Warburton Hibs got less than a million for Cummings

Crete

Bridge of Djoum

I wonder how this is going down on honestofficershesnotmysister.net.

buzzbomb1958

I wonder how this is going down on honestofficershesnotmysister.net.

It will be up the ass before they make another baby who looks like the thumb

alicante jambo

Im looking forward to hibs struggling this season.Cummings saved them loads of times he wont be replaced no.chance.3 years in.that league would have destroyed the bank ballance.Suffer ya bas-----

As confirmed in that article they only owe money to the parent company now ie Farmer. Agreed at ?500k p/a.

The bank debt was written off after reaching an agreement. No idea if the bank gets a cut of any Hibs transfer fee but it was well documented that this was the case with Dundee United after their write off so would expect something similar. It would only be for a set period so it's possible it's expired - hopefully not though.

They had a mortgage of ?6.9M with two hefty seven figure one off payments due in quick succession. They also owed STF ?2M in soft loans. STF did a deal with the bank paying them ?3m to write off the mortgage as the bank were never getting the one off payments and Hibs would have been forced into administration. They then owed STF ?5M to be paid at ?41,667pm for 120 months. This is a secured loan although they won't tell the fans what it's secured on.

So Dempster saying they restructured the debt is another way of saying the robbed a UK taxpayer owned bank of the best part of ?4M.

Cheeturz...

Jason went for 600k. Had the clause put in his contract last year

Seems low considering they apparently turned down ?1.7m, but then again I'm sure that will have been an offer 'worth up to ?1.7m' and probably nowhere near that up front.

If they were due to hand over a percentage of any transfer fee to the bank at that time, then it might have been in their favour to bump the previous bid but put in a lower release clause to placate Cummings and his agent.  Although they get a smaller fee now, they keep it all rather than hand some of it to the bank.

Hungry hippo

I never believed the ?1.7m in the first place. Pretty sure no-one from Hibs ever officially said it.

Seems low considering they apparently turned down ?1.7m, but then again I'm sure that will have been an offer 'worth up to ?1.7m' and probably nowhere near that up front.

If they were due to hand over a percentage of any transfer fee to the bank at that time, then it might have been in their favour to bump the previous bid but put in a lower release clause to placate Cummings and his agent.  Although they get a smaller fee now, they keep it all rather than hand some of it to the bank.

There is absolutely no danger they would have turned down ?1.7M.

They have no bank debt now and didn't have any then either. 

Cheating vermin wanks.

:fth:

Another classic from the poet laureate of JKB, as proposed by another poster, probably on a different thread.

I often agonise at length trying to find the right words to express my feelings towards our unwashed neighbours.  Even then, I invariably end up with an overly verbose retort.

You have the uncanny ability to sum the situation perfectly up in 3 words, while using the FTH emoticon to ram your point home.

Kudos  :2thumbsup:

sairyinthat

I was told roughly the same off a Hibby at work but are you sure on this?

Also do you know if there is a sell on percentage etc....

Cheers

Think they can whistle for a sell on,once they see him in action it will be obvious nobody will take him off their hands.

SaughtonJambo

I was told roughly the same off a Hibby at work but are you sure on this?

Also do you know if there is a sell on percentage etc....

Cheers

Positive. Not sure about sell on fee but I know Forrest have told hibs they won't do business with them again in the future. Hibs even asked Jason to return his signing on fee when they found out money had to be paid to ourselves and hutchie vale

Another classic from the poet laureate of JKB, as proposed by another poster, probably on a different thread.

I often agonise at length trying to find the right words to express my feelings towards our unwashed neighbours.  Even then, I invariably end up with an overly verbose retort.

You have the uncanny ability to sum the situation perfectly up in 3 words, while using the FTH emoticon to ram your point home.

Kudos  :2thumbsup:

Seconded :2thumbsup:

Jonno makes his point succinctly and acurately.

He draws upon his verbal bank account one scroogy syllable at a time.

The fth emoticon was made for his use and others who use it (like myself) are purely borrowing it.

:fth: (on loan).

Bungalow Bill

Is it not likely to be ?1 million after all potential add-ons etc?

X amount for first Scotland cap, X amount for scoring 20 league goals or something...

hughesie27

Positive. Not sure about sell on fee but I know Forrest have told hibs they won't do business with them again in the future. Hibs even asked Jason to return his signing on fee when they found out money had to be paid to ourselves and hutchie vale

Why would Forrest say that? Pretty sure he had a release clause so Forrest wouldn't have had to even negotiate with Hibs.

SaughtonJambo

Why would Forrest say that? Pretty sure he had a release clause so Forrest wouldn't have had to even negotiate with Hibs.

Hibs weren't happy with money going to us and hutchie. They wanted 600k for themselves and Forrest to pay the % to us on top. Supposedly embarrassed themselves with negotiating and when Forrest would only pay the 600k clause they went back to Jason and his agent and asked for his signing on fee back saying that they had done well by him and got him his move. Jason's response was I've scored the goals to get you back in the spfl you're not getting it back

Why are we even getting money out this deal?

FIFA rules. Any player sold under the age of 23, solidarity payments are made to the clubs that developed him from the age of 13.

However, as I understand it, the money is paid directly from the buying club, not Hibs having to pay a percentage of their transfer fee.

Tasavallan

FIFA rules. Any player sold under the age of 23, solidarity payments are made to the clubs that developed him from the age of 13.

However, as I understand it, the money is paid directly from the buying club, not Hibs having to pay a percentage of their transfer fee.

Then glad that it also include Hutchie Vale.

Cheers for this

Tasavallan

Then glad that it also include Hutchie Vale.

Hutchie Vale U19s 2013.

HutchieU19s%20Trophy%20May13.jpg

Son Of Anarchy

I could show off and use words that would baffle a few on here, or I could procrastinate until the cows come home, but why waste words and lengthy prose on that shower of shit, when three will suffice.

No terminological inexactitudes from you Jonno :thumbsup:

I could show off and use words that would baffle a few on here, or I could procrastinate until the cows come home, but why waste words and lengthy prose on that shower of shit, when three will suffice.

You've just proved my point. :2thumbsup:

Keep it up.

Cheers for that mate.

If you believe the rumours they are signing Liam Henderson,Stokes,Luke Berry and Whittaker. If that's the sum total of their business in and out then they have a half decent team. If McGinn goes then it's a whole different story.

Sneckiejambo

Can't see Cummings do anything down there, he won't score 6 goals and will probably not even be in Forests team by Xmas. FTH

Brave Hearts

Hibs weren't happy with money going to us and hutchie. They wanted 600k for themselves and Forrest to pay the % to us on top. Supposedly embarrassed themselves with negotiating and when Forrest would only pay the 600k clause they went back to Jason and his agent and asked for his signing on fee back saying that they had done well by him and got him his move. Jason's response was I've scored the goals to get you back in the spfl you're not getting it back

So the hobos got less than ?600k for cummings.....that sum will just cover this year's ?500,000 payment to Farmer.

So much rubbish yet some seem to believe it.....totally amazing how gullible some can be

So much rubbish yet some seem to believe it.....totally amazing how gullible some can be

Not saying I believe it but can you tell us what actually happened ?

If not then it has as much credibility as some of the stuff you have posted.

Hibs got a few quid for a player well so what..might even  happen again....imagine that

2uh8xtk.png

Can't see Cummings do anything down there, he won't score 6 goals and will probably not even be in Forests team by Xmas. FTH

I'd totally want us to be in for him if/when he gets released

Archived