro long before they arrived.

Lucille's Thirsty

What's this about a tranny?

:lol:

Brendan Rodgers shagged a tranny called Chelsey Harwood.

I would.

Judge Fudge

Tranny pumper or not. He bit to Daly today. The mask slipped. Breaking news in Monday's daily ******, if rangers win? Brendan fears Ching Ching ino. Same bollocks as always. Or not

Bazzas right boot

Likes to wear woman's undies, something about a plastic cat, gave a tranny a reach around and sniffs bike seats.

That's a good night tbh.

buzzbomb1958

It was one of those internet/twitter rumours about him and Chelsey Harwood back in 2013

Was not a rumour he was even looking at the sky reporter wondering where she got her clothes,the guy is a tranny perfect fit for that deviant club,only took the job so he wouldn't feel out of place

Seymour M Hersh

Tranny pumper or not. He bit to Daly today. The mask slipped. Breaking news in Monday's daily ******, if rangers win? Brendan fears Ching Ching ino. Same bollocks as always. Or not

Thanks for clarifying the situation for us.

Rather convenient that when his club are getting some bad press for the Rigby incident & political nonsense at the European game that he stirs up some deflection in the press.

Obviously our pathetic pandering media lap it up and make it a big story.

Jon Daly was spot on with what he said.

Rodgers is an absolute bellend of a man that thinks of himself as some sort of footballing messiah.

Regarded by BBC scotland and Scottish newspapers as a heroic god like figure almost in the same way as BBC sport worship Usain Bolt. Bolt to be fair is a superstar and a winner of many world and Olympic gold medals , Brendan on the other hand. ..

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

The Shed Floodlight

He should get his own scummy club in order first and issue an apology to Mrs Rigby.

sandylejambo

C'mon guys....

We've all done it.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

C'mon guys....

We've all done it.

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I laughted at that, first thing in the morning too

132goals1958

Rather convenient that when his club are getting some bad press for the Rigby incident & political nonsense at the European game that he stirs up some deflection in the press.

Obviously our pathetic pandering media lap it up and make it a big story.

Jon Daly was spot on with what he said.

Rodgers is an absolute bellend of a man that thinks of himself as some sort of footballing messiah.

132goals1958

Looked at the BBC football gossip page this morning. Apparently we are engulfed in crisis, no manager,no home. I suppose we might as well shut up shop.

Holyrood_Hearts

I mind reading a story after Rodgers was sacked by Liverpool. He was blaming the board/transfer committee they have for not replacing Suarez with Alexis Sanchez (like he wanted) & instead bringing in Balotelli.

The way he wanted them to press further up the park couldn't be achieved as Balotelli was a lazy b****** compared to Suarez. Ultimately results tailed off & he was sacked midway though the following season.

Do we think the tit would criticise rangers structures like that! No chance ...walloper . thinks he's some sort of football mastermind.

...a bit disco

Reasonable attempt by Chris McGlauchlin to analyse the row between Daly and Rodgers. If you look really closely you will see he puts some criticism Rodgers way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40849641

Don't know about that.

Starts having a wee chug over him towards the end.

colinmaroon

Reasonable attempt by Chris McGlauchlin to analyse the row between Daly and Rodgers. If you look really closely you will see he puts some criticism Rodgers way.

Don't agree!

Brenda's comment about Daly not being a manager "yet" was at best condescending and at worst insulting. 

He is a smarmy know-it-all who FAILED at Liverpool and he should keep himself out of other clubs' business.

Nookie Bear

Don't agree!

Brenda's comment about Daly not being a manager "yet" was at best condescending and at worst insulting. 

He is a smarmy know-it-all who FAILED at Liverpool and he should keep himself out of other clubs' business.

Yes, it was painfully patronizing and smug.

alwaysthereinspirit

Don't agree!

This for me. He states Daly doesn't know the "MANAGER" rules yet as he isn't one. Last I heard was a manager NEVER discusses another teams signings as he doesn't know the daily workings or budget of said team. Likes to hear his own belly rumble.

McLaughlin starts by seeming to back Hearts then finishes in typical sycophantic style hailing Queen Brenda and that's me being polite

This for me. He states Daly doesn't know the "MANAGER" rules yet as he isn't one. Last I heard was a manager NEVER discusses another teams signings as he doesn't know the daily workings or budget of said team. Likes to hear his own belly rumble.

Rodgers denied he mentioned players forgetting he mentioned Berra and Lafferty to the newspaper press conference

In an attempt to get it back on track I'd like to offer up the following:

I wonder who signed Lazar Markovic, Iago Aspas, Alberto Moreno et al for Liverpool, spending several millions of pounds in the process, because they most definitely didn't fit into Rodgers 'style of play'. It couldn't have been him cause that would mean his argument on Friday wouldn't withstand the slightest scrutiny, even allowing for his serious lack of knowledge of Hearts.

Therefore, and in summary, his remarks about our club simply show him for what he is -

A guy who no decent english club would touch and a welt. 

Call that criticism - you can practically hear him choking to get to the bit where he says how brilliant Brenda is.  Shitty journalism by a shitty journalist.

Call that criticism - you can practically hear him choking to get to the bit where he says how brilliant Brenda is.  Shitty journalism by a shitty journalist.

This in spades.

The BBC have messed up over Rangers banning themselves from any contact and failing to resolve the issue

Must be walking on eggshells to avoid the risk of upsetting Celtic too

Seymour M Hersh

Just another GBC gimp.

Just picked this up on another website, it's a must

He swings to the left, he swings to the right, Brendan Rodgered a transvestite.

Nookie Bear

I'll tell you one thing, there is no chance in hell Rodgers would have said anything similar about rangers. He has been well versed in how the old firm operates.

Seymour M Hersh

I'll tell you one thing, there is no chance in hell Rodgers would have said anything similar about rangers. He has been well versed in how the old firm operates.

Och it's only because he's a manager NB. Once Jon Daly is he'll know too, apparently! 

Archived