The Huddleboard/Celtic Fans in today's Sun (Merged Threads)

Doctor FinnBarr

The People's Chimp

It really is very low. It's like the abuse certain of the sellick home fans dish out to away fans wearing poppies.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is typical of those dhisgusting excuses for human beings. :mad:

Just imagine how much longer this thread would've been if it was about, for example, Rangers. The mind boggles.

The threads are only longer as some diddies try to defend Rangers actions.

Not one person will try and defend this.

End of story.

monkfish1979
But surely Sellik, as a club that encompasses all faiths and nationalities in equal measure (aye, right) any criticism of them can't be exclusively aimed at the Catholic or Irish sections of their support.

Bhoys against bigotry my hole :mad:

The club probably does.

The fans, however, are vermin. Just like the 'tards that support the huns. The whole lot of them are a complete disgrace.

the voice from above
I'm noticing a lack of outrage here.

as everyone knows celtic and their fans are clearly the victims in all of this, i think we're all just waiting to find out how, and then we can pour scorn all over whoever perpetrated this outrage... :confused:

****my people come in all colours, green, blue, maroon, red ALL colours.

these ones are green, and it's disgraceful, and outrageous, but it's not something i'm going to get worked up about just because the sun tells me to.

I dont like Celtic or Rangers or anything that they stand for. Its attitudes like the above that keep the divisions going on both sides. Why cant the idiots drag themselves into the 21st Century.

Count me as agreeing with you. My contact with both clubs and their supporters in the past was to say the least depressing. The reason they are so violently opposed to each other is that apart from their religious and political views they both represent Glasgows lowest entities.

One group glorifies in a war from centuries ago, and another glorifies a "war" fought in the most cowardly of circumstances. They are a blight on Scotland, and most unfortunately if you mention being a fan of Scottish football here you are generally asked if you are a supporter of one or the other of the two. That and the assumption because of their past histories that all their games end in fan riots is equally disappointing.

monkfish1979
****my people come in all colours, green, blue, maroon, red ALL colours.

Word. Only one of those colours suits certain moronic agendas on this board, though.

just confirms what complete and utter **** some of thier fans are. if they don't like it why do they not go and join the taliban and let our boys sort them out.

Pretty shocking but hardly surprising.

Some incredibly nasty people attatch themselves to the OF clubs.

The threads are only longer as some diddies try to defend Rangers actions.

Not one person will try and defend this.

End of story.

Excellent post Mr McG.

Ibrahim Tall

Vermin.

I assume none of those glorifying the deaths of British soldiers are British based though? After all if there hatred is so severe they would have ****ed off 'home' long ago. :rolleyes:

Just joined you lot recently: must say what an interesting bunch most of you are!! The obvious "looters" (Hibee ****bos) are actually quite clever at hiding some of their political and religious comments, but to be honest you can even smell 'em from here!! Nuff of them..........

Re: Les Miserables (the tims: not even worthy of a capital letter!) As a fervent Rangers supporter (yip, you're reading correctly!), but now a Hearts season ticket holder, I hasten to add, I have long been privvy to the rantings and ravings of the supporters from the green side being "victims" in every walk of life. I am no more a bigot than the next decent man, and I have never condoned violence from either side of the Glasgow divide. I have, however, over the years had to listen to the bleatings of their supporters and how our government and society generally hate all that celtic and their supporters stand for. Well, again here is an example of the vitriol and hatred they manage to spew out on a regular basis and nothing is done about it. I won't go into the religious aspect of things as there are already a few worms crawling around from various cans I may just have opened (!!), but the proof is in the old bread and butter......

May I just say I hope I don't upset too many of the old Jambos out there: yes I am a blue nose, but I also live and work in the Lothians. I can't get to the fitba' because of work commitments so went along wi' my mate last week to Tynecastle to let him pick up his season ticket........ and I bought one too!! I watched Hearts many years ago (Busby, Jimmy Cant, Fordey et al.), again because of work commitments stopping me from going to Ibrox and the "buzz" never left. I wish you (me too!) all well for the coming season and I hope you will accept me for what I am: a football fan first and foremost, and currently a Hearts season ticket holder who hopes for the sake of most of my mates (ALL Jambos!!!) and now myself a reversal of fortunes for the coming months. Will I keep up my support for a team who I am very fond of?? I hope so: we shall see: good luck all, see you behind the goals!! (or in my case in the old main stand).

glentoranhearts
Rheptiles.

If they hate the United Kingdom so much then the have the right to leave...

My sentiments exactly

Made similar comments to a guy at work after he continually berated all things British and with venom

The dont like it one bit

It's no wonder they are disliked by so many:mad:

Just joined you lot recently: must say what an interesting bunch most of you are!! The obvious "looters" (Hibee ****bos) are actually quite clever at hiding some of their political and religious comments, but to be honest you can even smell 'em from here!! Nuff of them..........

Re: Les Miserables (the tims: not even worthy of a capital letter!) As a fervent Rangers supporter (yip, you're reading correctly!), but now a Hearts season ticket holder, I hasten to add, I have long been privvy to the rantings and ravings of the supporters from the green side being "victims" in every walk of life. I am no more a bigot than the next decent man, and I have never condoned violence from either side of the Glasgow divide. I have, however, over the years had to listen to the bleatings of their supporters and how our government and society generally hate all that celtic and their supporters stand for. Well, again here is an example of the vitriol and hatred they manage to spew out on a regular basis and nothing is done about it. I won't go into the religious aspect of things as there are already a few worms crawling around from various cans I may just have opened (!!), but the proof is in the old bread and butter......

May I just say I hope I don't upset too many of the old Jambos out there: yes I am a blue nose, but I also live and work in the Lothians. I can't get to the fitba' because of work commitments so went along wi' my mate last week to Tynecastle to let him pick up his season ticket........ and I bought one too!! I watched Hearts many years ago (Busby, Jimmy Cant, Fordey et al.), again because of work commitments stopping me from going to Ibrox and the "buzz" never left. I wish you (me too!) all well for the coming season and I hope you will accept me for what I am: a football fan first and foremost, and currently a Hearts season ticket holder who hopes for the sake of most of my mates (ALL Jambos!!!) and now myself a reversal of fortunes for the coming months. Will I keep up my support for a team who I am very fond of?? I hope so: we shall see: good luck all, see you behind the goals!! (or in my case in the old main stand).

Excellent post.

I hope you enjoy your visits to Tynecastle.

glentoranhearts

Only got to the bit 'fervent rangers fan' then 'Hearts' ST holder

Even if i agreed with your post( never read anymore) i could never take you seriously

I thought I would certainly get a mixed bag!! This is going off the original thread a little now, but I would like to thank Forum God the "Therapist" AND Glentoran Hearts for their respective comments.

With respect to the latter: I am serious and will support Hearts!! You are all entitled to your opinions, but at least I've paid money into the Hearts coffers for the season to come, so at least give me credit for that.

I'm not looking for a pat on the back or nonsense like that (!!) , but I'll bet you a pound to a penny I can sing louder than you all!! If most of you still can't see past these maroon coloured spectacles, then that's cool; at least they ain't tainted green.

'Mon the Hearts!!

God bless the three who died in Afghanistan.

Celtic Football Club is a vile, bigoted organisation, riddled with religious prejudice, corruption and paedophilia throughout. Every single cretin who follows that club should hang there in head in shame. Such hatred for the United Kingdom, and the people of Britain, is ****ing disgusting and these plastic paddies should be lined up and assasinated.

Absolute ****.

Well said sir. They died serving you, me and the rest of their countrymen. For anyone to disrespect their memory is absolutely disgusting.

RIP and God bless. :sad:

glentoranhearts
I thought I would certainly get a mixed bag!! This is going off the original thread a little now, but I would like to thank Forum God the "Therapist" AND Glentoran Hearts for their respective comments.

With respect to the latter: I am serious and will support Hearts!! You are all entitled to your opinions, but at least I've paid money into the Hearts coffers for the season to come, so at least give me credit for that.

I'm not looking for a pat on the back or nonsense like that (!!) , but I'll bet you a pound to a penny I can sing louder than you all!! If most of you still can't see past these maroon coloured spectacles, then that's cool; at least they ain't tainted green.

'Mon the Hearts!!

Nout against your post Kenny (after reading it in full:))

It was honest articulate and to the point

What i picked up on was if you can make it to Tynie you can make to to Ibrox

Nout personel mate but i'd stick to my own team Re

What i picked up on was if you can make it to Tynie you can make to to Ibrox

Maybe, like me, he doesn't have the bus fare. ;)

glentoranhearts

I'm sure he will be made to feel more than welcome :)

Celtic Football Club is a vile, bigoted organisation, riddled with religious prejudice, corruption and paedophilia throughout. Every single cretin who follows that club should hang there in head in shame. Such hatred for the United Kingdom, and the people of Britain, is ****ing disgusting and these plastic paddies should be lined up and assasinated.

Absolute ****.

Way over the top mate. You are dragging yourself down to their level.

Jimmy McNulty

I think I asked this before, but what the hell is with the sig file?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Absolute ****.

Rest in peace gents.

I think I asked this before, but what the hell is with the sig file?

A certain KB member posted these words on the eve of the Scottish Cup Final in a rather laughable attempt to prove his credentials to his colleagues in the Right On Brigade. I can't mention his name as he's not posted on this thread but he is, by his own admission, the "biggest wannabe intellectual tosser on this board". :rolleyes:;)

I really love the holier than thou attitude among this site

The comments are truly dispicable but its a few people on one site, every group on earth has a minority who bring shame on others

We counted a peadophile among our members, not to mention the alleged frauds and other issues and thats just the ones we know about

As for the comments re the death of the soldiers, I have every sympathy and respect for troops and their families but some of RIP comments are far too OTT and are just petty goalscoring, its hardly surprising to see who one of the most vocal anti celtic/pro monarchy/country posters is either

its a few people on one site

You are at the wind up right? :mad: :mad:

It's not a "few", it's every mhan jhack of them. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Surprised you're so tolerant as it conflicts with your kiddy-on soldier persona.

WTF are they defending this for?

The huddleboard are proud of freedom of speech?

My family knew the soldier who died in question and if them idiots on the Celtic Message board think thats acceptable they can go rot in hell.

To say "Mon the Palestine" as a message is sick.

That message board can GTF.

I really love the holier than thou attitude among this site

The comments are truly dispicable but its a few people on one site, every group on earth has a minority who bring shame on others

We counted a peadophile among our members, not to mention the alleged frauds and other issues and thats just the ones we know about

As for the comments re the death of the soldiers, I have every sympathy and respect for troops and their families but some of RIP comments are far too OTT and are just petty goalscoring, its hardly surprising to see who one of the most vocal anti celtic/pro monarchy/country posters is either

Agreed.

The Moral Outrage Brigade are in full flight in this thread.

No moral outrage about it, just decency and humanity.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Agreed.

Not at all, im sure any decent human being would be disgusted with those comments.

Heh heh!! You've found me out!! I'm taking my car......... oh and the reason I won't be going to Ibrox is simple: without justifying myself any further and finally putting this into perspective, I work as a care worker with children and my shifts finish (early shift) at around 3ish: now I'm sure my colleagues won't mind letting me away an hour or so early, but a couple of hours??!! Just taking the mick now!! Also, I've no' been to Ibrox for a number of years now, so I don't really miss it. For those of you who can't understand me still: well, that's okay, not a lot of people do! All I do know is I shall be shouting for Hearts, I will be going to all the home games and I will buy pies.

Thanks all.

And more importantly, let's not forget, there is a facility in this country called emmigration: if one isn't happy in the old home country, one should naff off where they would be happier........maybe the South of Ireland for example, or further afield..... hopefully.

Not at all, im sure any decent human being would be disgusted with those comments.

Disgusted but not surprised.

The internet provides a perfect means for degenerates and low lives to converge.

glentoranhearts
Disgusted but not surprised.

The internet provides a perfect means for degenerates and low lives to converge.

Correct

It's callled celticminded :)

monkfish1979
It's not a "few", it's every mhan jhack of them. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So every single sellick fan is exactly the same? Just like us Jambos, then. :rolleyes:

Stereotyping rules...

Guest S.U.S.S.
So every single sellick fan is exactly the same? Just like us Jambos, then. :rolleyes:

Stereotyping rules...

I think he meant on that particular website.

monkfish1979
I think he meant on that particular website.

Oops. My apologies.

Learning to read things in context also rules.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Oops. My apologies.

Learning to read things in context also rules.

Dont apologise yet, i may be wrong, it happened once.;)

Dagger Is Back

There has been a long tradition of joining the forces in my family (broken when I came along!) and I had uncles serving in NI etc.

Not all Celtic fans are ****, I know a few who are decent blokes.

Those however who posted vile comments on a messageboard glorifying the deaths of these soldiers ARE however **** and should be rooted out and dealt with.

Personally I'd charge the ****ers with treason or better still deliver them to the nearest army barracks here they can share their sentiments with the local population.

heartgarfunkel

**** of the earth the lot of them

Steady mate, while I DESPISE the mentality that defends low-life who glory in the deaths of others, there are many, many, Celtic supporters who are decent. I served with Celtic fans in the Royal Air Force who gave me it tight for being a Jambo, and there will be many on this board who served alongside Celtic supporters in the Mob and the Army.

jambopompey
Steady mate, while I DESPISE the mentality that defends low-life who glory in the deaths of others, there are many, many, Celtic supporters who are decent. I served with Celtic fans in the Royal Air Force who gave me it tight for being a Jambo, and there will be many on this board who served alongside Celtic supporters in the Mob and the Army.

tell you what you come to my village and try and speak with them, and it is not some west coast town i stay in, i stay in west lothian around 2 miles from the city boundary.

i have had some good mates during my time with the Royal Engineers that are catholic and celtic fans, i even have a very good mate that is both, do i hate them, no, why, because they follow their team/religion with no pap about the IRA or being persecuted minor race with a major chip on their shoulder.

so after my 33 years on this planet i have found a vast majority of celtic supporters to be the dreggs of society then what more can be said, i have worked beside some of the most bigoted celtic fans you will ever meet, whether it be in edinburgh, glasgow, aberdeen, london, sheffield, birmingham trust me the list goes on

glentoranhearts
tell you what you come to my village and try and speak with them, and it is not some west coast town i stay in, i stay in west lothian around 2 miles from the city boundary.

i have had some good mates during my time with the Royal Engineers that are catholic and celtic fans, i even have a very good mate that is both, do i hate them, no, why, because they follow their team/religion with no pap about the IRA or being persecuted minor race with a major chip on their shoulder.

so after my 33 years on this planet i have found a vast majority of celtic supporters to be the dreggs of society then what more can be said, i have worked beside some of the most bigoted celtic fans you will ever meet, whether it be in edinburgh, glasgow, aberdeen, london, sheffield, birmingham trust me the list goes on

Excllent post Pompey :)

There has been a long tradition of joining the forces in my family (broken when I came along!) and I had uncles serving in NI etc.

Not all Celtic fans are ****, I know a few who are decent blokes.

Those however who posted vile comments on a messageboard glorifying the deaths of these soldiers ARE however **** and should be rooted out and dealt with.

Personally I'd charge the ****ers with treason or better still deliver them to the nearest army barracks here they can share their sentiments with the local population.

Well said!!

It would need to be some post to top your 'Glasgow' post :)

Please don't even start me on that mod edit hole

Glasgow grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Heh heh!! You've found me out!! I'm taking my car......... oh and the reason I won't be going to Ibrox is simple: without justifying myself any further and finally putting this into perspective, I work as a care worker with children and my shifts finish (early shift) at around 3ish: now I'm sure my colleagues won't mind letting me away an hour or so early, but a couple of hours??!! Just taking the mick now!! Also, I've no' been to Ibrox for a number of years now, so I don't really miss it. For those of you who can't understand me still: well, that's okay, not a lot of people do! All I do know is I shall be shouting for Hearts, I will be going to all the home games and I will buy pies.

Thanks all.

And more importantly, let's not forget, there is a facility in this country called emmigration: if one isn't happy in the old home country, one should naff off where they would be happier........maybe the South of Ireland for example, or further afield..... hopefully.

Don't like Rangers but I respect you KM and I respect your honesty. We are united for sure on this board by our pure hatred for all things that are Glasgow Celtic football club.

they are the most vile organisation in the entire world

Agreed.

Aren't the 'MOB' usually run by roman catholics? Hehe.

Only a Game
eight hours and counting,i bet he's itching to dive in:rolleyes:

I assume you are talking about me. Eight hours waiting for me to post so that you can have a go back is reaching new levels of feckin sadness if you ask me but here goes anyway

Okay, I'm posting just once on this thread and you can like or lump what you read and take it how you please.

As someone who has a son CURRENTLY serving in Afghanistan (Royal Military Police) I find the fact that anyone could wallow in the death of my son or his colleagues to be utterly despicable, especially when it appears on a football club website. I have always struggled to understand the relevance or association between football and religion.

I have spoken out for a long long time on the subject of religion, bigotry and sectarianism in football. I despise it in all forms whether its Celtic Rangers or Hearts.

I am no lover of Celtic or Rangers and despise both sets of fans with equal contempt for what they stand for. I despise even more the fans of my club who affiliate themselves with one side of the religious/sectarian/bigotted fence or the other.

If you find anything in my post you disagree with or want to take me to task on, or wish to somehow twist my words to show me giving support for Celtic FC, their disgusting fans and that dispicable website, then crack on. Ive said my piece and I wont be responding to your ridicule and snideness.

I see mass-mini hun session has begun.

My tuppence worth:

It truely is disgusting that these ****e have revelled in the death of 3 soldiers. Regardless of the actions of their former colleagues, death is never something which should be laughed at, no matter what religion, race or nationality. I also think it's disgusting that members of Jambos Kickback are using this to try and score cheap political points. I'd be willing to bet that quite a few of them will have sung a certain song about Bobby Sands.

Archived