Walker's Booking for 'Diving'

kila

Fekin disgraceful decision. The howling orcs no doubt contributed to the inept official. Will be easily rescinded but won't help us today

Fekin disgraceful decision. The howling orcs no doubt contributed to the inept official. Will be easily rescinded but won't help us today

Correct, Jamie is now walking an unnecessary tightrope!!

It's actually almost impossible to intentionally dive the way he fell. You'd think refs would be able to tell the difference.

Even then, the ref stopped the play when we had the ball. If he though walker had dived then surely book him at the end of the passage of play?

Pathetic.

chester copperpot

I cannot honestly see how anyone involved in football in any capacity can call that a dive.

Genuinely stunned.

It can only be cheating. Its the only reason I can think of.

William H. Bonney

I cannot honestly see how anyone involved in football in any capacity can call that a dive.

Genuinely stunned.

It can only be cheating. Its the only reason I can think of.

He booked him purely on his past reputation. Nothing else. Shocking decision

chester copperpot

The way he goes down though. His body changes mid-air.

There just had to be contact.

I get that refs make mistakes and that but for me, that is not a mistake.

No way

William H. Bonney

The way he goes down though. His body changes mid-air.

There just had to be contact.

I get that refs make mistakes and that but for me, that is not a mistake.

No way

Agreed.

He booked him because he was ref when Brown called Walker a cheat. Simples.

Always going to be hard to take anything away from Ibrox since we were playing against 14 from the start.  Scottish fitba is rotten to the effin core but hopefully given time Hearts can build themselves into a team strong enough to overcome the lunacy of Scottish referees

Dont think you can get yellows erscinded, I'm afraid.

Always going to be hard to take anything away from Ibrox since we were playing against 14 from the start.  Scottish fitba is rotten to the effin core but hopefully given time Hearts can build themselves into a team strong enough to overcome the lunacy of Scottish referees

THAT is the target!

alwaysthereinspirit

Are there any Hearts fan or other team fans (not the two @$$ cheeks) left who don't believe there is a conspiracy in Scottish football?

An absolute waste of money spent year after year by fans not supporting the evil twins.

Are these officials ever ever confronted by their bosses to explain these calls. WTF did he see there from that distance?

Surely this decision is beyond just being inept. The SFA, if they have any notion of fairness, should investigate and cross exam the ref for this decision. It was, as it turned out, not a game changer, but it was so, so wrong, that it screams out corruption. 

An absolute disgrace of a decision by a referee just yards away with a perfect view of it. He has no excuses to hide behind. 

Did anyone hear that ****ing cockwomble Barry Wilson on the radio say how Walker went down easily for the pen last week at Ross County too? Said it was a pen but how Walker knew the challenge was coming so made the most of it.

The irony on him call anyone a diver ffs.

Ref was right there as well. Scottish football is a feckin joke. Should start to compile a video diary of these **** ups and keep posting them to the SFA till they do something about it

Noone on the thread yet has mentioned that Rangers scored 10 minutes earlier from a freekick in a very similar position from a foul on Holt which was way, way softer.

Cheating is the only word.

And let's not forget that two weeks ago, the ref tried to do us too against them.  He just didn't manage that time cos we happened to be so much better than them (fwiw we were 2nd best today, but that's far, far from the point, especially as goals change games, which even then is far from the point!).

We pumped them at Tynie without a complaint about the ref.great player but all the refs know he likes a dive,big deal he brings it on

Noone on the thread yet has mentioned that Rangers scored 10 minutes earlier from a freekick in a very similar position from a foul on Holt which was way, way softer.

Cheating is the only word.

And let's not forget that two weeks ago, the ref tried to do us too against them. He just didn't manage that time cos we happened to be so much better than them (fwiw we were 2nd best today, but that's far, far from the point, especially as goals change games, which even then is far from the point!).

There was more than that one

We pumped them at Tynie without a complaint about the ref.great player but all the refs know he likes a dive,big deal he brings it on

So does Holt

He got away with it

Why?

Archived