I've never known hibs fans to be such a moaning faced bunch of arseholes that they are now

Craigieboy

LogicalEric

They're a bunch of jesters. Conveniently forget the days when they were paying Sauzee and Latapy 6k a week in the First Division that they couldn't afford. Or getting themselves into ?8m debt under McLeish and having Rod Petrie to thank to stop them going into Admin. Or having to force Bobby Williamson to take a pay cut 12 months into his contract as they couldn't afford what they'd offered him.

But they'll claim they run some kind of Moneyball model that everyone should aspire to....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johnny Sandiego

I don't know if this stems back from their years and years of looking at the goings on at our club behind the scenes. Let's face it, the utter domination that they've been under in derby matches left them with little else.

But my god, these days all you hear is them bleating on and on about irrelevant stupidity.

"Waaaah, hertz are building a new stand after bumping charities"

"Waaaah, hertz stole money from the poppy fund once"

"Waaaah, hertz are collecting cash off their fans to make up the stand money"

"Waaaah, the other three hertz stands are shite"

"Waaaah, tainted trophies"

Do they realise we're on our way to being a fan owned club. You know, the fans have the choice to finance certain stuff outside normal revenue streams? A one time noble thing to do (like actually support your club) has now been turned into a piss take for them? And they'll pish and moan about Vlad not paying his bills back in the day. Which way do you want it you ****ing idiots?

And I don't recall them complaining about financials on the eve of the 5-1 pumping at Hampden. Any hibs fan you spoke to leading up to it said it was their time. Narrative arc. Written in the stars. The fact is that they fancied their chances and got pumped senseless. Such is the pain that they now have to adopt a coping mechanism to devalue the cup win. ****ies.

Their constant pish about Hearts fans not liking this supposed 'level playing field' is hilarious too. It was a 'level playing field' (in fact, swung in their favour) when we essentially relegated them in 13/14 with two defeats at the end of the season. Also, romping the championship by twenty odd points in 14/15. You're unbeaten in 8 derbies you ****ing trollops. Come back to us when you've went 18 or 22 or something of substance. Eight. EIGHT. And their getting all mouthy. :rofl:

Really, what a set of trumpets. All lathered up since they staggered to their championship win after 3 seasons and only after Hearts and rangers were out the picture.

Give me a break man.

Superb post. Sums it up perfectly. They ******s re-write history and reality all the time

gorgie rd eh11

Everything about hibs is a myth.

From the financial prudence, tell that to the people they screwed over under Duff and Gray and the bank debt they welched on a few years ago.

Or the good football p*sh they trot out after a once in a blue moon performance, Scotlands West Ham.

They don't even play in Leith.

Can we put this myth to bed? In general Hearts supporters didn't stand beside them.

In general yes I suppose your right but at the time a lot of Hearts fans did oppose the takeover and some were at Easter rd for a Hands of Hibs rally, (not myself I may add)

Their latest advertising campaign is just about as cringey as TBGAWA. What was the song that really struck a chord with Butcher? Was it GGttH? No. Was it Sunshine on Leith? No. It was Terry Boocha's Green n White Army. Possibly because it was the only one he could remember all the words to.

It's good that Hibs fans still seethe about all things Hearts. Shows they're really over 'it'.

CraigHibee 08:17 PM Today

Originally Posted by poolman:

Aye, thon Craigieboy has a really weird obsession about Hibs

He's a very strange individual

Last year's Scottish Cup win must have pushed him over the edge.

:rofl: pray for craigieboy

Bazzas right boot

They seem more cocky.

Far too cocky for a team thats taken 3 years to get promoted.

A bad start and yellow teeth will lose the dressing room and probably go mental.

They are also very interested in us, the new stand, the funding. The last time they got obsessed with us they dropped like a stone and got relegated.

Short term We simply need to beat them a few times and as per, end up higher in the league and longer term win the next cup ( hopefully that isn't too long). After that they will be put back in their box bit by bit.

Clerry Jambo

Rats......the quicker they scurry back into their wee darkened holes the better. :10900:

2nd place bwahahahahah

Fraggle1990

They are a horrible bunch of deluded arseholes.

They think winning 1 scottish cup in 114 years makes them untouchable now.

Slated our 17 and 22 in a row records for having draws in them yet cream their pants about their current record, couldn't make it up with them.

Poxy wee celtic tribute act. Will be back to averaging 8000 a week soon enough.

Forever in our shadow.

Clerry Jambo

Slated our 17 and 22 in a row records for having draws in them yet cream their pants about their current record, couldn't make it up with them.

Forever in our shadow.

well said Sir

Forever in our shadow.

its laughable and cringey in one fell swoop.

They've suddenly assumed this high and mighty attitude. A fairytale them winning the cup like ICT and St Johnstone of late.

Won as many big cups as giants like East Fife and Vale of Leven. Lol

Fraggle1990

its laughable and cringey in one fell swoop.

They've suddenly assumed this high and mighty attitude. A fairytale them winning the cup like ICT and St Johnstone of late.

Won as many big cups as giants like East Fife and Vale of Leven. Lol

Exactly, and they have the audacity to try and say we are living in the past when we mention the biggest derby of all time but only until recently they have been clinging on to a derby from 40 odd years ago and idolise Albert Kidd who had ****all to do with them.

These ****s need shut up and soon.

It's a feckin disgrace calling them after vermin. Vermin are far better, cleaner and mair drug free than these sister pumping Leith shitebags.

When the Hearts start another run of dominating our city these ersehole wipes will crawl back to their 'Rents, Sick Boy, Spud, Begbie' style of life.

Feck them all.

:fth:

In general yes I suppose your right but at the time a lot of Hearts fans did oppose the takeover and some were at Easter rd for a Hands of Hibs rally, (not myself I may add)

I was there and, since their disgusting behaviour when we were in trouble I've regretted it. If it happened now I'd no go anywhere near them. Scum.

Its quite embarrassing really. They've spent so long calling us cheats that now we're living within our means its an anything they can find sort of affair. 

I wish they'd just call us 'scumbos' tbh. Its a bit more dignified than 'poppy thieves' for them or trying to laugh at a cash cow (isn't the whole point of living within our means raising our own cash?) like what do they suggest? Living outside our means again?

Idiots to a man :D

Harry Potter

Hearts well on top in derby wins, that does it for me, mind you that cup final, they will never top that.

Gigolo-Aunt

I once got in a pub fight  a few Yr back, because, every time I passed this big fat Hobo mess he would say ''Poppy Thieves''  to me ...said it once to often and I reacted..never said it again

Hobos will always be in our shadow and it bugs them. You Ken it, I ken it and Patsy Kensit

F T H

You are well hard mate

They had been so down trodden for so many years no matter what happens they just cannot shake off the bitterness.

They saw Hearts going into financial turmoil when Vlad disappeared and then saw us go into administration. Hearts were deducted 15 points and had a team of under 21s with a transfer ban in place. Hearts were going down and at the time things looked bleak.

It was their time. It was Hibs great chance to get back at Hearts. To see us suffer and for them to rise to the top.

Unfortunately for them they went down as well - with 3 league pumpings from us that absolutely took them there. They then got stuck for 3 seasons. Their play off disappointments and their Cup disappointments prior to their cup win must have been really hard to take. Hearts being promoted at the first time of asking when we really were not favourites must have stung.

They bump on about financials but I seem to remember them being bust and ditching their debts prior to a League cup win in the 90s and they bumped their bank debt a year before winning the Scottish cup - whilst still paying premier league wages in the Championship for 3 years.

They know the football under Lennon has been woeful and they dragged themselves out of the Championship - possibly no matter how much bravado that they might struggle this coming season.

I kind of thought the bitterness of the Hibs fans would have subsided after their cup win and promotion not to mention 3 derby wins in 3 seasons (a remarkable achievement for them) but they just can't seem to shake themselves out of it.

This this this and this

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Let's no forget either their hands off Hibs rally that had plenty jambos there attracted 8000 fans. EIGHT. Your club is on the verge of death and all you can muster up is a measly 8000 fans in a rally. Shan wee club

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Everything about hibs is a myth.

From the financial prudence, tell that to the people they screwed over under Duff and Gray and the bank debt they welched on a few years ago.

Or the good football p*sh they trot out after a once in a blue moon performance, Scotlands West Ham.

They don't even play in Leith.

Don't forget about the pence in the pound deal that farmer did with HBOS only a year or two ago. Shafted the public purse given the tax payer owned HBOS at the time.

They've always been bitter, slavering arseholes for as long as I can remember.

Can't say I've noticed them. Prefer not to keep company with a shower of deluded arseholes in general.

Harry Potter

You are well hard mate

Sounds like a jambo not happy listening to their usual mince, probably is hard , dunno, 

mind leaving the pub after the 98 big cup win, hobo pished calling me all the names under the sun.

Just laughed at him, that worked more than booting him all over the shop.

Sounds like a jambo not happy listening to their usual mince, probably is hard , dunno,

mind leaving the pub after the 98 big cup win, hobo pished calling me all the names under the sun.

Just laughed at him, that worked more than booting him all over the shop.

Should have chucked some Curry down his back.

They finally feel they can stick their heads above the parapet. This is what they've bottled up for 30 years. They were uppity in the 70z then disappeared. I thought they were extinct.

Harry Potter

Should have chucked some Curry down his back.

Curry, now theres a thought lol.

Naughty Oliver .

MacDonald Jardine

I was there and, since their disgusting behaviour when we were in trouble I've regretted it. If it happened now I'd no go anywhere near them. Scum.

Genuine question. Were there many Hearts fans there?

I didn't support the takeover but wouldn't have dreamed of going to that. 

Harry Potter

I honestly never went to support them, maybe a few did, i dont know one of them, hope that helps.

WAllace saved them, they dont like that one. 

Its quite embarrassing really. They've spent so long calling us cheats that now we're living within our means its an anything they can find sort of affair. 

I wish they'd just call us 'scumbos' tbh. Its a bit more dignified than 'poppy thieves' for them or trying to laugh at a cash cow (isn't the whole point of living within our means raising our own cash?) like what do they suggest? Living outside our means again?

Idiots to a man :D

Thats another thing.

A couple have tried the .."it's a level playing field now" as if to say that now the days of over inflated financial input are seemingly gone they'll now have more Derby success.

Have they forgotten how we bent them over from 1983 to 1995 across two long unbeaten runs and beyond in the days there was no big money in the game?

The spirit and quality of HMFC is what they should worry about.

John Findlay

I thought the three teams in Edinburgh are Heart of Midlothian, Edinburgh city and Spartans. Now people are saying there is a fourth? Where?

I would think there were more Hearts fans on here wanting them to win the big cup than there was at the takeover protest.

I have never met a Hearts fan yet that was there.

There were a lot. I think most either didn't want to see the end of derbies, which of course we nearly always won or didn't want to move to a new stadium which, I believe was part of WM's master plan.

Don't get me wrong tho. I was s huge Mercer fan and he played the media like a violin, I just disagreed with the takeover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think there were more Hearts fans on here wanting them to win the big cup than there was at the takeover protest.

I have never met a Hearts fan yet that was there.

As I've said elsewhere I was there and, if you look at photos of events there are a few maroon scarves mixed in with the green and white. I wasn't at the Usher Hall doo but know some who were and, IIRC Robbo was there and a vocal opponent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.
The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat

Case closed.

You can find Kevin Moffat on Facebook if you look hard enough.

The one with the mental health awareness on his profile.

Edited..obviously has a mental problem so that explains the letter.

Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Mr Kevin Moffat

Case closed.

He should have asked a grown-up to check his spelling and grammar before sending that.

maroonlegions

FTH .

Simple in its message but so relevant to every Hearts fan. 

Let them act like the neds they are , let them get all mouthy just  like the ned drunk in the street  but  for one thing is  for certain we aint going  nowhere  and we can only get stronger. Under fan ownership we will be totally Hearts focused on the pitch, and that will spell domination again..

They are shiting it.  

Randy Marsh

Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat

Case closed.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that Kevin Moffat is probably in his 40's, lives with his mum and is also a virgin.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that Kevin Moffat is probably in his 40's, lives with his mum and is also a virgin.

If the stories are true not with males and certainly no virgin  with  family members  !!!

We need to put them in their place this season. That should be the aim of absolutely everyone at the famous

Spot on, if we do one thing this season , for me this is it

Spot on, if we do one thing this season , for me this is it

These nipple bashers are due another big run of defeats versus the extremely famous Heart of Midlothian FC.

:fth:

maroonlegions

shags his sister, so cannae be a virgin. 

William H. Bonney

I used to play tennis with a hibs fan named Kevin Moffat about 25 years ago. I've always wondered if it's the same guy.

Lucille's Thirsty

Nothing wrong with that I still live my mum and dad.

:lol:

Archived