Manchester City v Manchester United

Maroon Sailor

i know its not the league but chelsea spurs in the semi did

I was genuinely thinking of that and was going to mention it! I agree it was a great game and the most enjoyable game Ive seen for a while. As you say it was the cup and that may have had a bearing. Ive always had soft spot for Arsenal but think Spurs are the most exciting team in league so Sunday's game will be interesting to watch.

Maroon Sailor

I think we can score off the Manchester derby as being the best.

See what Norff Laaandin can bring to the debate

It did not even have a derby feel about it. No venom, nothing. Felani is always like that so can't use his incident.

chester copperpot

Jos? and as much as I despise his team are going to be right up there next season.

Shite to watch......definitely.

Effective.......absolutely.

Man Utd to get murdered or another masterclass in anti football from Jose.

I went to bed. Looks like I was right with the latter.

90 mins of my life I will never get back and the worst thing is how the game panned out was completely predictable beforehand.

Still got my bet on both teams not to score up.

The Treasurer

Too many on here trying to make a connection between the club and the size of it's fan base.

Manchester City have thousands more attending than a decade ago, have increased their capacity by over 6,000 with plans agreed for more in the future and have the best facilities in England.

The club is being built for the long term and I wish we had owners with the deep pockets required to bring such plans to fruition.

So basically you're saying they're a wee diddy club with rich owners

I kept the game interesting with my free ?5 bet and did first half draw man u win for 17/2

Luckily no one scored so I get another free bet for a coupon again this weekend :pleasing:

avhudtheteeshirt

If i'm not mistaken, did Aguero not walk up and put his face in Fellani's first?

Then Fellani makes a slight movement stupidly, and Aguero goes down like he's been shot!!!

If it was Scott Brown up here, the other player would be given a two match ban!!!!!!!

Serie A is where it's at folks.

Every day of the week.

Rome Derby on Sunday will make this look like a knitting circle !

But, hey, if the EPL is your bag, who am I to criticise. Each to their own and all that jazz !

Riddley Walker

Prem has been great all season tbh. Loads of top games when Mourinho isn't involved. Knew there would be a good reaction to that result on here though.

This is true, but that's not going to fit in with the narrative on here. Folk talking about it as if it's Scottish League One, some games are just shite. There's been some absolute belters in the Prem this season.

The general football quality is behind Spain and the top teams Germany and Italy, but there's still shit loads of decent football.

Maroon Sailor

This is true, but that's not going to fit in with the narrative on here. Folk talking about it as if it's Scottish League One, some games are just shite. There's been some absolute belters in the Prem this season.

The general football quality is behind Spain and the top teams Germany and Italy, but there's still shit loads of decent football.

I think the atmosphere is lacking at the bigger clubs in the EPL

Probably too many gloryhunters that have jumped on to the bandwagon and not actually brought up supporting the clubs

Riddley Walker

Probably too many gloryhunters that have jumped on to the bandwagon and not actually brought up supporting the clubs

Aye that's probably true. The atmosphere at home Arsenal, Man u, Man City and Chelsea games is shocking.

Aye that's probably true. The atmosphere at home Arsenal, Man u, Man City and Chelsea games is shocking.

The atmosphere at most home teams in the UK is poor now.

Don't know why this is.

Great last night at the Etihad as it it is usually when a big club plays there but it is really poor most games.

Tynecastle is the same.For the crowds we are getting it is really poor most weeks.

The Treasurer

Every day of the week.

Rome Derby on Sunday will make this look like a knitting circle !

But, hey, if the EPL is your bag, who am I to criticise. Each to their own and all that jazz !

Didn't realise that was on, thanks.

If it's as good as the Milan one a couple of weeks ago then should be a cracker

The Treasurer

You see it on TV.

Too many glory hunters, tourists and fan-bois taking selfies of their half and half scarves.

The scousers and the two Manc clubs are particularly bad for this.

Serie A is where it's at folks.

I used to watch Italian football a lot years ago but haven't recently.

But I watched the Milan Derby the other week....absolutely superb. Raw passion, 100 miles per hour but not lacking technical ability.

There's a constant debate about standard of football these days whether it's us talking about Hearts or the wider football world.

English football may still have slightly stronger teams than Italian at the top end(a debating point I understand) , Juve aside, but people just want to see a bit passion, heart and effort.

Especially from teams with top ability. The stand offish sheight you see alot between the top end sides in the EPL is excruciating at times.

Nookie Bear

You see it on TV.

Too many glory hunters, tourists and fan-bois taking selfies of their half and half scarves.

The scousers and the two Manc clubs are particularly bad for this.

Utter seethe at this phenomenon. It's not just Liverpool but I even noticed some **** standing on the Kop last week with a Liverpool/Crystal Palace scarf on.

It would be like me turning up with a Hearts/Kilmarnock scarf on.

Didn't realise that was on, thanks.

If it's as good as the Milan one a couple of weeks ago then should be a cracker

Hope so.

One of the regular Serie A thread posters is heading over for it.

I'm over next week for Milan/Roma.

So easy these days with...em...Easyjet !

Utter seethe at this phenomenon. It's not just Liverpool but I even noticed some **** standing on the Kop last week with a Liverpool/Crystal Palace scarf on.

It would be like me turning up with a Hearts/Kilmarnock scarf on.

Every EPL ground has this now.

The scarf sellers have found a market for this and now they are everywhere.

Half and half ski hats were the thing in the eighties.

Back to 2005

Every EPL ground has this now.

The scarf sellers have found a market for this and now they are everywhere.

Half and half ski hats were the thing in the eighties.

The ski hats were cool! Not 2 teams in the same league like for the day trippers.

Jos? and as much as I despise his team are going to be right up there next season.

Shite to watch......definitely.

Effective.......absolutely.

Yeah he has the defence sorted how he wants it.Expect a long term replacement for Carrick, an all round striker and a number 10 in the summer.

Over saturated too many games on every week there is sure to be quite a few shit ones and it's not just the EPL you have games from all over Europe now.Bores me now but some folk can sit and watch 3 games a day.

Bazzas right boot

Spurs, Everton, Newcastle Liverpool are much better.

Even palace and the likes.

The top teams are too diverse now, dull as hell.

Spurs, Everton, Newcastle Liverpool are much better.

Even palace and the likes.

The top teams are too diverse now, dull as hell.

Anytime I have been at Newcastle recently it has been like a morgue.

The Keegan years long gone when it was up there with the best.

Liverpool and Spurs good for big games like the rest.

Archived