Corrida de toros - Bullfight to you and me!

Seats

I am off to a bullfight this afternoon and thought I would get a wee bit opinion from kb'ers on it - firstly, I don't want to know if you agree or disagree with it (I don't give a monkeys!), what I would like to know is would you get in there with one of those bulls?

Personally, I wouldn't even contemplate it, they are huge! The guys who do must have gonads made of steel! (unfortunately, their suits often reveal these details which is one of the poorer aspects of the afternoon). So, who reckons they would be up for it? :nooo:

The Comedian

I certainly wouldn't...

Saw a bullfight In Ibiza, quite a spectacle, the locals called it 'bous' or something???

chester copperpot
I am off to a bullfight this afternoon and thought I would get a wee bit opinion from kb'ers on it - firstly, I don't want to know if you agree or disagree with it (I don't give a monkeys!), what I would like to know is would you get in there with one of those bulls?

Personally, I wouldn't even contemplate it, they are huge! The guys who do must have gonads made of steel! (unfortunately, their suits often reveal these details which is one of the poorer aspects of the afternoon). So, who reckons they would be up for it? :nooo:

Would a feck. Those things are mental. Its like holding a red rag to a bull.:097:

The Old Tolbooth

I'd rather get in there with a bull than in a ring with Linda on a bad week!

But to answer your question, not a chance!!

chester copperpot
I'd rather get in there with a bull than in a ring with Linda on a bad week!

But to answer your question, not a chance!!

Do you not have to enter her ring anyway when she's on her 'Bad Week'.

Archived