Well done, Kyle Lafferty

tartofmidlothian

Not really a tin hat comment. I'll be honest and say I couldn't stand the arsehole but he's our arsehole now. He's bammed up Hibs and lennon and has scored 3 goals early doors I'll end up with a tap with his name on it shortly if this keeps up.

The only thing ripping my Jimmy's about Lafferty now is that 7ft flute song :facepalm: that is the most embarrassing song I've ever heard. Makes Hearts fans sound utter cretins.

I'm this camp. The wee Hearts vlogger chap is even coming out with it on his instagram. I hate us being labelled as diet huns etc. but this is lifted straight out their songbook. Shan, shan patter imho.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bazzas right boot

Yeh I've not heard it yet

A song about someone, who is a ni international and who's 7ft and plays the flute.

Have a guess at it!

Seymour M Hersh

Are you being serious.

I've heard it maybe but have no real clue what it's about either (apart from a 7ft flute apparently).

Seymour M Hersh

A song about someone, who is a ni international and who's 7ft and plays the flute.

Have a guess at it!

Is it a name this tune competition now? How can you name it if you don't know it.

maroonnicky63

Cool. Keep being a dick then :thumbsup:

And supporting all the young players that you and your pals keep on calling shite

Son Of Anarchy

And supporting all the young players that you and your pals keep on calling shite

Show me with quotes who I've called shit. Just one will do. You'll be struggling but I'll wait.

Archived