Todays Games

Hearts007

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder who mcinnes will blame for this defeat?!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Have the sheep just decided to go to sleep? All over the gers & then THIS!!

The kind of result that will have a bearing on McInness future at Aberdeen

Imagine we capitulated to Hibs in this manner

DM will have lost the goodwill of a good percentage of The Dons support after this

269miles, on 09 Apr 2017 - 2:12 PM, said:

Went to make a sandwich and it's 0-3. Hilarious stuff. Kamikaze defending. 

No a mutton sandwhich.surely?

Skivingatwork

Said to my mate when we went to Aberdeen that if you attack them with pace then they're garbage defensively.

We did that for the first 15 minutes and should have been ahead if Nicholson had scored.

After that we resorted to long balls which their big centre halves just lap up.

Trying to drown out the crowd yet still able to hear "you're just a shite Partick Thistle" loud and clear :D :D

ToadKiller Dog

Poor from the sheep ,hope they get back to form for the cup game .

I expect these two will fight out 2nd for a lot of seasons to come , hopefully we will join them .

Has there been brown envelopes passes round the Aberdeen dressing room?

Nah. Very poor decision making in attacking areas has cost them dear. Foderingham pulled off couple of good saves too. 

We have. The last two years on the bounce.

upgotheheads

A predictable collapse by a Scottish side faced with an OF team, regardless of their actual merit.

One of the reasons we are following a different path is that CL understands that Scottish/British players are often beaten psychologically before the game starts.

I'm going to say it first before getting to the point. I don't like Miller and never have.

If rangers don't sign Miller on a new contract we should be making serious attempts to sign him.

He might be heading for 40 but an attitude and drive to carry on like he is is something that filters right through the squad.

Even just as an option to come off the bench when we need him would be brilliant because he lifts the team.

He wants to be a coach. That's a carrot we could dangle in front of him as well.

Rudolf's Mate

I take it this comment was tongue in cheek?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bauld, on 09 Apr 2017 - 2:21 PM, said:

I'm going to say it first before getting to the point. I don't like Miller and never have.

If rangers don't sign Miller on a new contract we should be making serious attempts to sign him.

He might be heading for 40 but an attitude and drive to carry on like he is is something that filters right through the squad.

Even just as an option to come off the bench when we need him would be brilliant because he lifts the team.

He wants to be a coach. That's a carrot we could dangle in front of him as well.

Hobos for him me thinks

A predictable collapse by a Scottish side faced with an OF team, regardless of their actual merit.

One of the reasons we are following a different path is that CL understands that Scottish/British players are often beaten psychologically before the game starts.

:cornette:

So Aberdeen aren't 1970's Brazil afterall?

They better be on 22nd April.

alicante jambo

Would take him in a minute.Still got a couple of years left in him.

We have. The last two years on the bounce.

Yes and it heaped pressure on Robbie Neilson and Ian Cathro which is basically the point I was attempting to suggest

I take it this comment was tongue in cheek?

A wee bit, but in the way a percentage turned on Neilson, will McInnes have lost the backing and goodwill of a sizeable percentage of the Dons support

Rudolf's Mate

A wee bit, but in the way a percentage turned on Neilson, will McInnes have lost the backing and goodwill of a sizeable percentage of the Dons support

He's skooshed second place and every team has an off day. If the support turn on him for one result then more fool them.

Sexton Hardcastle

But Aberdeen are the perfect blue print. Amazing young Scottish manager and full of BRITISH players. THats what we want guys.

Just got scudded of a horrible rangers side.

The Comedian

But Aberdeen are the perfect blue print. Amazing young Scottish manager and full of BRITISH players. THats what we want guys.

Aberdeen have benefitted massively from Rangers and ourselves being a mess. Left to be the best of the rest without much hassle, a decent enough side with a over rated manager,

Check the league table.

rudi must stay

The kind of result that will have a bearing on McInness future at Aberdeen

DM will have lost the goodwill of a good percentage of The Dons support after this

He is very popular with the Aberdeen fans, they see him as the new Ferguson. Big result for Rangers though, Caixanha played McInnes in the press and on the pitch as well. They'll be good next season

sairyinthat

As a Hearts fan this is a great result,Dons will play out their skins against the Losers in the upcoming cup game.

As a Hearts fan this is a great result,Dons will play out their skins against the Losers in the upcoming cup game.

:yas:

So so hope you're right.

alicante jambo

Hope so.

One half of the easiest double of the season up

Everton will also win easily given Leicester will have one eye on the Champions league tie midweek

Archived