Vlad's Lies

H.A.N.S

You get funnier by the minute. I call myself a Hearts Supporter cos I've been one all my life. I didn't realise I had to give it up when I left Scotland. I think you'll find some of the most loyal supporters the club has live in England.

I moved down south so I could earn more money. Luckily, enough to allow me still to buy a season ticket, which I regret I can't use more. Of course I've got no sense I've been a Hearts supporter for the last 48 years, but as I'm loaded;) I can also waste my money on my stupidity.

Why do I need to tell you where I sit I thought we were going to have our pagger on Gorgie Road.

By the way your tendency to use the word muppet is amost Hoboesque.

See you in Belfast mate.

You my son are exactly whats wrong with KB. Absolute p**cks who talk s***.

If anybody still believes what this nutter is doing to our club is right then we are screwed.

And by the way I was at Dens and every heartbreak since, had a few highs (Vlads time included) but where are we going?

You clearly never watched the rubbish of last season.Yes we were **** before but committment and passion were there. Not last year I'm afraid.

I had cash ready to renew the minute McGhee was announced but not for who is being talked of now.

I will pick and chose games and if that makes me a Hobo so be it.

Fourcandles
Cannae be ersed carrying on to be honest. I'll stop calling you a Hobo if you stop calling me a Muppet.;)

If not I'm telling my Dad.

Hey Cobbers m8.............."Deekster", as in "Riordenster" me finks :hobofish:

thedeekster
Cannae be ersed carrying on to be honest. I'll stop calling you a Hobo if you stop calling me a Muppet.;)

If not I'm telling my Dad.

That's fine by me as long as when I post again,you at least sort of agree with some of the issues i have with my beloved HMFC.

I did not mean for this to go as far it has and I have never became as aggresive as i have as well.:zip:

I appologise and hope that we as HMFC supporters can go on and be united once more.!!

WE CAN LIVE IN HOPE!!

If anybody still believes what this nutter is doing to our club is right then we are screwed.

And by the way I was at Dens and every heartbreak since, had a few highs (Vlads time included) but where are we going?

You clearly never watched the rubbish of last season.Yes we were **** before but committment and passion were there. Not last year I'm afraid.

I had cash ready to renew the minute McGhee was announced but not for who is being talked of now.

Thanks for the constructive feedback Dad!!!

Where in any of my posts on this thread (or indeed on any thread in the last year) have I indicated that I believed what the looney was doing to our club was right.

I did watch the rubbish from last season and I'm as ****ed off as the next Hearts fan about it. Personally I've chosen to renew. If you don't want to that's your choice.

What ****es me off at the moment is the number of Hobos on this board clearly on the wind up. I may well have misjudged thedeekster but it was quite a rant for someone with so few posts and in the current climate had all the hallmarks of a Hobo. If he's not then I apologise.

If he doesn't accept it then I'll look forward to my slap on Gorgie Road where you'll no doubt be holding his coat;)

That's fine by me as long as when I post again,you at least sort of agree with some of the issues i have with my beloved HMFC.

I did not mean for this to go as far it has and I have never became as aggresive as i have as well.:zip:

I appologise and hope that we as HMFC supporters can go on and be united once more.!!

WE CAN LIVE IN HOPE!!

I'll sort of agree with you so long as I'm also allowed my own opinion:)

Anyway lets call it quits before everyone else joins in.

thedeekster
Hey Cobbers m8.............."Deekster", as in "Riordenster" me finks :hobofish:

This is what i mean what I had said earlier about brain dead Hearts supporters with no real say as to what is going on with our club...

JUST SOME WEE SMALL MINDED IMMATURE MUPPET THAT HAS NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HIS TIME THAN MAKE A SMARMY COMMENT ABOUT MY NAME...AND YES!!MY NAME IS DEREK!!SO FECKING WHAT!! THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MEN IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME NAME AND THEY ARE NOT HOBO'S!!

This is what i mean what I had said earlier about brain dead Hearts supporters with no real say as to what is going on with our club...

JUST SOME WEE SMALL MINDED IMMATURE MUPPET THAT HAS NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HIS TIME THAN MAKE A SMARMY COMMENT ABOUT MY NAME...AND YES!!MY NAME IS DEREK!!SO FECKING WHAT!! THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MEN IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME NAME AND THEY ARE NOT HOBO'S!!

FFS Deek you've just calmed down, don't go off again:)

thedeekster
FFS Deek you've just calmed down, don't go off again:)

Sorry Lad!!

I just can't be bothered with silly wee boy's that come out with these comments.

I WILL TRY AND STAY CALM!!

Thank You Again!!

:hobofish:

:)

Does H.A.N.S. not understand the meaning of preferably.

VR did, it seems, try to get a manager with British experience but was badly let down.

Totally wrong! He has let us down by being a lying, egotistical, control freak, clown who has destroyed the clubs reputation.

The man couldnt attract a fly if he covered himself in ****e.

Totally wrong! He has let us down by being a lying, egotistical, control freak, clown who has destroyed the clubs reputation.

The man couldnt attract a fly if he covered himself in ****e.

As Spellczech asked earlier in the thread

Can you please list all his many lies. I?ve forgotten them...

When you do, can you separate the "lies" from "targets".

vlad on the tyne
I love a man of conviction

I quote from 15th May

"I have been a season ticket holder in the weatfield stand for 10years and I have not renewed because.. I have had enough!!!I am paying ?425 a year plus cup top up but enough is enough!!

I, along... "

By the way it's the Wheatfield Stand, but you wouldn't know that if you've only ever been in the School End.;)

did the wheatfield stand have an old firm past?

As Spellczech asked earlier in the thread

Can you please list all his many lies. I?ve forgotten them...

When you do, can you separate the "lies" from "targets".

That's such a cop-out. You know as well as anyone else on this board that Vlad has told more than his share of porkies. You just don't want to admit it. You'd rather ask someone to spend a couple of hours compiling a list that you'll then dispute.

Think he's pushed me overboard now and I'll definitely not be buying a season ticket. Our British manager has turned in to an Icelandic journeyman and he's attempted to keep us happy with Butcher also involved, who really has achieved nothing too. I don't know how reliable the Sun newspaper is, but to go with this farcical setup, the new management team will be working with Frail and a Latvian :rolleyes:

The same Frail who won't be here in any capacity next season :rolleyes:

We all can't be as honest as you.

Here here m8;)

Archived