ANDY DRIVER WANTS TO LEAVE...

tazhearts

frankbroxup

Andy Driver has had no contact from Hearts with regards to an offer from Burnley or anyone else for that matter. He has no intention of requesting a transfer form Hearts nor has he any intention of moving from Edinburgh in the near future.

Mrs Driver

Jam Tarts 1874

Until Driver learns to cross the ball and get some shots on target, he is not really much use.

marshallschunkychicken
Andy Driver has had no contact from Hearts with regards to an offer from Burnley or anyone else for that matter. He has no intention of requesting a transfer form Hearts nor has he any intention of moving from Edinburgh in the near future.

Mrs Driver

Good stuff if true.

This would effectively unmask a couple of folk on this thread who are stupid, gullible or on the wind-up.

I know what my suspicion is...

Good stuff if true.

This would effectively unmask a couple of folk on this thread who are stupid, gullible or on the wind-up.

I know what my suspicion is...

Having spoken to his Dad a wee while ago I would agree with the quote from Mrs D indicated above.

We are fair game for winding up the noo.

?500,000 & ?750,000 are crap offers for Driver. ?1m+ and you can have him.

?750,000 is` probably realistic for Driver. A bit of potential but not sure if he will become much better. Bottom line though is that Hearts don't have a replacement.

?750,000 is` probably realistic for Driver. A bit of potential but not sure if he will become much better. Bottom line though is that Hearts don't have a replacement.

Chesny,Miko and Robbie cannot cross or shoot.There's 3 to replace him.:)

If it's true then i think he will go burnley and the like can offer far better wages than he will get at hearts although i think we should do all we can to keep him he was probably our best attacker bar velicka last season

Seymour M Hersh
if we allow him to go, he must promise to takt elliot, jose, robbie and a few useless lithuanians with him

You've already started a thread on that subject!!!

I was a big critic of Mr Driver last season. IMO, he is a decent player but far from a really good one. I do not see him making it. If he were to leave I would not be upset.

Having said that, there is not a player at the club that I would be upset at losing at the moment.

I understand where you are coming from in the last bit of your post as I kind of feel the same way.

What I don't get is the way so many Hearts fans are frothing at the mouth to see our 'better' players leave.

Surely the aim of the close season is to try and get rid of the deadwood so that the squad can be improved?

Unless something dramatic happens soon the last thing we need is to lose the likes of Driver or Berra.

I understand where you are coming from in the last bit of your post as I kind of feel the same way.

What I don't get is the way so many Hearts fans are frothing at the mouth to see our 'better' players leave.

Surely the aim of the close season is to try and get rid of the deadwood so that the squad can be improved?

Unless something dramatic happens soon the last thing we need is to lose the likes of Driver or Berra.

Of course, we need to have some sort of team, especially given the short time that our new manager will have to build a squad.

I honestly and truthfully would not be devastated if ANY first team player leaves. The most important part is we get market value for them.

I am actually a fan of Berra's, unlike many on here, and he would be one of the few that I would really like to stay, alongside Jonsson, Glen and Wallace. Purely due to the fact they will get better IMO. However, if a bid of say ?3 Million came in, I would accept it.

Chad Sexington
Such a quality Dailly Mirror story. One sentence long? Magnificent.

Least of all that Driver wants to 'move back'. He's been on the East Coast of Scotland since he was a kid, no?

"soz andy burnli rnt up4it. maybz oldam coz u iz frm thr? pmsl! daz xox"[/QUOTE]

:4_1_72:

CornhillHearts

Cannot believe folk on here are happy with losing Berra and Driver is a disgrace, so called Hearts fans as well, makes me boak.

Colonel Kurtz

Wee Driver scored some crackers last season,and ended second top scorer.

He like others need coaching to move on another level.

Berra,Driver and Eggert were about the only plusses last year,and how anyone would be happy selling them baffles me

I would think if Gow is going to Burnley as part of the Lafferty deal then their interest in Driver will probably be dead.

Mrs Driver

Best news I've heard all week. Thanks for that and say Hi from me!

Archived