The offishul come on Rosenberg thread...

Psychedelicropcircle

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incredible wasnt it.

If they can just keep a clean sheet rosenberg might have a slim chance

Rosenborg inviting Celtic onto them again and again. I'll be amazed if Celtic don't score tonight, unless their gaffer does a Paulo and starts going at them 2nd half...

Shaggy2, on 02 Aug 2017 - 8:30 PM, said:

Rosenborg inviting Celtic onto them again and again. I'll be amazed if Celtic don't score tonight, unless their gaffer does a Paulo and starts going at them 2nd half...

was just thinking the same

alicante jambo

Aye celtic better team by far but stil 0_0.Grifiths comes on he will score rosenborg need to be a bit braver

Monsieur Maroon

I love the power football has to make stupid people use big words - coefficient and rescind spring to mind.

Oh and **** Celtic

I used the word 'plethora' in a meeting recently. Straight out the commentators thesaurus. People seemed impressed.

kettering jam tart

Are Celtic good or Rosenberg pish?, Celtic have bossed this game from the start

Wasn't that a deliberate pass back to Gordon !!?

No. Good that Norwegians know as little about the rules of the game as Scots!

0-0 after 120 mins, few injuries then Rosenborg win on pens please

Best we can hope for.

I want the heavens to open, and it to become a real slog for the players to get through that game for 120 minutes of soul destroying, muscle knackering, morale shattering football.

I then want Celtic to score their first 2 penalties, and Rosenborg to miss theirs, before JKB favourite Scott Brown slips on his arse, taking the worst penalty in the history of football, and leading to a complete Celtic collapse, and Rosenborg collectively doing the Broony in front of the away stand.

Then their flight home is delayed, laying them in the worst possible state for our game please :lol:

alicante jambo, on 02 Aug 2017 - 8:33 PM, said:

Aye celtic better team by far but stil 0_0.Grifiths comes on he will score rosenborg need to be a bit braver

yep pumping high balls up to lone striker is pointless

alicante jambo

yep pumping high balls up to lone striker is pointless

Trouble is mate they long balls are nowhere near the rosenborg players

Jambo 4 Ever

Best we can hope for.

I want the heavens to open, and it to become a real slog for the players to get through that game for 120 minutes of soul destroying, muscle knackering, morale shattering football.

I then want Celtic to score their first 2 penalties, and Rosenborg to miss theirs, before JKB favourite Scott Brown slips on his arse, taking the worst penalty in the history of football, and leading to a complete Celtic collapse, and Rosenborg collectively doing the Broony in front of the away stand.

Then their flight home is delayed, laying them in the worst possible state for our game please :lol:

0-0 final score, extra time and pens would be best for us

alicante jambo, on 02 Aug 2017 - 8:45 PM, said:

Trouble is mate they long balls are nowhere near the rosenborg players

yeah

JAYEL, on 02 Aug 2017 - 8:52 PM, said:

Rosenburg looking better this half   :)

much more pace

Judge Fudge

The co-efficient only ever helps the old squirm. That's why the media get there tights ripped, when the "the little teams fans" don't get right behind them in Europe. Not a surprise our national team has underachieved. Most of there players are foreign, a bit like England.

Mars plastic

Does anyone know the individual who came up with the legendary 'he looks like a thumb' ditty?

Does anyone know the individual who came up with the legendary 'he looks like a thumb' ditty?

A guy called Tom apparently.

crichiejambos

Yip. ?10 free bet Rosenberg @ 2/1

Aye same 2-1 Rosenborg but double 1-1 Limassol v Aberdeen ?5 double correct score

Good finish but if he did that to us I'd be spewing. Took the count 4 touches to get the ball under control!!! Grrrr.

He's miscontrolled that, and left himself with one option which 99 times out of 100 flies over the bar or wide.

Jammy no-necked *******.

crichiejambos

If this a struggle what's a good team gonna do to them? Sadly it won't matter they've got the cash anyway....

alicante jambo

Tbh theyve been the better team rosenborg have been really poor.Thought they would have went at celtic being the home team.

Archived