More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
9 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I can't stand the way journalism in the UK is contorted to suit narratives! It's comical but they aim for the stupid and occasionally hit the target!

As the post above yours proves they always hit the target.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roxy Hearts
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

As the post above yours proves they always hit the target.

😅

i wish jj was my dad
14 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

I can't stand the way journalism in the UK is contorted to suit narratives! It's comical but they aim for the stupid and occasionally hit the target!

They target baddies and dafties and if this forum is anything to go by they don't miss. 

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

They target baddies and dafties and if this forum is anything to go by they don't miss. 

Though relatively low in number, the dafties are loud - empty vessels and all that. 

In a social media age, the noise made in response to a tweet or a soundbite is more important than almost any other measure. They don't seem to take into account that there's the possibility of a 'silent majority' who'll shrug their shoulders and quietly observe that someone's made an arse of themself - again. All they need (the journos, commentators and trolls) is the whooping and shit-flinging of a handful of gibbons to get themselves off and feel validated. 

i wish jj was my dad
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Though relatively low in number, the dafties are loud - empty vessels and all that. 

In a social media age, the noise made in response to a tweet or a soundbite is more important than almost any other measure. They don't seem to take into account that there's the possibility of a 'silent majority' who'll shrug their shoulders and quietly observe that someone's made an arse of themself - again. All they need (the journos, commentators and trolls) is the whooping and shit-flinging of a handful of gibbons to get themselves off and feel validated. 

Exactly. There are some really sad souls who seem to spend every waking hour trawling the Web for nonsense to get outraged about 😠

If it isn't paid employment they are missing a trick. 

milky_26
12 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes and he’s been shite since then . A woke lefty dick head 

12 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Bolt 

Those are rather insulting posts. You know like those that you complain about if they are directed at yourself.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Only waiting on junta 😅

Oh they “ leftie “ mob have flitted over to this thread en masse from the Indy  thread . Probably recognising it’s a lost cause on that issue . Like I said what that gonna greet about when the Toariez get emptied ? 

😂

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Those are rather insulting posts. You know like those that you complain about if they are directed at yourself.

Clearly haven’t haven’t been paying attention to sone other theads when I got called a “ dick “  by the “ tufton street “ zealot ? 

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I got called a “ dick “  by the “ tufton street “ zealot ? 

:sadrobbo:

It was a reasonable comment, tbf.

il Duce McTarkin
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

The irony is that he is a very capable journalist and interviewer and if he wasn't just a mouthpiece for Harmsworth and Tufton Street he would be capable of shining a light into the obscene corruption this shower of gangsters have been getting away with. Instead he's just a disgrace in a profession full of absolute bounders. 

:spoton:

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:sadrobbo:

It was a reasonable comment, tbf.

Suppose it could be worse , you could wish that Liz truss was flushed away at birth as someone did on this thread ! 

IMG_7730.jpeg

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Suppose it could be worse , you could wish that Liz truss was flushed away at birth as someone did on this thread ! 

I know most of it is just joshing, but some of the vitriol that finds its way onto the political threads here is fairly disturbing.

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_7730.jpeg

:lol:

ehcaley
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

It's the "Silent Majority" who will drive the Tories from office at the coming election.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Has anyone ever seen the Prime Miniature and Roland Rat in the same room...?

image.png.4b366690cf78d170f129bc2f38f1b541.png

I P Knightley
1 minute ago, Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic? said:

Has anyone ever seen the Prime Miniature and Roland Rat in the same room...?

image.png.4b366690cf78d170f129bc2f38f1b541.png

This is the fella that I see:

flushed-away.jpg?ssl=1

JudyJudyJudy
33 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I know most of it is just joshing, but some of the vitriol that finds its way onto the political threads here is fairly disturbing.

:lol:

Yes I felt that comment was very disturbing 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

And no one challenged  it apart from me . Now I have said that I would  have been hung , drawn and quartered . Well hung I may say . It’s the hypocrisy which gets me . 

Ulysses
39 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Let's not forget who the real victim is here, though. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

:(

Life is just plain unfair.

i wish jj was my dad
20 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

I very much doubt we'll be able to forget. 

JudyJudyJudy
51 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

IMG_5116.gif

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

IMG_5116.gif

image.png.6c964540cfd2fe86e648efc939662e4b.png

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

image.png.6c964540cfd2fe86e648efc939662e4b.png

I would . 

Ray Gin
2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh they “ leftie “ mob have flitted over to this thread en masse from the Indy  thread . Probably recognising it’s a lost cause on that issue . Like I said what that gonna greet about when the Toariez get emptied ? 

😂

What do you think life would currently be like for gay people if it wasn't for "lefty wokie types" campaigning for equality over the last 50 years?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Ray Gin said:

What do you think life would currently be like for gay people if it wasn't for "lefty wokie types" campaigning for equality over the last 50 years?

That was when “ leftie “ types weren’t consumed by culture wars nonsense  The new left is basically the new right , against freedoms of speech , freedoms of expressions , turning science fact into fantasy land nonsenses etc etc . Example now is Mr Keir Starmer 

IMG_7935.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Oh and it wasn’t just those on the “ left “ who fought for gay and lesbian rights . A common myth that it was though . 

Ray Gin
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh and it wasn’t just those on the “ left “ who fought for gay and lesbian rights . A common myth that it was though . 

It certainly wasn't the Tories pre-2000s.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It certainly wasn't the Tories pre-2000s.

So , a significant number opposed gay marriage in 2014 but it still got passed by A Tory led Govt ( think liberals were in coalition with them ) . Like I said the “ new left “ are now the oppressors . 

IMG_8200.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Exactly. But that was his rights they were fighting for; the only rights worth fighting for. 

Gundermann
17 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Andrew Neil is a lunatic. Fits perfectly well with his outlook and what he stands for. 

He is. A sad auld ******. Was the final nail in the Hootsmon paper's coffin.

And then, there's GB News....  😄

andrew-neil.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
38 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

He is. A sad auld ******. Was the final nail in the Hootsmon paper's coffin.

And then, there's GB News....  😄

andrew-neil.jpg

Quite an ageist comment 

On 17/04/2024 at 19:45, Victorian said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/apr/16/liz-truss-quiz-did-she-really-say-that-in-her-book

Not that easy to pick the answers.  But this book sounds like it should have been throttled at birth.

:vrface:

On 17/04/2024 at 19:57, Gizmo said:

Not just the book tbf...

8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh, look. 3Judies has got it wrong again.

Inferring Gizmo's meaning in a 5-word post and blithely stating his interpretation as FACT.

Poor, poor form.

I P Knightley
10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Seriously? 

You were 'disturbed' by an online exaggeration?

You couldn't use your judgement to figure that, perhaps, the author of that quote was not advocating the submersion of newborns.

You couldn't interpret it as an entirely valid imagination that we'd all be in a much better place had Truss not joined the human race? Because we would. She's an awful human being and her ignorance, pig-headedness and downright stupidity has brought misery on thousands of your fellow citizens. There are plenty of reasonable folk who wish her dad had worn a Johnny that night. 

8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So , a significant number opposed gay marriage in 2014 but it still got passed by A Tory led Govt ( think liberals were in coalition with them ) . Like I said the “ new left “ are now the oppressors . 

IMG_8200.jpeg

A direct response to a comment about pre-2000s conservatives? The Same Sex Act of 2013. 

Sorry, James. You're spoiling JKB for me, now. Popping you on ignore and hoping for a better experience from tomorrow. 

manaliveits105

Rawanda illegal refugee deterrent scheme passed through Parliament 

Keith will repeal if Labour elected 

lines drawn 

:interehjrling:

Edited by manaliveits105

Statts1976uk
3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

lines drawn 

Good, it's a stupid idea that has wasted too much of the public purse already.

A 1 in 100 chance of heading to Rwanda will not be a deterrent to someone who has risked their life crossing the channel.

Another policy with no public support that wasn't even in the 2019 manifesto.

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Seriously? 

You were 'disturbed' by an online exaggeration?

You couldn't use your judgement to figure that, perhaps, the author of that quote was not advocating the submersion of newborns.

You couldn't interpret it as an entirely valid imagination that we'd all be in a much better place had Truss not joined the human race? Because we would. She's an awful human being and her ignorance, pig-headedness and downright stupidity has brought misery on thousands of your fellow citizens. There are plenty of reasonable folk who wish her dad had worn a Johnny that night. 

A direct response to a comment about pre-2000s conservatives? The Same Sex Act of 2013. 

Sorry, James. You're spoiling JKB for me, now. Popping you on ignore and hoping for a better experience from tomorrow. 

Wishing someone was dead isnt in any form any respectful debate . It’s troubling and can be viewed as incitement to thickos . There have already been a couple of murders of MPs . How do you think that began ? 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

lines drawn 

Sadly it’s probably quite an election winner for sone votes for them . I dint agree with it . As others noted , just have a quick efficient system of filtering out the genuine asylum seekers v the not genuine . Save time and money . 

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Wishing someone was dead isnt in any form any respectful debate . It’s troubling and can be viewed as incitement to thickos . There have already been a couple of murders of MPs . How do you think that began ? 

Generally with thick right-wing bigots who listen to the likes of Andrew Neil, Julia Hartley Brewer etc. 

Victorian

https://news.sky.com/story/now-that-the-battle-in-parliament-is-over-pm-can-no-longer-blame-his-opponents-if-the-rwanda-scheme-fails-to-take-off-13121195

"And now the battle in parliament is over, he'll no longer be able to blame his political opponents if the policy doesn't take off."

Oh but he will.  For certain.  When this nonsense makes no difference whatsoever to the number of small boats arrivals,  Labour have already been set up for the blame.  Labour are committed to binning it (they're still trying to formulate a way to say it wont be used rather than repealed outright).  

So the narrative beyond the first flights,  through the election and beyond,  will be that Labour has encouraged small boat arrivals by saying it's a shit scheme that they wont continue.

This scheme wont have an opportunity to prove itself either way while it's in use.  But proof of it's merits will simply be invented and assumed anyway.

The timing in proximity to the election is no coincidence.

Edited by Victorian

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Generally with thick right-wing bigots who listen to the likes of Andrew Neil, Julia Hartley Brewer etc. 

well that’s a given you would support the vile comment . 

manaliveits105

If you are a refugee and think that if you risk your life crossing the channel you may well just end up in Rawanda you willl either apply legally or even better stay in the EU 

Its a deterrent for sure - improving the processing time for legal applications will do feck all to stop illegal entry and people trafficking 

It's definitely a vote loser for Labour to over turn it though .

Carl Fredrickson
59 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Ah Judy, they didnt say that they wish she was dead, just that she had never been born. There is a difference....

i wish jj was my dad
1 minute ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Ah Judy, they didnt say that they wish she was dead, just that she had never been born. There is a difference....

No opportunity for drama, outrage or faux offence with that though.  

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Depends on perception. 

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

but it wasn’t a “ right wing thicko “ which wrote it . 

Statts1976uk
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

If you are a refugee and think that if you risk your life crossing the channel you may well just end up in Rawanda you willl either apply legally or even better stay in the EU 

Its a deterrent for sure - improving the processing time for legal applications will do feck all to stop illegal entry and people trafficking 

It's definitely a vote loser for Labour to over turn it though .

So unless you are Afghan, Ukrainian or from Hong Kong how are you going to apply legally?

Someone from say, Eritrea or Sudan, can't apply for asylum under the new rules.

Hmfc1965
19 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That was when “ leftie “ types weren’t consumed by culture wars nonsense  The new left is basically the new right , against freedoms of speech , freedoms of expressions , turning science fact into fantasy land nonsenses etc etc . Example now is Mr Keir Starmer 

IMG_7935.jpeg

Do you not think the battle for gay rights was a "culture war"?

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

well that’s a given you would support the vile comment . 

The question you asked in reference to the murder of two MP's was 'how did it begin?' 

In pointed out that it begins with bigoted hate merchants like Andrew Neil and Julia Hartley Brewer, filling the heads of people who don't have the intelligence or reading ability to know better. 

The kind of people who read something innocuous and then leap to perceived or imaginary offence. 

Footballfirst

I see that the passing of the Rwanda bill is having an immediate impact ........ not!

Five people - three men, a woman and a child - have died while attempting to cross the sea from France to Britain this morning.

The French coastguard said the small boat was overloaded and carrying 110 people when the incident happened at about 5am on Tuesday.

It’s turning out to be another busy day in the Channel.

We’ve watched the Border Force bring in a first group of migrants to Dover. We counted around 70 people - including women and children.

A second Border Force boat is also heading in, along with the Dover lifeboat, laden with people.

Conditions in the Channel are very calm - it’s what Border Force label a red day, meaning crossings are expected in large numbers. That forecast is certainly proving to be the case.

3 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Not from a piss taking mildly sarcastic jocular what if on a football forum, but because of highly visible threats and ill-tempered and ill-judged intemperate comments from high profile politicians and journalists. 

Perhaps if you genuinely read that comment as a serious threat to Liz Truss you should refer it to the plod under the hate crime legislation. 

But you didn't, did ya. <_<