Tziolis to Sevco?

Mysterion

siegementality

Delighted that he might be taking is non trying arse to Ibrox. The quicker we are rid the better.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Good. I already hate him. :) Done well against Sevco though.

jamboinglasgow

Thing is, I think he could make a decent CB, but if we sign Berra then we dont need another one. Is too slow in midfield for this country. 

If this is the level of player they are looking at, I can't see why anyone in the league should be worried. Replace Holt with Tziolis, not a massive improvement. Amazing they've time to talk with him yet Barrie McKay is moaning that nobody has spoke with him regarding a new contract, seems like they're still in chaos and have no plan. (Not that we can talk currently, but time will tell)

siegementality

If this is the level of player they are looking at, I can't see why anyone in the league should be worried. Replace Holt with Tziolis, not a massive improvement. Amazing they've time to talk with him yet Barrie McKay is moaning that nobody has spoke with him regarding a new contract, seems like they're still in chaos and have no plan. (Not that we can talk currently, but time will tell)

Actually we have a very coherent plan. It's just that lots of people don't want to think about it cos "Cathros shite like".

I don't think Tziolis is necessary a bad player. Our lack of pace and creativity across the team and especially midfield doesn't help him or his cause.

Not much of a secret meeting when its in the paper :tiny:

Ahahahhahhha .

Not much of a secret meeting when its in the paper :tiny:

Well said bud .

Actually we have a very coherent plan. It's just that lots of people don't want to think about it cos "Cathros shite like".

I believe we do too and the fact we lost players in January and only brought the majority of players on short term deals was part of that. We've suffered as a result, but the players we lost were players we wanted to lose, and the fact we got offers then, helped us.

We've just not been able to get the replacements in we wanted, so we had to get players. Added to Soutar and Paterson injuries haven't helped.

Only thing I can't understand is the signing of Martin on a long term contract

Double post

rudi must stay

Hopefully true. Boring, slow, methodical player. Put him in the Rangers team and Hearts and everyone else can rub should rub their hands together. Hearts ace too, their presuming he's good at cards

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Plenty evidence to suggest "Cathro's shite like." What there isn't any evidence to suggest is "Cathro is an excellent HEAD coach." We have a very coherent plan? Stop slavering shite. You have everything crossed like the rest of us.

Plenty evidence to suggest "Cathro's shite like." What there isn't any evidence to suggest is "Cathro is an excellent HEAD coach." We have a very coherent plan? Stop slavering shite. You have everything crossed like the rest of us.

Exactly, the only thing we have is hope because there's been nothing to suggest he has a clue what he is doing so far....anyway. wouldn't worry me in the slightest if he went to them, I'm just glad it's another shite player away from us, just another 10-15 to go, I'd happily lose every one of them bar Isma, Souttar and Walker.

Celtic must be pishing themselves at the targets Rangers are being linked at. Anyone who has been playing for us not known by the name Paterson for starters!

Allowayjambo1874

Thing is, I think he could make a decent CB, but if we sign Berra then we dont need another one. Is too slow in midfield for this country.

Think the same, if he went to rangers and they play him at CB then he would probably look good given the amount of time he would have to play passes out of defence at ibrox.

Still get shown up badly when Celtic come calling though.

Good. I already hate him. :) Done well against Sevco though.

That is probably why they are interested.

That is what that other club called Rangers use to do. Sign anyone who played well against them, whether they actually want them or not.

Ibrahim Tall

Caixihna was involved at Panathinaikos previously IIRC?

To be honest, if used correctly and if he actually applied himself I still actually think he'd be an excellent player in this league so for that reason alone I hope he doesn't go there.

Bazzas right boot

He's not a bad player.

He's just too slow. Neat and tidy, but neither effective going forward or defensively.

Would be a great 5 a side stroller.

Like that 50 year old that can't move but has a silky first touch and can pick a pass.

Unfortunately in the SPL you need to move.

siegementality

If you were at the management event you will have heard the plan, the very coherent plan.

A_A wehatethehibs

Slow and past his best, he should probably retire. Not sure if he actually believes he can still play, or if he's just come to Scotland to try to secure a retirement paycheck.

He has not performed for us other than a couple of times, the games pass him by. He should probably retire but if rangers pick him up, I'm sure he will shaft them for as much money as he can and contributes nothing, just as he did here. Fortunately we've only had to pay him for half a season. Their fans and red tops calling him an "ace" will probably think its a coup for rangers :lol:, right up until the day he can't even keep up with the ageing Scott brown let alone athletes like Armstrong and some of the younger midfielders throughout the league.

First temps, then black, then Kyle, then Holt now tziolis. Hopefully we keep sending them duds/wage theif/crocks/past it players it's actually a good strategy.

If you were at the management event you will have heard the plan, the very coherent plan.

:lol:

Problem is, most of us are bored hearing about it.

Nucky Thompson

Fecking plans :laugh: Everyone has plans but they don't always work. I plan to win the lottery but it aint going to happen

Would suit rangers tbh, much more space than the tight pitch at Tynie

They do play away games though

Hope this is true. Have a few blue noses at work who know of him as the 'Greek Waiter'. Will be interesting to see what they make of it

Clark Griswold

Caixihna was involved at Panathinaikos previously IIRC?

To be honest, if used correctly and if he actually applied himself I still actually think he'd be an excellent player in this league so for that reason alone I hope he doesn't go there.

Correct. This is a far too sensible and thought out post, but a point well made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joondalupjambo

"Pedro Caixinha has invited Hearts midfielder Alexandros Tziolis to be part of his Rangers revamp next season and is thought to have discussed the details of a move with the Greek international in his office after Saturday's 2-1 win at Ibrox. The pair worked together at Panathinaikos.(Daily Record)"

Is Tziolis not under contract to Hearts until the end of the season?  Surely any manager cannot talk to him at the moment about a transfer or move?   But of course the highly skilled journalist quoted says "thought to have discussed the details of a move".  Clever or what, these journos are a class above us mere mortals :uhoh2:   Just write what you want and cover your back at the same time.   Smart.

Think the wife of the guy who got sacked for the 5-1 needs some creative writing skills training from the Record! 

Jambo 4 Ever

Surely not right to hold signing talks with the opposition manager straight after the game.

Glad he won't be with us next season though - no loss

OmiyaHearts

"Pedro Caixinha has invited Hearts midfielder Alexandros Tziolis to be part of his Rangers revamp next season and is thought to have discussed the details of a move with the Greek international in his office after Saturday's 2-1 win at Ibrox. The pair worked together at Panathinaikos.(Daily Record)"

Is Tziolis not under contract to Hearts until the end of the season?  Surely any manager cannot talk to him at the moment about a transfer or move?   But of course the highly skilled journalist quoted says "thought to have discussed the details of a move".  Clever or what, these journos are a class above us mere mortals :uhoh2:   Just write what you want and cover your back at the same time.   Smart.

Think the wife of the guy who got sacked for the 5-1 needs some creative writing skills training from the Record! 

He can speak to anyone he wants as he has less than six months left on his contract

If true, there is no chance he should pull on the maroon jersey again.

No problem with him sorting out his next move, but to do it with the opposition minutes after a game is unprofessional & disrespectful.

I've said countless times I'd prefer folk that will be here next season to play ahead of him anyway.

Hungry hippo

He's very underrated on here IMO. While it hasn't worked out for him here I'd be very disappointed if he went to them. He is defensively excellent and a good passer with a good footballing brain. He has on occasion slowed things down more than would suit us here in Scotland but he is quality.

Five to One

He's very underrated on here IMO. While it hasn't worked out for him here I'd be very disappointed if he went to them. He is defensively excellent and a good passer with a good footballing brain. He has on occasion slowed things down more than would suit us here in Scotland but he is quality.

Have to disagree. Luxury player at best and not interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really couldn't care as long as he doesn't stay with us. To have any chance of turning our situation around we need high energy midfielders who close down quickly and are quicker in transition when we attack. He possesses neither of those qualities.

Looks like the football scrap heap, for wee Holty.

Shame.

Why does everyone keep saying that, I noticed it when he was out injured for Rangers folk were saying 'he's no getting a game, he's finished there' etc when in fact he's been one of their more consistent players.

Archived