What are my chances?

number-16

I've had to head down to Glasgow for something else this morning.

I was wondering what my chances were of picking up a ticket from someone at the turnstiles today if headed over to Ibrox later on?

Has anyone tried this before at an away game? What sort of luck did they have?

I was late for a league cup semi game against rangers once at hampden and my mates had my ticket. They had gone in and weren't answering their phones. Spoke to a copper on his horse about what I could do and he pulled a ticket out his pocket and gave it to me....

Probably not at all relevant....

I was late for a league cup semi game against rangers once at hampden and my mates had my ticket. They had gone in and weren't answering their phones. Spoke to a copper on his horse about what I could do and he pulled a ticket out his pocket and gave it to me....

Probably not at all relevant....

Could give me an excuse to hang about if the police try to shift me

Go onto the car park where the supporters buses park and ask the people coming off the buses they might have tickets if some havnt turned up

Go onto the car park where the supporters buses park and ask the people coming off the buses they might have tickets if some havnt turned up

Clever.

Will try that, thanks

Turn up at ibrox, last few games there I've handed a ticket to the hearts away steward after I couldn't get rid of it. Worth the risk, a boy with us is doing the same today

Archived