Walker and his Diving

McCrae

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He turned expecting contact that never came a replica almost of the Celtic one. But it was another team from Glasgow and the ref made a good decision not to award the pen and to realise the player was expecting a challenge

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malinga the Swinga

No surprise to see another outrageous slur against the club being made by a poster who has had a clear and spiteful agenda ever since the club rid itself of the pestilence and buffoonery of Locke and Brown.

Aligning yourself with a witch hunt against one of our most creative players, just to try and stir up more media criticism is something I would expect from Sergey or Greenginger, never mind someone who pretends to have the clubs interests at heart.

Walker isn't a diver, he has never been a diver and if the refereeing fraternity were able to officiate matches correctly, the whole subject would not even exist.

Bazzas right boot

We could try defending our players, supporting our team, players and management and turn any anger and hate on the opposition.

Just an idea.

No surprise to see another outrageous slur against the club being made by a poster who has had a clear and spiteful agenda ever since the club rid itself of the pestilence and buffoonery of Locke and Brown.

Aligning yourself with a witch hunt against one of our most creative players, just to try and stir up more media criticism is something I would expect from Sergey or Greenginger, never mind someone who pretends to have the clubs interests at heart.

Walker isn't a diver, he has never been a diver and if the refereeing fraternity were able to officiate matches correctly, the whole subject would not even exist.

You on the booze? An agenda against the club. That's a pretty big jump away from the point.

Do you think cheating is acceptable in the game?

I think and have said on this forum that I believe Cathro is a great appointment..... how does that fit into your theory?

I sit in the main stand almost opposite to where he dived. It was a clear dive, He didn't slip. He took a poor touch and then dived to try and win a penalty. 

Even if you disagree with my thoughts on yesterday... he has a history of diving and it will influence decisions.  It has to stop.

I agree from my position in Westfield his fall was theatrical.

I sit in the main stand almost opposite to where he dived. It was a clear dive, He didn't slip. He took a poor touch and then dived to try and win a penalty. 

Even if you disagree with my thoughts on yesterday... he has a history of diving and it will influence decisions.  It has to stop.

gorgie rd eh11

There's some real gullible people around only too willing to align themselves with the media and trolls who want to have a pop at anything to do with Hearts.

...a bit disco
Hearts winger Jamie Walker was happy his booking for simulation against Rangers was rescinded on appeal and he believes he needs to respond to the responsibility of being the team's main creative player.

"It was clear to see it was a free-kick [at Ibrox] and I kind of knew myself it would be rescinded," said Walker, who received a two-match ban earlier in the season for diving against Celtic.

"I'm delighted to get it out of the way. John Beaton was the referee as well in the first game of the season [against Celtic], so I don't know if it was something to do with that, you'd need to ask him.

"There's a lot of onus on me, I'm 23 and I need to be influencing games quite a lot. I've added goals to my game and hopefully I can keep that going."

Did the Murrayfield Sports bar have the game on?

Archived