PERISCOPE FOR WEDNESDAY

j1964m

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty miserable experience watching periscope. Would have happily chucked money at Hearts and Hibs for a simple Hearts/Hibs Tv thing.

Anyway appreciate Rab's efforts top man, with the best product on offer tonight

How the **** do you turn off chat on desktop periscope ??? these [filter edit] that keep commenting are driving me insane

This!!!!

How the **** do you turn off chat on desktop periscope ??? these [filter edit] that keep commenting are driving me insane

Rab thanks for all your efforts in showing the match to the rest of us, much appreciated mate. Such a shame we are soft as sh*te on the park. That 3rd goal was our own fault and I can't watch anymore!

We Can But Worry

Hi everyone.  Thanks for your kind words.  My arm is hurting even just typing this up!  Lol.

Lost the feed early on for a couple of minutes due to a phone call coming thru.  Got back up quickly.  When I stopped streaming there was over 29000 watching!  Find that hard to believe.  Couldn't get connected at start of second half - connection poor.  Prob missed the first 7 mins.  Hearts players were sent out 5 mins early for second half for what it was worth.  16000 viewers when I stopped streaming in the final minute of stoppage time.  Most of my mates had left after the 3rd but I felt obliged to stay!  Haha.

That pen was awful from Isma, but the keepers attempt to save it was even worse. 

Hope my feed was watchable.  Tried zooming in as much as I could.  The comments were bugging me too first half, espesh as lots of Septic seemed to be taking it over.  Turned comments off for the second half - from my screen at least!

Gonna be hard to shift season tickets next season based on that Heartless lot.

Anyway, we'll support you evermore. 

Cheers troops

Rab P

Glamorgan Jambo

Fantastic effort Rab, thanks so much for this. First half I listened in conjunction with the radio commentary but got so fed up with Preston's commentary just stuck with your feed and no commentary second half. Gave an excellent feel of actually being in with the fans. Cheers

Hi everyone.  Thanks for your kind words.  My arm is hurting even just typing this up!  Lol.

Lost the feed early on for a couple of minutes due to a phone call coming thru.  Got back up quickly.  When I stopped streaming there was over 29000 watching!  Find that hard to believe.  Couldn't get connected at start of second half - connection poor.  Prob missed the first 7 mins.  Hearts players were sent out 5 mins early for second half for what it was worth.  16000 viewers when I stopped streaming in the final minute of stoppage time.  Most of my mates had left after the 3rd but I felt obliged to stay!  Haha.

That pen was awful from Isma, but the keepers attempt to save it was even worse. 

Hope my feed was watchable.  Tried zooming in as much as I could.  The comments were bugging me too first half, espesh as lots of Septic seemed to be taking it over.  Turned comments off for the second half - from my screen at least!

Gonna be hard to shift season tickets next season based on that Heartless lot.

Anyway, we'll support you evermore. 

Cheers troops

Rab P

Great job.....

jack D and coke

I will be streaming the game live on periscope tonight folks from upper tier of the Dunbar End. I will have a phone charging case with me in case it goes to extra time and penalties - not sure how much of my 6GB data will get used though!

Anyway, add me as a follower on periscope - @rabpurves70

Cheers

Great stuff tonight Rab. Shocking performance[emoji1] but top stuff mate much appreciated[emoji1360]

Echo what everyone else said, really appreciate the effort and was actually surprised at the quality - like I mentioned not too far off the official Hearts stream every week.

Malinga the Swinga

Who knew that Hibs v Hearts would attract so many whose sole intent was to comment on either the IRA, UDA or paedophiles. The average age of the folk posting these must have been about 12.

Thanks to Rab though and much appreciated.

Archived