2008-09 Shirts

Alan_R

Some teams have released some horrible tops for next season.

And some (like ourselves) have released very smart ones. Thought I'd start a thread to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of the coming season.

Found this: India National Home Kit, looks really good imo.

prd_maxzoom_kb-42601.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr

And some (like ourselves) have released very smart ones. Thought I'd start a thread to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of the coming season.

prd_maxzoom_kb-42601.jpg

Too much blue!

:rolleyes::mad:

chester copperpot

prd_maxzoom_kb-42601.jpg

I thought that was the new Brazil top. Well smart.

letsalllaughathobos
I stumbled across this and couldn't help but post it...

588.jpg

yes what a stinker.

Our new away top is murder too. Our colours are famed.... yet we choose a new strip that would look more at home at Falkirk or Dundee.:mad::mad::mad:

Our new away top is murder too. Our colours are famed.... yet we choose a new strip that would look more at home at Falkirk or Dundee.:mad::mad::mad:

What are our away colours? White?

Just like the top we're releasing?

With a big :mad:BLUE:mad: bib at the front. Maybe I'm old fashioned mate but I like the home strip maroon with white shorts . And the away White with maroon shorts. Maybe I'm an old "traditional".

With a big :mad:BLUE:mad: bib at the front. Maybe I'm old fashioned mate but I like the home strip maroon with white shorts . And the away White with maroon shorts. Maybe I'm an old "traditional".

There have been many away strips recently which have contained no maroon.

2002, 2003, 2004's offerings had no maroon in them.

Nothing to do with being a 'traditional'. Hearts should always play in maroon. Manufacturers who decide otherwise should be shot.

Nothing to do with being a 'traditional'. Hearts should always play in maroon. Manufacturers who decide otherwise should be shot.

Exactly my point.

i think if you were to look back in history the actual amount of 'non away kit white with maroon shorts' would far outway the white kit with maroon shorts tbh.

traditional a to mush word used for people who dont like things being different.

this is alright:

OrlandoPiratesHSS0506.gif

I like this better though, I want one:

AdiOrlandoTTBlk0708b.gif

What team is that?!

Is this an Hibernianesque away strip?

campos.jpg

No it's Jorge Campos in his quieter period.

Archived