I've never known hibs fans to be such a moaning faced bunch of arseholes that they are now

Craigieboy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carrick1874

I don't know if this stems back from their years and years of looking at the goings on at our club behind the scenes. Let's face it, the utter domination that they've been under in derby matches left them with little else.

But my god, these days all you hear is them bleating on and on about irrelevant stupidity.

"Waaaah, hertz are building a new stand after bumping charities"

"Waaaah, hertz stole money from the poppy fund once"

"Waaaah, hertz are collecting cash off their fans to make up the stand money"

"Waaaah, the other three hertz stands are shite"

"Waaaah, tainted trophies"

Do they realise we're on our way to being a fan owned club. You know, the fans have the choice to finance certain stuff outside normal revenue streams? A one time noble thing to do (like actually support your club) has now been turned into a piss take for them? And they'll pish and moan about Vlad not paying his bills back in the day. Which way do you want it you ****ing idiots?

And I don't recall them complaining about financials on the eve of the 5-1 pumping at Hampden. Any hibs fan you spoke to leading up to it said it was their time. Narrative arc. Written in the stars. The fact is that they fancied their chances and got pumped senseless. Such is the pain that they now have to adopt a coping mechanism to devalue the cup win. ****ies.

Their constant pish about Hearts fans not liking this supposed 'level playing field' is hilarious too. It was a 'level playing field' (in fact, swung in their favour) when we essentially relegated them in 13/14 with two defeats at the end of the season. Also, romping the championship by twenty odd points in 14/15. You're unbeaten in 8 derbies you ****ing trollops. Come back to us when you've went 18 or 22 or something of substance. Eight. EIGHT. And their getting all mouthy. :rofl:

Really, what a set of trumpets. All lathered up since they staggered to their championship win after 3 seasons and only after Hearts and rangers were out the picture.

Give me a break man.

Yet you're the one constantly starting threads about THEM,If only you were as obsessed with posting Hearts material as apposed to Hibs there's a good chance they wouldn't bother/get to you as much.

Finlay James

There's a thread on losers.net all about this one.

Good fishing OP, the vermin are biting and seething all at once

Yet you're the one constantly starting threads about THEM,If only you were as obsessed with posting Hearts material as apposed to Hibs there's a good chance they wouldn't bother/get to you as much.

Oh lighten up, ffs it's a bit derby banter.

And as regards your other silly little comment, I've not posted about hibs or their fans for months.

There's a thread on losers.net all about this one.

Good fishing OP, the vermin are biting and seething all at once

And now there's a post in JKB about a thread on HN about a thread on JKB. This could get messy.

Harry Potter

These nipple bashers are due another big run of defeats versus the extremely famous Heart of Midlothian FC.

:fth:

You have a way with words ma pal, just hoping we destroy them next season.

Buffalo Bill

The 'Humped Twice at Hampden era' coupled with the way in which Hearts fans responded in saving our club and now building a beautiful new stand has left a lot of Hibs fans extremely bitter.

Add in the fact that they spent a season celebrating our impending relegation, only to get relegated themselves and stay down for three years whilst we got back up in double quick time left many of them reeling.

Yet some of them will feel varying degrees of 'revenge' having knocked us out of the Scottish Cup three times since then, as well as winning it themselves in 2016.

In all, the last 12 years has been an incredibly tumultuous time in the history of the Edinburgh derby, but now what?   

It's worth noting that both clubs now find themselves at a remarkably similar junction at the same time in their histories. There's very much a feeling of a new era at both Hearts and Hibs. Hibs are back in the Premiership for the first time in three years and are in a good place financially, with good crowds backing them. Hearts are in a good place financially too, for perhaps the first time in living memory, backed by even bigger crowds, but with more building happening on and off the pitch.

Hibs, due to their established corporate/function suite operations might have a bigger football budget than Hearts this coming season. Hearts, with a new 20,000 capacity will draw strength from the third biggest crowds in the country. Both clubs though, are in a very good place...to now get on with playing football.

The spite, hatred and jealousy that has simmered under the surface from fans will take a few years to heal, but personally, I'm looking forward to the future where it will literally just be about the football and the local bragging rights.

Im all for banter/one upmanship etc,all part of the game but hibs fans are utterly obsessed with our stadium (park),going back to when we had the open enclosure at the gorgie road end,asbestos in our stand,now apparently we cant afford the stand and its miles behind completion,pink bus shelter etc.

Easter Rd is neither here nor there for me. Its meh.

The 'Humped Twice at Hampden era' coupled with the way in which Hearts fans responded in saving our club and now building a beautiful new stand has left a lot of Hibs fans extremely bitter.

Add in the fact that they spent a season celebrating our impending relegation, only to get relegated themselves and stay down for three years whilst we got back up in double quick time left many of them reeling.

Yet some of them will feel varying degrees of 'revenge' having knocked us out of the Scottish Cup three times since then, as well as winning it themselves in 2016.

In all, the last 12 years has been an incredibly tumultuous time in the history of the Edinburgh derby, but now what?   

It's worth noting that both clubs now find themselves at a remarkably similar junction at the same time in their histories. There's very much a feeling of a new era at both Hearts and Hibs. Hibs are back in the Premiership for the first time in three years and are in a good place financially, with good crowds backing them. Hearts are in a good place financially too, for perhaps the first time in living memory, backed by even bigger crowds, but with more building happening on and off the pitch.

Hibs, due to their established corporate/function suite operations might have a bigger football budget than Hearts this coming season. Hearts, with a new 20,000 capacity will draw strength from the third biggest crowds in the country. Both clubs though, are in a very good place...to now get on with playing football.

The spite, hatred and jealousy that has simmered under the surface from fans will take a few years to heal, but personally, I'm looking forward to the future where it will literally just be about the football and the local bragging rights.

a very civilised post BB :D

But you're right, maybe wrong, regards the financial state of the clubs and both settling down to years ahead of "football only" bragging.

Do Hibs not carry debt though or have I missed something?

However, if there is a large debt it's certainly not been an issue for them. For ourselves we've never been in a better position but with that comes the pressure of making sure the budget it spent shrewdly.

I'm hoping this season sees Hearts return to a standard of recruitment that will see us drive towards standards we came to expect in times past. Along with that the spirit of our club needs driven into the psyche of the players and used as one of many tools to harness the togetherness seemingly fractured throughout the support.

Winning derbies would be a good start but we know there'll always be a bigger picture for Hearts. The derbies though can sometimes be one of few highlights in a season that doesn't materialise the way we expect.

Holyrood_Hearts

They are obsessed with us (& Sevco)

Just read on Twitter one of them claiming the new stand is months behind schedule and we'll have to play the 11 home games at Murrayfield or Livi? Even worse are his fellow Hibs fans lapping it up as fact!

Allowayjambo1874

According to one of them on deluded.net we have to self fund because we cannot get finance from the bank 'like any other club would do'! Wonder what bank these days is giving loans out to Scottish football clubs.

Finlay James

Good post.

The level playing field will kill Hibs as Hearts are streets ahead of them in every department. They're a championship club now who are visiting the big boys for a season and it will be fun having them around.

They are a horrible bunch of deluded arseholes.

They think winning 1 scottish cup in 114 years makes them untouchable now.

Slated our 17 and 22 in a row records for having draws in them yet cream their pants about their current record, couldn't make it up with them.

Poxy wee celtic tribute act. Will be back to averaging 8000 a week soon enough.

Forever in our shadow.

I'll give it until December and by then their honeymoon period will be well and truly over as they are battling for a draw against dross such as Hamilton and Kilmarnock.

8 games without a win is completely unacceptable to be fair. Is it honestly that many? First derby of the season at ER on my birthday, let's end this pathetic run!

Meantime the medium term record of League finishes since 1983 (our return to Premier League after yo yo years which also included a Hibs relegation) is...

Hearts 25 Hibs 9

Which is pretty dominant

John Findlay

Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat

Case closed.

What a long winded way to say, I have got my four sisters pregnant all at the sametime.

My main point of the original post (which seems to have been lost on them) is that all you see them chatting about is metalwork, funding, cash cows, building deadlines etc, etc.

The football side is mainly lost on them. Yet, as it stands they're on a good derby run (albeit only 7 lol) and they've just won their first Scottish cup in living memory.

Speak to them though and all you'll get is their new obsession - the main stand & pointless, irrelevant remarks about cash running out and deadlines not being met.

It's like a new generation of football fan who obsesses about everything but the football. Seems odd to me.

My main point of the original post (which seems to have been lost on them) is that all you see them chatting about is metalwork, funding, cash cows, building deadlines etc, etc.

The football side is mainly lost on them. Yet, as it stands they're on a good derby run (albeit only 7 lol) and they've just won their first Scottish cup in living memory.

Speak to them though and all you'll get is their new obsession - the main stand & pointless, irrelevant remarks about cash running out and deadlines not being met.

It's like a new generation of football fan who obsesses about everything but the football. Seems odd to me.

Im surprised you're surprised.

They took their eye of their own club when Butcher arrived.

Only concerned about us .

Aw as much as we were in the shit that was magic .

Haha mind "the best management team in Scotland"

Real hibsing it in its finest glory.

To be honest though the way this forum goes on about Rangers is no different.

a very civilised post BB :D

But you're right, maybe wrong, regards the financial state of the clubs and both settling down to years ahead of "football only" bragging.

Do Hibs not carry debt though or have I missed something?

However, if there is a large debt it's certainly not been an issue for them. For ourselves we've never been in a better position but with that comes the pressure of making sure the budget it spent shrewdly.

I'm hoping this season sees Hearts return to a standard of recruitment that will see us drive towards standards we came to expect in times past. Along with that the spirit of our club needs driven into the psyche of the players and used as one of many tools to harness the togetherness seemingly fractured throughout the support.

Winning derbies would be a good start but we know there'll always be a bigger picture for Hearts. The derbies though can sometimes be one of few highlights in a season that doesn't materialise the way we expect.

Hibs are paying Sir Tom ?500K per annum for 10 years after he did a deal with the bank to get rid of their mortgage.

They couldn't afford to pay a couple of contractual lump sum payments due on their mortgage so Farmer did the deal to save them from certain administration.

I noticed they're having a go about the auction. I sometimes wonder if they understand the concept of supporting a team. If we want to spend our cash on the club then wtf has that got to do with them. The auction us about keeping a piece of the club's history...They are a strange bunch indeed. I assume when they rebuild easter road Petrie sold the lot of for scrap to help balance those oh so important books!

WalterWhite

I hate the lot of the deluded wankers fascinated with hearts. It took them 3 years to get out the championship 1 scottish cup since 1902 and they are the big team a couple no bad players and they going to finish second they are pathetic. I have never heard so much shite.

the biggest fantisists in scottish football, maybe world football.

Nevermind the weirdos who became obsessed with us during the romanov years, the whole flair football thing is a complete myth based on the ramblings of a couple of pro hibs journos who watched a half decent hibs team for a couple if years in the 70s and decided that was the identity of their team. It's as if we based our whole image of Hearts on the terrible trio who, correct me if i'm wrong, were much better footballers than the famous 5. I blame aidan smith personally.

They'll be moaning a lot more shortly. Cummings sold and we got cash, now it transpires St Mirren will be due when they sell McGinn.

Seymour M Hersh

I don't know if this stems back from their years and years of looking at the goings on at our club behind the scenes. Let's face it, the utter domination that they've been under in derby matches left them with little else.

But my god, these days all you hear is them bleating on and on about irrelevant stupidity.

"Waaaah, hertz are building a new stand after bumping charities"

"Waaaah, hertz stole money from the poppy fund once"

"Waaaah, hertz are collecting cash off their fans to make up the stand money"

"Waaaah, the other three hertz stands are shite"

"Waaaah, tainted trophies"

Do they realise we're on our way to being a fan owned club. You know, the fans have the choice to finance certain stuff outside normal revenue streams? A one time noble thing to do (like actually support your club) has now been turned into a piss take for them? And they'll pish and moan about Vlad not paying his bills back in the day. Which way do you want it you ****ing idiots?

And I don't recall them complaining about financials on the eve of the 5-1 pumping at Hampden. Any hibs fan you spoke to leading up to it said it was their time. Narrative arc. Written in the stars. The fact is that they fancied their chances and got pumped senseless. Such is the pain that they now have to adopt a coping mechanism to devalue the cup win. ****ies.

Their constant pish about Hearts fans not liking this supposed 'level playing field' is hilarious too. It was a 'level playing field' (in fact, swung in their favour) when we essentially relegated them in 13/14 with two defeats at the end of the season. Also, romping the championship by twenty odd points in 14/15. You're unbeaten in 8 derbies you ****ing trollops. Come back to us when you've went 18 or 22 or something of substance. Eight. EIGHT. And their getting all mouthy. :rofl:

Really, what a set of trumpets. All lathered up since they staggered to their championship win after 3 seasons and only after Hearts and rangers were out the picture.

Give me a break man.

In all honesty every hobo I've ever known has been a moaning faced arsehole so nothing has changed. 

• 3 months later...

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?324915-14000-Sevco-Fans-Marrayfield

Waaaaaah, Hertz are going to make loads of money from playing at Murrayfield.

:rofl:

Another mega thread. Another set of greeting faced, bitter wanks.

They should maybe ask their big brothers if they would let them play games at Celtic Park so they can do similar.

Archived