The Huddleboard/Celtic Fans in today's Sun (Merged Threads)

Doctor FinnBarr

I see mass-mini hun session has begun.

My tuppence worth:

It truely is disgusting that these ****e have revelled in the death of 3 soldiers. Regardless of the actions of their former colleagues, death is never something which should be laughed at, no matter what religion, race or nationality. I also think it's disgusting that members of Jambos Kickback are using this to try and score cheap political points. I'd be willing to bet that quite a few of them will have sung a certain song about Bobby Sands.

why bother replying

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr
I see mass-mini hun session has begun.

My tuppence worth:

It truely is disgusting that these ****e have revelled in the death of 3 soldiers. Regardless of the actions of their former colleagues, death is never something which should be laughed at, no matter what religion, race or nationality. I also think it's disgusting that members of Jambos Kickback are using this to try and score cheap political points. I'd be willing to bet that quite a few of them will have sung a certain song about Bobby Sands.

I started this thread, and it was just meant to be a rant about huddlewhatever(I,m drunk now).Toggie, I,ve sung songs about Shands, why?, because he was a republican barsteward who wanted to kill British soldiers. The only phisser is ,he cheated, chewed his fingernails!

:flagwave:

Archived