US open

Irufushi

I'll not be backing Na after watching that, he's not exuding confidence!

Pretty sure it was Na who developed a strange case of yips on the tee a few years back, he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger.

Looks a stern test, US Open more often than not won by one of the top 15 in the world rankings.

Samuel Camazzola

I'll not be backing Na after watching that, he's not exuding confidence!

Pretty sure it was Na who developed a strange case of yips on the tee a few years back, he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger.

Looks a stern test, US Open more often than not won by one of the top 15 in the world rankings.

It was. I'm sure he was playing with Fowler or Garcia who had to turn away as they were about to burst out laughing.

7800 yards.

:lol:

These boys play a different game to us club golfers.

Maroon Sailor

Going for Shane Lowry @ 66/1

Did well in the last 2 US Opens, just needs to keep the heid if in contention this time around

Rudolf's Mate

What's he been saying, Rudolf?

"You've got 156 of the best players in the world here," said McIlroy. "If we can't hit within that avenue, you might as well pack your bags and go home."

"These are the widest fairways we've ever played in a US Open. Even the first and second cut is another 10 yards on top of that.

"I get that it's thick and whatever, but it's a hazard. It's a US Open, it's supposed to be a tough test. And if guys can't put it into play within a 50-yard zone I don't think they've got much to complain about."

He's got a point. That said I haven't seen any of the clips of people trying to play out of it.

"You've got 156 of the best players in the world here," said McIlroy. "If we can't hit within that avenue, you might as well pack your bags and go home."

"These are the widest fairways we've ever played in a US Open. Even the first and second cut is another 10 yards on top of that.

"I get that it's thick and whatever, but it's a hazard. It's a US Open, it's supposed to be a tough test. And if guys can't put it into play within a 50-yard zone I don't think they've got much to complain about."

He's got a point. That said I haven't seen any of the clips of people trying to play out of it.

Ah, fair play, I thought he'd be greeting too. The rough is wild, but he's spot on.

Rudolf's Mate

Ah, fair play, I thought he'd be greeting too. The rough is wild, but he's spot on.

I thought the same (he'd be complaining) when I read the headline. Especially seeing as he's been a bit erratic with his shots.

Did anyone see kuchar on the build up programme? :cornette: Andrew coltart walked up to speak to him and he completely blanked him. Arrogant bell end.

luckyBatistuta

Did anyone see kuchar on the build up programme? :cornette: Andrew coltart walked up to speak to him and he completely blanked him. Arrogant bell end.

Never seen it, didn't think he was like that. He always comes across as one of the better guys out there.

luckyBatistuta

Exactly what I thought, lucky. But he came across as a complete arsehole. Never even looked at coltart.

He definitely saw him though and his attention wasn't drawn to anything else.

luckyBatistuta

Fowler 20/1

Garcia 25/1

Kisner 50/1

F. Molinari 80/1

All each way with Skybet, paying 8 places

luckyBatistuta

Exactly what I thought, lucky. But he came across as a complete arsehole. Never even looked at coltart.

Here's a link http://www.golfmagic.com/golf-news/watch-matt-kuchar-absolutely-blanks-skys-andrew-coltart-live-tv

Watched it now and as one of the comments says, he maybe should have waited until Kuchar had played his shot. It's still absolutely ridiculous blanking him like that. If it was to do with not waiting until he'd played his shot, he could have just said it and embarrassed Coltart for doing it. I think there is a lot more to this though.

Nice offer from Ladbrokes so got ?20 on Speith to win at 16/1 and get a free fiver bet to use each day. The first of which is on Grace at 40/1. Got small each ways on Dufner and Chappell too.

Would love Sergio to win again but not sure he has the length.

He's more than long enough, and he's one of the best drivers of a golf ball, worth a bet, he'll certainly be feeling confident.

Ron Swanson

7800 yards.

:lol:

These boys play a different game to us club golfers.

Plus the walk between the green to the next tee is adding another 5000 yards to the walk. Nearly 8.5 miles for a round of golf... 

I stand corrected. In hindsight you are correct.

Reckon I will stick a Marilu on him.

Wtf is a marilu? :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

Marilu henner :lol: had to Google marilu :facepalm:

I've no heard someone using that for ****ing years [emoji23]

I've no heard someone using that for ******* years [emoji23]

Never ****ing heard of marilu henner before, tbf. :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

Never ******* heard of marilu henner before, tbf. :lol:

I'm still chuckling about it [emoji3]

Rudolf's Mate

Me neither. I think a Caitlin is more apt in this day in age.

Mibbe better for hooky tenners? Notice I didn't use that word [emoji12]

Maroon Sailor

Fowler @ 22/1

Thomas @ 33/1

Koepka @ 40/1

Lowry @ 66/1

Steele @ 150/1

O'Hair @ 200/1

lauriesrank

Am I watching the wrong golf?????  I still have more waffle!

Koepka, garcia, stenson, Kaymer, pieters, kisner, wiesberger, glover and els.

Win bets.

lauriesrank

18:00

Cheers, might just go out then! lol I know the leaderboard already anyway :)

Maroon Sailor

Am I watching the wrong golf?????  I still have more waffle!

You can watch Fowler's group on the red button

lauriesrank

You can watch Fowler's group on the red button

Pfft red button!!  I'm all about the streams now :D  But aye More interested in Koepka :)... oh, and beer

Maroon Sailor

The Big Easy rolling back the years at -4 thru 10

Mickelson might regret pulling out of this as scoring is good. Could have been his year to complete a career grand slam and finally win this championship.

Maroon Sailor

Darren Clarke looks like Kenny Rogers - what's going on with his Barnet ?

Archived