The Huddleboard/Celtic Fans in today's Sun (Merged Threads)

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Getting it in the neck this morning for glorifying (surprise, surprise) in the deaths of 3 Paras, according to the Sun. Don,t have the link but I,m sure someone will. Where do these barstewards get off?

:evilno:

Have they no shame or common decency?

:mad:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, there's no surprise in this.

Just another example of the biggest myth in the history of football.

Absolute ****. :mad: :mad: :mad:

As an aside, me and the lads stayed in a hotel in central Glasgow the night before our thrashing of the hapless hobos in the semi-final. Early Sunday morning we went down to the bar which was open for residents, and were somewhat surprised to find a significant number of sellik fhans in there. They had booked travel only to have their game cancelled due to the semi-final, and had decided to make a weekend of it anyway.

The first round of drinks arrived, at which point one of the lads stood up and shouted out "Gentlemen, I give you a toast". This caught the attention of the whole bar, including the bhoys, and he then went on to say "God bless the Parachute Regiment". :) :) :)

The bhoys clearly weren't happy, but oddly enough didn't say anything..... :rolleyes: Basically, they are pathetic plastic paddy cyber warriors. :mad:

So will the media now waken up to this lot, or will the parkhead PR machine that is BBC scotland et al have their normal cover up of all things rotton in the state of weegville??

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Cant find the link but The Sun is reporting Celtic fans gloryfying the death of 3 British soldiers in Afghanastan. It was posted in a thing called the Huddleboard. Apparently these 3 soldries are responsible for Bloody Sunday. Which just about sums up the mentality of these idiots. The exact comment from one being "No tears from here, 3 dead not enough, this is for Bloody Sunday"

Yet again more contemptable, hideous filth from "The Best Fans In The World". They are below **** IMHO. This is not a sectarian comment. It is a go at a complete lack of common decency.

As for Bloody Sunday, isnt it very strange that the death of 12 innocent people is a disgrace yet the death of thousands of innocent people from the bombs and bullets of the IRA is a struggle for history.

The Future's Maroon

Disgusting.

I am sure there is a thread in the Shed titled "The Huddleboard"

200milesfromgorgie

To be fair i think this post should be in the shed. Just coz they're celtic fans dosent make it football related.

gordon the jambo

those tattie munchin street urchins are the lowest form of life on the planet

coppercrutch
So will the media now waken up to this lot, or will the parkhead PR machine that is BBC scotland et al have their normal cover up of all things rotton in the state of weegville??

Think we should try first with a few members of this site. They seem to think Celtic have won the 'PR war'. Well maybe they have. Doesn't make them any less disgusting though.

BTW - Does anyone have a link or is this just made up...:rolleyes:

Commander Harris

not surprised at all, well I'm surprised it made the papers as that kind of thing happens daily on that board. A truly vile place masquerading as a football forum.

People who don't think Celtic have huge problems within their support should have a wee look and educate themselves.

It's typical of the rhebel pesh that inhabits the tiny brain of the typical tim so I suspect it's kosher. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't confirm 100% though as I don't want to access the Hhuddlebhoard in case my PC catches some vile infection. :eek:

It'll be interesting to see what the many timpathisers on here have to say about it. No doubt they'll defend the indefensible - as usual. :sad:

Durdmeister
Think we should try first with a few members of this site. They seem to think Celtic have won the 'PR war'. Well maybe they have. Doesn't make them any less disgusting though.

On their main page theres an open letter to the sun defending their 'freedom of speech' policy and saying they were always in the right...

http://www.thehuddleboard.com/

coppercrutch
On their main page theres an open letter to the sun defending their 'freedom of speech' policy and saying they were always in the right...

http://www.thehuddleboard.com/

"Do not ask our subscribers to jump through any political or religious hoops"

Aye right !!

And the 96 are ?

A horrible place full of horrible people.

There was a thread on there that reached triple figures exclusively to glorify the IRA.

Commander Harris
"Do not ask our subscribers to jump through any political or religious hoops"

Aye right !!

And the 96 are ?

that's just them attaching themselves to the Hillsborough justice campaign; showing their loving, compassionate and caring side for their fellow man.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Very surprised the Usual Celtic Minded posters have not been on condeming this. Had it been Rankgers, they would have half a dozen threads on it by now.

Of course, its only terrible when Rangers or Hearts fans are involved.

Perhaps they are over there joining in.

winston churchill

this threads been going for four hours, and still no sign of the defender of everything/anything orish:rolleyes:

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, least of all the Scottish mhedia. Any Celtic message board on teh internets is full of this kind of stuff, permanently.

The worst offender, terrorist minded, recently had to go subscription only to hide the filth that was being posted on it; principally because the admin openly supported it.

Very surprised the Usual Celtic Minded posters have not been on condeming this. Had it been Rankgers, they would have half a dozen threads on it by now.

Of course, its only terrible when Rangers or Hearts fans are involved.

Perhaps they are over there joining in.

I don't think anybody on here will fail to condem this story.

Funnily enough, was it something similar on FF i'd imagine certain posters (we all know who) would take great delight in telling us how it was only a small minority and that we can't judge a support buy the actions of a few. Much like they did after Manchester.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I don't think anybody on here will fail to condem this story.

Funnily enough, was it something similar on FF i'd imagine certain posters (we all know who) would take great delight in telling us how it was only a small minority and that we can't judge a support buy the actions of a few. Much like they did after Manchester.

While i hope ur correct and ALL condem this story it wont stop them

A reminding us they are a really nice club at heart

B as you say its a minority

C Rushing to condem Rangers for something or other.

Sadly as usual when something negative appears about Celtic these people are nowhere in sight to condem it.

Guest S.U.S.S.
this threads been going for four hours, and still no sign of the defender of everything/anything orish:rolleyes:

Exactly, its probably just some elaborate joke we dont get, Celtic fans are the greatest in the world dont you know.

72.5 million went to Seville and no trouble, id wonder if housebreakings and muggings in Glasgow lowered at the same time.

This is typical of those dhisgusting excuses for human beings. :mad:

Just imagine how much longer this thread would've been if it was about, for example, Rangers. The mind boggles.

If I recall a situation about four years ago. A couple of rangers fans got killed in a car crash on the way up to a game at Pitoddrie.

Someone posted some very bad taste comments on one of the Aberdeen messageboards. However, I think the police got hold of the culprits details via the IP address and cooperation with the message board.

Can't remember if the Police requested the details from the mods of the message board, but if so, surely the same should be done here. I think the culprit got a police caution.

There must be some law that can be applied to raise a police complaint to either :

a) Request IP address details of the **** posters.

B) Remove the content or

c) (better still) shut down the board?

Lower than lower. How do they keep plumbing new lows?

Complete **** really, and should be found and shot.

The letter on the first page of the board even seems proud of it!

I'm noticing a lack of outrage here.

Folk are at work etc. Give them a chance.

Its unsurprising disgusting behaviour from that lot again.

The huddleboard even seems quite proud of it. ****

With each and every day I despise Cheltic even more.

I actually don't think it is possible to hate that shower more, although I am sure I will tomorrow

I'm noticing a lack of outrage here.

No point mate. The world sees them in a different light.

I dunno how but they do

No point mate. The world sees them in a different light.

I dunno how but they do

He'll be talking about on the board.

Thunderstruck

I think we should congratulate the Huddle Board's free thinkers and champions of peace throughout the world by offering them a free, all-expenses-paid trip to Aldershot or Catterick for a quiet night out with the locals (when they get back from Afghanistan).

The world sees them in a different light.

I dunno how but they do

It's because any criticism of them is immediately portrayed by sellik and their mhedia acolytes to be rooted in bigotry and racism, more specifically as an unwarranted attack on the catholic faith and, to a lesser extent, the Irish* community.

* I include the wannabe Irish in that.

Folk are at work etc. Give them a chance.

I see that both of these threads are now merged in the Shed.

Hmmm.

But surely Sellik, as a club that encompasses all faiths and nationalities in equal measure (aye, right) any criticism of them can't be exclusively aimed at the Catholic or Irish sections of their support.

Bhoys against bigotry my hole :mad:

Boab Mugabe

Rheptiles.

If they hate the United Kingdom so much then the have the right to leave...

It's because any criticism of them is immediately portrayed by sellik and their mhedia acolytes to be rooted in bigotry and racism, more specifically as an unwarranted attack on the catholic faith and, to a lesser extent, the Irish* community.

* I include the wannabe Irish in that.

It is pathetic.

Say anything bad about them and you are a bigot! They have the entire world cast in their spell

jambopompey

im waiting with baited breathe on the usual suspects who defend all selic minded posts and who seem to be holier that god when it was against rankers,i very much doubt we will see them defending the undefendable.

and it is not the minority of selic fans that are like that, the village i live in the vast majority of selic supporters are of the same ilk. where i had a bit of a do with a few of them about the poppy appeal and why they never supported it, but if it was orish then they would be throwing money at it, holding a celtic dance to raise funds.

**** of the earth the lot of them

Rheptiles.

Can you imagine how good it would be to be able to have one post that was not allowed to be edited and you would not get infractures. It would feel like xmas.

Reheptiles would be the last word i'd use :);):)

With each and every day I despise Cheltic even more.

I actually don't think it is possible to hate that shower more, although I am sure I will tomorrow

I dont like Celtic or Rangers or anything that they stand for. Its attitudes like the above that keep the divisions going on both sides. Why cant the idiots drag themselves into the 21st Century.

I see that both of these threads are now merged in the Shed.

Hmmm.

Clearly a sign of Sellick bias.

Mod Edit

Pretty poor comment in itself tbh

I dont like Celtic or Rangers or anything that they stand for. Its attitudes like the above that keep the divisions going on both sides. Why cant the idiots drag themselves into the 21st Century.

Er as every Rangers post I have been on "I talk of my hatred to them also"

But this was a Cheltic thread

God!! why do we always have to say we hate the other when we talk of hating one of them

Do we have to try and prove we aint bigots all the time?

The Old Tolbooth
Rheptiles.

If they hate the United Kingdom so much then the have the right to leave...

Exactly!

Despicable filth of the highest order, I bet if our country went to war with another country that they would be glad of the British army for protecting their scrawny little arses!

Or would they side with the enemy? :confused:

Er as every Rangers post I have been on "I talk of my hatred to them also"

But this was a Cheltic thread

God!! why do we always have to say we hate the other when we talk of hating one of them

Do we have to try and prove we aint bigots all the time?

I agree with the sentiment I8 but similarly just because this thread is about sellik, we shouldn't have to start going on about how 'if it was a rankers thread about this' or 'if it was a rankers thread about that'.

It makes some posters look as paranoid as the club they hate.

Exactly!

Despicable filth of the highest order, I bet if our country went to war with another country that they would be glad of the British army for protecting their scrawny little arses!

Going by one of the quotes in the sun it seems at least one scambag already has.

Say What Again
Can you imagine how good it would be to be able to have one post that was not allowed to be edited and you would not get infractures. It would feel like xmas.

Reheptiles would be the last word i'd use :);):)

It would need to be some post to top your 'Glasgow' post :)

Exactly!

Some of them probobly would until someone close to them got killed then it would be the British governments fault in their eyes. There is always people in this country who take a delight in taking the opposite view just for the hell of it.

Yet again, Celtic fans show themselves up for the neanderthals that they are. The approval from the huddleboard admins shows just how deep the disease goes.

On another note, which unfortunately has become relevant...

I don't really want to get sucked into the usual discussions but is there any chance you can give it a rest with the 'celtic-minded' moans?

Yes, we understand that you feel it is hypocritical of people on this board to attack everything Rangers do while refusing to condemn Celtic's actions. Yes, there are those who will wrongly brand anyone who hates Celtic as closet-huns.

I expect, that many members, like me, are bored of the constant baiting between both 'sides'. I don't care whether there are people who hate celtic or rangers more because in my mind they are both despicable institutions who use religion as a recruitment tool. But, as I8Hibsh said, saying that you hate one half shouldn't imply that you support the other half and as Legend says, both sides of this flame-war could do well to follow that advice.

To me it looks exactly like trolling when a good quarter of the posts are about how no 'timpathisers' have been on the thread yet.

It is the same when many anti-rangers threads get similiar 'here come the Huns-without-a-busfare' posts. They make everyone who posts them seem very childish, as does the tit-for-tat flaming of each other.

In the end, all you are doing is entrenching each others views and end up having to defend Rangers/Celtic (delete as appropriate) on a Hearts messageboard to prove a point.

Thats the saddest part.

Archived