Vlad's Lies

H.A.N.S

Think he's pushed me overboard now and I'll definitely not be buying a season ticket. Our British manager has turned in to an Icelandic journeyman and he's attempted to keep us happy with Butcher also involved, who really has achieved nothing too. I don't know how reliable the Sun newspaper is, but to go with this farcical setup, the new management team will be working with Frail and a Latvian :rolleyes:

The same Frail who won't be here in any capacity next season :rolleyes:

Couldnt agree more with you mate. I dont know how any Jambo could be happy with this proposed set up, its time we got a manager that has at least a decent pedigree, surely there are better quality managers out there willing to do the job other than this Icelandic flop.....as for Butcher...he did nothing at Motherwell, flopped at Sydney FC, and then took a job in lower leagues in England and got the chop there as well......doesnt look good for next season

The People's Chimp

12 months too late hobo.

you wouldn't have been buying an ST anyway. Unless it's for easter road.

12 months too late hobo.

you wouldn't have been buying an ST anyway. Unless it's for easter road.

:rolleyes:

To my recollection, Hearts NEVER promised a British manager.

They did promise a manager with British football experience.

To my recollection, Hearts NEVER promised a British manager.

They did promise a manager with British football experience.

A bash at managering Stoke :sad:

Thanks for delivering Vlad :rolleyes:

A bash at managering Stoke :sad:

Thanks for delivering Vlad :rolleyes:

Or the manager of 3 different clubs in England if you want to deal with fact:

Stoke City

Barnsley

Notts County

There is enough negativity on this board without inaccurate pesh being posted too :P

Commander Harris

IF it is Thordarson then he will have kept his word of a manager with British experience. Last time I checked Barnsley, Notts County and Stoke were all British teams. That amounts to about 6 years British management experience.

IF it is Thordarson then he will have kept his word of a manager with British experience. Last time I checked Barnsley, Notts County and Stoke were all British teams. That amounts to about 6 years British management experience.

Rix has British mangerial experience as does Malofeev, if they pitched up again would you be sitting here saying well at least he kept his word?

Not even going to go in to Barnsley and Notts Co.

Pants Shaton

Vlad has told plenty of lies but promising to appoint a British manager is not one of them.

The January statement said 'an experienced manager, preferably with experience of British football'.

The Iceman fulfills these criteria even if his appointment is hardly likely to set pulses racing.

Or the manager of 3 different clubs in England if you want to deal with fact:

Stoke City

Barnsley

Notts County

There is enough negativity on this board without inaccurate pesh being posted too :P

Thordarson previously spent three years in charge of Stoke from 1999, and also had short spells as manager at Barnsley and Notts County, where he won just 13 of his 50 matches in charge.

This man would be a disaster!

Commander Harris
Rix has British mangerial experience as does Malofeev, if they pitched up again would you be sitting here saying well at least he kept his word?

Not even going to go in to Barnsley and Notts Co.

I'm not commenting on whether I'd be happy with this appointment, or if Rix or Malofeev were reappointing. I'm simply correcting you on a matter of fact. as GMAN "an experienced manager, preferably with experience of British football" is exactly what Thordarson is. you might not like it if it happens but it's a stretch to call it a lie.

I'm not commenting on whether I'd be happy with this appointment, or if Rix or Malofeev were reappointing. I'm simply correcting you on a matter of fact. as GMAN "an experienced manager, preferably with experience of British football" is exactly what Thordarson is. you might not like it if it happens but it's a stretch to call it a lie.

I see your point, I just forgot it was Vlad we are dealing with here and the many spins he can put on things. Now when the Icelandic journeyman appears he'll have delivered what he said, we'll all have to acknowledge that. Even though it will leave a bitter taste in our mouth. But Vlad could have Eddie Malofeev pitch up and claim he's delivered what he has told us.

If you are reading sorry Vlad ;)

Commander Harris
I see your point, I just forgot it was Vlad we are dealing with here and the many spins he can put on things. Now when the Icelandic journeyman appears he'll have delivered what he said, we'll all have to acknowledge that. Even though it will leave a bitter taste in our mouth. But Vlad could have Eddie Malofeev pitch up and claim he's delivered what he has told us.

Vlad if ever watchful. ;)

Pants Shaton

Congratulations on your intransigence but why not just accept that you're wrong. We may not find this appointment hugely appealing but a guy who presided over Stoke's promotion can hardly be characterised as lacking experience of British football.

Congratulations on your intransigence but why not just accept that you're wrong. We may not find this appointment hugely appealing but a guy who presided over Stoke's promotion can hardly be characterised as lacking experience of British football.

I accepted I was wrong hence the Vlad apology for calling him a liar.

Promotion from League Two! FFS hardly a manager who's going to strike the fear of god into Milan, Manchester Utd and Real Madrid - these are the clubs Romanov and Junior said they wanted to challenge..they have delivered mediocrity by the bucket load and this would just continue the trend. This shyster has led everyone down the garden path. The amount of grovelling on here is pathetic.

The Old Tolbooth
Promotion from League Two! FFS hardly a manager who's going to strike the fear of god into Milan, Manchester Utd and Real Madrid - these are the clubs Romanov and Junior said they wanted to challenge..they have delivered mediocrity by the bucket load and this would just continue the trend. This shyster has led everyone down the garden path. The amount of grovelling on here is pathetic.

Come off it HoG, what managerial experience did Tony Mowbray have before doing an excellent job across the road? Hee haw!

Thor (if it comes off) has international experience, and English league experience, and also who says we're going to be challenging Milan, Man U, and Real Madrid ffs, we cant even compete with bloody Motherwell, Aberdeen, and Falkirk right now!

Some folk need to get into the real world!

Think he's pushed me overboard now and I'll definitely not be buying a season ticket. Our British manager has turned in to an Icelandic journeyman and he's attempted to keep us happy with Butcher also involved, who really has achieved nothing too. I don't know how reliable the Sun newspaper is, but to go with this farcical setup, the new management team will be working with Frail and a Latvian :rolleyes:

I hate when that happens

You get your diary out, open at the right page, pick up your pen and then stumble and accidently post your thoughts and feelings on an internet forum.

Pants Shaton

Keep in mind League 2 is now league 1.

He got Stoke promoted into what is now the Championship.

Does H.A.N.S. not understand the meaning of preferably.

VR did, it seems, try to get a manager with British experience but was badly let down.

Come off it HoG, what managerial experience did Tony Mowbray have before doing an excellent job across the road? Hee haw!

Thor (if it comes off) has international experience, and English league experience, and also who says we're going to be challenging Milan, Man U, and Real Madrid ffs, we cant even compete with bloody Motherwell, Aberdeen, and Falkirk right now!

Some folk need to get into the real world!

Well maybe if he would talk to us every once in a while then the fans would have such unrealistic expectations. I'd also like to know if these are no longer the clubs aims at what point they changed and what was the basis for such delusional public outbursts in the first place.

Back on the subject of a manager, Tony Mowbray was a cheap gamble by hibs on someone with no managerial experience and it paid off pretty well.

Hearts are supposed to be operating on a different level (in a financial sence) based on him putting together a side to challenge for the title. Either we are cutting corners and appoint the cheap option or spend the required money and we appoint someone of real quality. Unfortuntely for us it looks like we're falling somewhere in between the two, by going down the road of appointing some unknown diddy on a large salary and probably even more money in a few months time once Vlad spits the dummy out when we're not 35 points clear at the top of the league.

Keep in mind League 2 is now league 1.

He got Stoke promoted into what is now the Championship.

Colin Calderwood just took Forest up from League 1 but wouldn't want him within 50 miles of Tynie. I could get eleven guys out their bed on a Saturday morning who could give the teams in that league a game. Jason Scotland from mighty St Johnstone to Swansea was the top scorer in that league this season.

Does H.A.N.S. not understand the meaning of preferably.

VR did, it seems, try to get a manager with British experience but was badly let down.

He asked McGhee to fly to Kaunas! If that is "badly let down", one manager from one club, I am amazed. It's a halfhearted case of I've tried, back to my way with a foreigner and huddy sidekick.

Well maybe if he would talk to us every once in a while then the fans would have such unrealistic expectations. I'd also like to know if these are no longer the clubs aims at what point they changed and what was the basis for such delusional public outbursts in the first place.

Why do you need to know? You're not entitled to know unless you consider yourself someone special. The less VR says the better as the press will mock and trivialise whatever he does. Also we saw what happened with McGhee, so it's best to say little until there is something to announce.

Back on the subject of a manager, Tony Mowbray was a cheap gamble by hibs on someone with no managerial experience and it paid off pretty well.

I do not think Mowbray was necessarily a cheap option. Actually as I said at the time it was a shrewd, imaginative appointment. FWIW all managerial appointments are a gamble.

Hearts are supposed to be operating on a different level (in a financial sence) based on him putting together a side to challenge for the title. Either we are cutting corners and appoint the cheap option or spend the required money and we appoint someone of real quality. Unfortuntely for us it looks like we're falling somewhere in between the two, by going down the road of appointing some unknown diddy on a large salary and probably even more money in a few months time once Vlad spits the dummy out when we're not 35 points clear at the top of the league.

Yes it "looks like" but you simply don't know what salary etc have been suggested. Possibly none as his son says the club have not yet been approached. Just fit the story to suit your petty agenda. BTW your spelling does not make sence.

Well said GMAN. God, it never gets any easier on this board, does it! No matter what Vlad says or does, the haters will never be happy! Pass me the bucket!:ahhhhhhh:

Denny Crane

Oh yea, oh yea, the end of the world is nigh, judgement day is upon us, there will be plague, pestillence and famine because Hearts might appoint some bloke that a good few on kickback have never heard of..........

I get this impression that if Jesus himself decided on a second coming, he'd best avoid Gorgie otherwise he be nailed up straight away - no questions asked.

Also, can anyone confirm that the tradition ending of the Frankenstein movies (angry townsfolk burn down Peter Cushing's castle etc) was filmed in Gorgie?

If it is Weiss or the Icelandic chap, can we not just see how they get on first before building the gallows?

Guest JamboRobbo
Oh yea, oh yea, the end of the world is nigh, judgement day is upon us, there will be plague, pestillence and famine because Hearts might appoint some bloke that a good few on kickback have never heard of..........

Aye, thats all there is to it. Hearts fans panicking over nothing.

Nothing thats happened in the past 2 years has influenced peoples opinion in any way, and there is nothing that has happened which would give any reasonable person cause for concern.

It's all down to people on JKB over-reacting.

If it is Weiss or the Icelandic chap, can we not just see how they get on first before building the gallows?

Well, if they get appointed, we're not going to have much choice are we.

But I think it's perfectly reasonable for people to discuss what they think of them, and perfectly reasonable for people to have reservations, given the situation we are in, and given what we've witnessed over the past couple of years.

Nothing thats happened in the past 2 years has influenced peoples opinion in any way, and there is nothing that has happened which would give any reasonable person cause for concern.

Are you suggesting we hold a referendum of fans before we appoint someone?

Or do you just want them to consult you?

But I think it's perfectly reasonable for people to discuss what they think of them, and perfectly reasonable for people to have reservations, given the situation we are in, and given what we've witnessed over the past couple of years.

You mean you. Are there any (realistic) appointments that you wouldn't have reservations/issues with?

Denny Crane

Would it be too optimistic to hope that some people look at each possible contender for the job with an open mind instead of gorging on a knee-jerking fest for a number of trivial reasons (ie. I've never heard of the guy - must be rubbish).

Try looking at the glass as being half full for once JR. It might broaden your outlook regarding the managerial situation as the record your play is in a constant state of being broken and offers no fresh course which could be explored.

The ideal way to curb any criticism and to prove intent would br for Hearts to appoint a manager. We have gone througfh the better part of seven months and half a football season debating, arguing, falling out over the quest for a manager. We have understood that there was a favorite, that there was a list and that a decision would be forthcoming. It ultimately transpired thast there appears to have only been one real candidate, we were for a short period enthused over his upcoming appointment only to be dashed on the rocks when he declined the offer.

On JKB three name were mentioned. JJ,CL and BD, these were grudgingly acceptable to a majority with a considerable few against all or one of them. Now we are faced with three names that just seem to have appeared out of the hat, and still no actual club confirmation that they are being considered. A decision has to be made and has to be made soon, there are wounds developing that may never be healed. I look on myself as having been patient and to the main extent supportive of the regime, but I am losing patience, I don't mind harsh business decisions, I don't deny the owner the right to interfere if that is his desire, I don't agree with it, but can live with it. What I do disagree with is making this once proud tradition a total laughing stock in every aspect of the business. Ludicrous salaries to non producing players, sweeping statements of intent that are not kept, and now the inability it seems to get a suitable candidate from a cadre of manywho you d feel would be thankful regardless of the conditions to work for this once great organization. Thats what gets on my humpl

thedeekster

Well said Hand Of God!!!

There are faaaaaaarrrrrrr tooooooo many VR Ar5e Lickers on this site that it makes me S1CK.

I said I would not renew my Ticket but I did, and that is because I have Maroon Blood flowing in my Veins and have followed my Team through thick and Thin..!!! But Now I can Take No More!! We have been led down the garden path for so long and I along with YOU SO CALLED JAMBOS SHOULD STAND UP AND BE COUNTED AND MAKE YOU'RE VOICES BE HEARD!!! Because if you don't, we will be playing lower League Football before you know It. British Manager!! UR HAVING A LAUGH!!

Dirk Diggler
Well said Hand Of God!!!

That should have been enough, but i continued and read the remainder of your post.

Drivel.

Well said Hand Of God!!!

There are faaaaaaarrrrrrr tooooooo many VR Ar5e Lickers on this site that it makes me S1CK.

I said I would not renew my Ticket but I did, and that is because I have Maroon Blood flowing in my Veins and have followed my Team through thick and Thin..!!! But Now I can Take No More!! We have been led down the garden path for so long and I along with YOU SO CALLED JAMBOS SHOULD STAND UP AND BE COUNTED AND MAKE YOU'RE VOICES BE HEARD!!! Because if you don't, we will be playing lower League Football before you know It. British Manager!! UR HAVING A LAUGH!!

Make that 4 :hobofish:

Well said Hand Of God!!!

I love a man of conviction

I quote from 15th May

"I have been a season ticket holder in the weatfield stand for 10years and I have not renewed because.. I have had enough!!!I am paying ?425 a year plus cup top up but enough is enough!!

I, along... "

By the way it's the Wheatfield Stand, but you wouldn't know that if you've only ever been in the School End.;)

Well said Hand Of God!!!

I Take it You are on The Wind UP. IF NOT THEn this iS a terriBLe POST.

A guy who got Stoke promoted from the 1st division to the Championship and was pumped duly afterwards?? I really can't wait and as Butcher will be his sidekick then Hamilton might just be favouring themselves to stay up!! Bring any of the other 2 amigos and we really will be in deep sheeite!!

We've been led up another garden path again by the lunatic!!

I for one have not renewed and I think vlad has a lot of ground to make up.

For me though, the appointment of the iceman and butcher, would make me renew.

I dont care where our new manager comes from, our his pedigree to a degree.

As long as he has full autonomy.

thedeekster
I love a man of conviction

I quote from 15th May

"I have been a season ticket holder in the weatfield stand for 10years and I have not renewed because.. I have had enough!!!I am paying ?425 a year plus cup top up but enough is enough!!

I, along... "

By the way it's the Wheatfield Stand, but you wouldn't know that if you've only ever been in the School End.;)

For ur information,I used to stand in the School End under the floodlights and did right through the Late 70s and 80s through good times and bad. DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE A SAD LITTLE MAN THAT U CAN EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I SAID AND WHAT DATE I LAST POSTED ON THIS SITE?? There are so many real Hearts supporters on here that are shot down or ridiculed by many of you so called supporters that in my opinion are a bunch of hypocritical Muppets that are not worthy of supporting HMFC. I for one hope I do bump into you down Gorgie way and I can Give You A Slap!!:waiting: The topic that we are supposedly talking about originally was about the appointment of the new Manager...Whoever he might be. I cant be Ar5ed with Muppet's Like you that try and have a dig at REAL SUPPORTERS LIKE ME!! WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO AIR OUR OPINIONS EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE!!!!:Bazooka:

Can you please list all his many lies. I?ve forgotten them...

thedeekster
I Take it You are on The Wind UP. IF NOT THEn this iS a terriBLe POST.

No wind up!! You along with Cobblers are the only Hearts supporters on this thread that make me want to......:Bazooka:

For ur information,I used to stand in the School End under the floodlights and did right through the Late 70s and 80s through good times and bad. DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE A SAD LITTLE MAN THAT U CAN EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I SAID AND WHAT DATE I LAST POSTED ON THIS SITE?? There are so many real Hearts supporters on here that are shot down or ridiculed by many of you so called supporters that in my opinion are a bunch of hypocritical Muppets that are not worthy of supporting HMFC. I for one hope I do bump into you down Gorgie way and I can Give You A Slap!!:waiting: The topic that we are supposedly talking about originally was about the appointment of the new Manager...Whoever he might be. I cant be Ar5ed with Muppet's Like you that try and have a dig at REAL SUPPORTERS LIKE ME!! WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO AIR OUR OPINIONS EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR OR SEE!!!!:Bazooka:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm keeking myself as I type.

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't remember your post, as you only had 16 I thought I'd try to check whether you had ever posted anything positive and came across your previous outburst.

If all REAL suporters are like you we're well and truly fecked.

Now I'm off to get a disguise in case you recognise me walking down Gorgie Road one day.:033:

MacDonald Jardine
The ideal way to curb any criticism and to prove intent would br for Hearts to appoint a manager. We have gone througfh the better part of seven months and half a football season debating, arguing, falling out over the quest for a manager. We have understood that there was a favorite, that there was a list and that a decision would be forthcoming. It ultimately transpired thast there appears to have only been one real candidate, we were for a short period enthused over his upcoming appointment only to be dashed on the rocks when he declined the offer.

On JKB three name were mentioned. JJ,CL and BD, these were grudgingly acceptable to a majority with a considerable few against all or one of them. Now we are faced with three names that just seem to have appeared out of the hat, and still no actual club confirmation that they are being considered. A decision has to be made and has to be made soon, there are wounds developing that may never be healed. I look on myself as having been patient and to the main extent supportive of the regime, but I am losing patience, I don't mind harsh business decisions, I don't deny the owner the right to interfere if that is his desire, I don't agree with it, but can live with it. What I do disagree with is making this once proud tradition a total laughing stock in every aspect of the business. Ludicrous salaries to non producing players, sweeping statements of intent that are not kept, and now the inability it seems to get a suitable candidate from a cadre of manywho you d feel would be thankful regardless of the conditions to work for this once great organization. Thats what gets on my humpl

Since when has this site been an accurate source of information?

The fact that some people who post on her would "grudgingly accept" certain managers suggested by others on here means SFA in the real world.

thedeekster
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm keeking myself as I type.

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't remember your post, as you only had 16 I thought I'd try to check whether you had ever posted anything positive and came across your previous outburst.

If all REAL suporters are like you we're well and truly fecked.

Now I'm off to get a disguise in case you recognise me walking down Gorgie Road one day.:033:

How can you call yourself a supporter when you come from Northampton you Muppet! Do you commute to every game or do you just watch the highlights on the telly??? Or have you defected down south?? If you commute, then you are a bigger Ars3 than I already thought. You must have more money than sense!! Tell me where you sit so I can come over and have a word in you're ear!! MUPPET!!

Bye the way! I have better things to do with my time than sit and look through most of the dribble that is posted on this site and when I do I try and post something that is relevant to HMFC and not the Drivel that you post!! End Of!!:byebye:

How can you call yourself a supporter when you come from Northampton you Muppet! Do you commute to every game or do you just watch the highlights on the telly??? Or have you defected down south?? If you commute, then you are a bigger **** than I already thought. You must have more money than sense!! Tell me where you sit so I can come over and have a word in you're ear!! MUPPET!!

You get funnier by the minute. I call myself a Hearts Supporter cos I've been one all my life. I didn't realise I had to give it up when I left Scotland. I think you'll find some of the most loyal supporters the club has live in England.

I moved down south so I could earn more money. Luckily, enough to allow me still to buy a season ticket, which I regret I can't use more. Of course I've got no sense I've been a Hearts supporter for the last 48 years, but as I'm loaded;) I can also waste my money on my stupidity.

Why do I need to tell you where I sit I thought we were going to have our pagger on Gorgie Road.

By the way your tendency to use the word muppet is amost Hoboesque.

See you in Belfast mate.

thedeekster
You get funnier by the minute. I call myself a Hearts Supporter cos I've been one all my life. I didn't realise I had to give it up when I left Scotland. I think you'll find some of the most loyal supporters the club has live in England.

I moved down south so I could earn more money. Luckily, enough to allow me still to buy a season ticket, which I regret I can't use more. Of course I've got no sense I've been a Hearts supporter for the last 48 years, but as I'm loaded;) I can also waste my money on my stupidity.

Why do I need to tell you where I sit I thought we were going to have our pagger on Gorgie Road.

By the way your tendency to use the word muppet is almost Hoboesque.

See you in Belfast mate.

I have better things to spend my money on than going to belfast to watch a pile of p1sh that I spent all season watching. Why would I want to waste anymore money when i will be sunning myself on a beach in Portugal with my wife and kids having some quality time. I am still majorly miffed at being made out to be a Hobo when I am clearly not!! I am going to finish up now and leave it at that, but if you want to keep coming then I am quite happy to go along with all that you can throw at me....WE WILL MEET AT THE GRAVEYARD AT WARRESTON ON THE FIRST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON!!:vangry:

I have better things to spend my money on than going to belfast to watch a pile of p1sh that I spent all season watching. Why would I want to waste anymore money when i will be sunning myself on a beach in Portugal with my wife and kids having some quality time. I am still majorly miffed at being made out to be a Hobo when I am clearly not!! I am going to finish up now and leave it at that, but if you want to keep coming then I am quite happy to go along with all that you can throw at me....WE WILL MEET AT THE GRAVEYARD AT WARRESTON ON THE FIRST HOME GAME OF THE SEASON!!:vangry:

Cannae be ersed carrying on to be honest. I'll stop calling you a Hobo if you stop calling me a Muppet.;)

If not I'm telling my Dad.

Archived