Well done, Kyle Lafferty

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did her jeans get soaked through with all that rain?  Was she sitting there in skin tight, soaking wet jeans?  Was she sir?  Suit you sir!

His wife is either Darren ODeas sister, or she is the sister of ODeas wife, either way. Lafferty and ODeae are brothers in law.

Useless fact #206

MacDonald Jardine

I expected him to be decent but been very impressed with his work rate and the amount of chatting/signing to other players. Seems very committed and very much a part of the team. Looks like a very good signing.

Likewise.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I predict a stampesque red card after he completes his hatrick in the 91st minute to complete a 3-2 comeback for us after being 2 nil down where he runs back to the half way line and bends over and shows his bare @rse right in popcorn teeths face.

I predict a stampesque red card after he completes his hatrick in the 91st minute to complete a 3-2 comeback for us after being 2 nil down where he runs back to the half way line and bends over and shows his bare @rse right in popcorn teeths face.

This would be :naughty: but at the same time :pleasingao:  :scenes:  :pleasing:  :pleasing:  :pleasing:

Captain America

He missed a few but kept get into the right positions.

Great to see him getting off to a goalscoring start of his Hearts career.

Bazzas right boot

Hopefully he does will in league as well!!

As I remember people saying Zeefuik could only score goals against lower league teams

But great start by him!

Thats because zeefuik had never scored many goals in our top league before, played in England and had over 60 caps for his country.

Shite comparison.

If zeefuik had done these things, people wouldn't have said that about him.

So in all honesty, pointless remembering what people may have said about Z when talking about Lafferty.

jamtartan74

Kyle Lafferty Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 1 and hates the huns Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 2 hates Charlie Mulgrew Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 3 and hates Dundee Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 4 and hates hibs more Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 5 and thinks leiths a dive Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 6 and he hates Celtic Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 7 and hates Neil Lennon Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 8 and thinks Hearts are great Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 9 and drinks tonic wine Kyle Lafferty he's 6 ft 10 and hates the hibs again Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 11 and hates Neil Lennon Kyle Lafferty

He's 6ft 12 and ****ing loves himself Kyle Lafferty

Ok got carried away there [emoji23].

Son Of Anarchy

Kyle Lafferty Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 1 and hates the huns Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 2 hates Charlie Mulgrew Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 3 and hates Dundee Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 4 and hates hibs more Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 5 and thinks leiths a dive Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 6 and he hates Celtic Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 7 and hates Neil Lennon Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 8 and thinks Hearts are great Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 9 and drinks tonic wine Kyle Lafferty he's 6 ft 10 and hates the hibs again Kyle Lafferty

He's 6 ft 11 and hates Neil Lennon Kyle Lafferty

He's 6ft 12 and ******* loves himself Kyle Lafferty

Ok got carried away there [emoji23].

Yip, you did :lol:

Seymour M Hersh

Did her jeans get soaked through with all that rain?  Was she sitting there in skin tight, soaking wet jeans?  Was she sir?  Suit you sir!

They may have been but not from the rain!!!  :naughty:

jamtartan74

Yip, you did :lol:

[emoji1] seemed great to me after a bit of a session last night, was trying to think of alternatives to the 7ft and plays the flute [emoji23] ah well never mind.

maroonnicky63

I see it's all happening again , getting carried away far to early as usual. Think he has done ok but lets wait until we play a much stronger team that has been put before us so far.

Looking ok though

Son Of Anarchy

I see it's all happening again , getting carried away far to early as usual. Think he has done ok but lets wait until we play a much stronger team that has been put before us so far.

Looking ok though

Yeh just ok. 3 goals in 2 games is passable I suppose.

Who's getting carried away? We can't appreciate a good start for our newest striker? Do you just blindly stick up for young players? So many questions, I should move to Lanarkshire ;)

Jambo 4 Ever

Thats because zeefuik had never scored many goals in our top league before, played in England and had over 60 caps for his country.

Shite comparison.

If zeefuik had done these things, people wouldn't have said that about him.

So in all honesty, pointless remembering what people may have said about Z when talking about Lafferty.

Yeh but still think we need to wait to see how how does against better opposition, before getting too carried away.

Yeh but still think we need to wait to see how how does against better opposition, before getting too carried away.

It's good to get carried away when our new striker scores 3 in 2.

We've also not had a striker that can score pens regularly since Robbo. I think Kyle could be the man.

Very confident going into the season with Lafferty as the focal point of the attack and Stockton as his understudy.

Bowmans_Boot

Delighted with his goals so far, but I thought he missed some he will need to score once we are against better quality opposition. More games will help this, hopefully.

I also think he is superb for team spirit/morale and that is a quality which has been badly lacking in recent years, so great to see. He is a big game player, too, which is something else we have been lacking.

Bowmans_Boot

Delighted with his goals so far, but I thought he missed some he will need to score once we are against better quality opposition. More games will help this, hopefully.

I also think he is superb for team spirit/morale and that is a quality which has been badly lacking in recent years, so great to see. He is a big game player, too, which is something else we have been lacking.

Unrelated to the goals, Kyle took the time to reply to a fan tweet after the match yesterday would post it but I'm on my phone. Top lad Kyle made a wee ones day

Bowmans_Boot

Unrelated to the goals, Kyle took the time to reply to a fan tweet after the match yesterday would post it but I'm on my phone. Top lad Kyle made a wee ones day

I saw that, top guy!!

maroonnicky63

Who's getting carried away? We can't appreciate a good start for our newest striker? Do you just blindly stick up for young players? So many questions, I should move to Lanarkshire ;)

I have made a valid point, I think he has done ok against what most on here with exception to yourself would consider weak opponents , nothing to do with younger players read the message, if he does well against the Celtic, rangers and Aberdeen I will be delighted

heartsfc_fan

Always thought he was a decent player when at Rangers and recall him scoring one or two against us.

Good workrate and attitude. Yes he'll miss a few but at this rate he'll hit 20 no bother.

Not been this excited about a signing in years. Can see Lafferty bagging 25 goals this season.

Son Of Anarchy

I have made a valid point, I think he has done ok against what most on here with exception to yourself would consider weak opponents , nothing to do with younger players read the message, if he does well against the Celtic, rangers and Aberdeen I will be delighted

Are you a bit dim? If your going to answer a question I suggest you read the question. The young players quip was inferring,tongue in cheek, you only back the younger players at this club as per various other threads.

gashauskis9

I see it differently. We know from his career that he hits form in the big games and can perform on a big stage (scored a few important OF game goals if I recall and is always a threat for NI on the international front). The worry for me was whether he could motivate himself against part timers or bottom 6 sides and given what I've seen so far I reckon he's answered that.

Son Of Anarchy

Are you a bit dim? If your going to answer a question I suggest you read the question. The young players quip was inferring,tongue in cheek, you only back the younger players at this club as per various other threads.

Apologies. No need for the "dim" remark.

maroonnicky63

Well if it's ,tongue in cheek perhaps it will stop you talking pish

maroonnicky63

Apologies. No need for the "dim" remark.

didn't expect anything else from you to be honest no need to apologies though I can take it

Son Of Anarchy

didn't expect anything else from you to be honest no need to apologies though I can take it

Cool. Keep being a dick then :thumbsup:

Always thought he was a decent player when at Rangers and recall him scoring one or two against us.

Good workrate and attitude. Yes he'll miss a few but at this rate he'll hit 20 no bother.

Especially if he keeps taking penalties.

I posted this back before he signed and I know you will start to see it happen. 

Hello all. Firstly congrats on getting Lafferty. 

Obviously I am from NI. Been following them for years and I have to say, Kyle was a bit of a prick in his younger years. But the past few years he is one of the nicest guys you will meet. There is one player without fail who applauds every corner of the stadium after each match. He has a lot of time for the young fans. 90% of the time at NI games you will see Kyle walk over to a young fan and hand his boots over. If he doesnt he is getting them framed and auction for kids with life threatening illnesses here. He regularly auctions his shirts etc.....

As for on the pitch. He is a hard worker. Fights every lost ball and always goes up for aerials which you want to see in a forward. Unfortunately he has been played on the wings for past few clubs which is hard for a striker to make an impact there. When he plays for NI, he is up front usually on his own. He goals were vital getting us to the Euros. He can score all sorts of goals. I am sure you have already youtube'd his Euro qualifier goals. Cant wait to see what he does for Hearts and NI when he is fit as he has had no football the past few years worth mentioned (except international scene)

I also reckon you will have a large NI following now. We like to keep up with what our pro players are doing at their clubs. 

Lastly, his wife will attend most games. She is fantastic....and has twin sisters. They all may as well be triplets. Hot as !! 

Bowmans_Boot

Obviously I am from NI. Been following them for years and I have to say, Kyle was a bit of a prick in his younger years. But the past few years he is one of the nicest guys you will meet. There is one player without fail who applauds every corner of the stadium after each match. He has a lot of time for the young fans. 90% of the time at NI games you will see Kyle walk over to a young fan and hand his boots over. If he doesnt he is getting them framed and auction for kids with life threatening illnesses here. He regularly auctions his shirts etc.....

As for on the pitch. He is a hard worker. Fights every lost ball and always goes up for aerials which you want to see in a forward. Unfortunately he has been played on the wings for past few clubs which is hard for a striker to make an impact there. When he plays for NI, he is up front usually on his own. He goals were vital getting us to the Euros. He can score all sorts of goals. I am sure you have already youtube'd his Euro qualifier goals. Cant wait to see what he does for Hearts and NI when he is fit as he has had no football the past few years worth mentioned (except international scene)

I also reckon you will have a large NI following now. We like to keep up with what our pro players are doing at their clubs.

Lastly, his wife will attend most games. She is fantastic....and has twin sisters. They all may as well be triplets. Hot as !!

I agree that Kyle is one of the good guys. His personality will be as positive as his ability, I believe.

Which NI club do you follow, out of interest? "Interest" because I like NI football!

Watt-Zeefuik

It's just a fairly meaningless milestone, but the fact that we haven't had a 20 goal striker since Robbo is a fairly amazing stat.  At this rate, provided we make a decent go in both cups, he'll have to average a little better than a goal every three games to get to 20 by the end of the season. You have to figure the odds are good.

tartofmidlothian

Good post, I could definitely see the player you describe the other night.

Captain America

He replied to a few on Saturday night.

Took the time to reply to one I had tagged him in saying he hoped my daughter had a good day at her first game. 

He's a good lad in my eyes.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I remember rockets on here calling him a disgrace and didn't want his type anywhere near tynecastle.

:vrface:

I was delighted when we signed him and even more so now. Credit to MacPhee and Cathro for getting him in.

Tin hat on here. I have never been a fan of KL and was a bit meh when we signed him however if he keeps on scoring I will be more than happy to change my opinion.

jack D and coke

Tin hat on here. I have never been a fan of KL and was a bit meh when we signed him however if he keeps on scoring I will be more than happy to change my opinion.

Not really a tin hat comment. I'll be honest and say I couldn't stand the arsehole but he's our arsehole now. He's bammed up Hibs and lennon and has scored 3 goals early doors I'll end up with a tap with his name on it shortly if this keeps up.

The only thing ripping my Jimmy's about Lafferty now is that 7ft flute song :facepalm: that is the most embarrassing song I've ever heard. Makes Hearts fans sound utter cretins.

Not really a tin hat comment. I'll be honest and say I couldn't stand the arsehole but he's our arsehole now. He's bammed up Hibs and lennon and has scored 3 goals early doors I'll end up with a tap with his name on it shortly if this keeps up.

The only thing ripping my Jimmy's about Lafferty now is that 7ft flute song :facepalm: that is the most embarrassing song I've ever heard. Makes Hearts fans sound utter cretins.

The 7ft song will get him scoring.... it is catchy. 

Pity Niall McGinn couldnt be persuaded as he is great for NI. Hughes was a great purchase. Very solid and professional. Pity him and Macauley are getting on a bit of our national side

TBH I support my home club, Ards, the level aint that great here so I do follow Man Utd (for the past 30years) and always had a soft spot for Hearts but nothing beats the international scene over here. The past few years have been fun.

I will be following Hearts results all season as I like to see the NI players do well with the exception of McGinn lol. Strange one that.  

Son Of Anarchy

:spoton:

Loving the "he was an arsehole, now he's our arsehole" :). He really could be a cult hero in the making. Time will tell.

Jambo 4 Ever

What's the flute song?

Archived