New Manager Candidates - Somethings Will Never Change

scotty2442

What are everyones thoughts on the apparent managerial shortlist that Romanov has drawn up, I think its becoming beyond a joke now...we are told that they are looking for a British type manager and now it looks like we will either be getting Thordarson who's record of managing in the UK is poor to say the least, he hasn't achieved anything here and has only managed really poor clubs....certainly not the kind of manager most fans will have been hoping for......and the other two guys on the list are guys no one here has heard of, a Slovakian who has done quite well with Bratislavia but speaks no English and has never managed in the UK......and finally and most concerning is a real Romanov guy, a Belarussian former Kaunas manager!!!!!

Looks to me like Romanov is looking for another yes man again.......if any of these guys are appointed then Hearts fans deserve some answers as to why we couldn't or didnt approach guys like JJ or Billy Davies who seemed like the natural candidates after McGee.

But as always as a Hearts fan we get our hopes up only to be deflated by poor decisions like this one.

Nelly Terraces

:hobofish:

Yawn. Not even a decent attempt. I'll give this one 2/10.

Dexter - do yer job son eh.

Guest u01dg3
What are everyones thoughts on the apparent managerial shortlist that Romanov has drawn up, I think its becoming beyond a joke now...we are told that they are looking for a British type manager and now it looks like we will either be getting Thordarson who's record of managing in the UK is poor to say the least, he hasn't achieved anything here and has only managed really poor clubs....certainly not the kind of manager most fans will have been hoping for......and the other two guys on the list are guys no one here has heard of, a Slovakian who has done quite well with Bratislavia but speaks no English and has never managed in the UK......and finally and most concerning is a real Romanov guy, a Belarussian former Kaunas manager!!!!!

Looks to me like Romanov is looking for another yes man again.......if any of these guys are appointed then Hearts fans deserve some answers as to why we couldn't or didnt approach guys like JJ or Billy Davies who seemed like the natural candidates after McGee.

But as always as a Hearts fan we get our hopes up only to be deflated by poor decisions like this one.

I agree with all of that apart from I think Thordarson would be a ok appointment. Romanov can gtf if he thinks Hearts fans will be happy with either of the other two. If this happens, we need to unite and rebel agaisnt this stupid regime.

rudi must stay

from his statement Thordasson looks far from a yes man, wouldn't have though Weiss would be either cos he has a decent record in the game

I'd be happy with a Weiss/Butcher team.

Good experience at all levels of club football between the pair of them. Weiss has a great record with a crap budget (?1m p.a.)

Thodarson's record is patchy, at best. Bit of a folk hero at Stoke for getting them promoted and then being fired and then standing outside the ground shouting to everyone who would listen that he would be buying out the club!

Seems like his current club are a family affair though, so I can't see him leaving.

Archived