I know why it all gone quiet......

RICHARD THE LION HEART

RICHARD THE LION HEART

Donkey (Mark Donaldson) is on his holiday`s from Talk 107....So no exclusives on Hearts in/outs or new manager from his source Brodie - Anybody know when he is back from his holiday???

Drylaw Hearts

So Donkeys on holiday ?

Well that as least one JKB'er fecked for 'exclusives'.

Donkey (Mark Donaldson) is on his holiday`s from Talk 107....So no exclusives on Hearts in/outs or new manager from his source Brodie - Anybody know when he is back from his holiday???

that's the donkey that told us mcghee would be our next manager and his mate, lawrence brodie, who has lost all credability.

that's the donkey that told us mcghee would be our next manager and his mate, lawrence brodie, who has lost all credability.

And for possibly two footsteps he would have been.

Can hardly blame Donkey for that. He was right all the way through.

jamboinglasgow
Where's Dex....?

yeah good point, haven't seen him for a week. All these people with holidays, wish I could go something lovely but no money and need a job :(

Where's Dex....?

Hope he's alive, even on holiday I can see Dex paying his daily visit. Withdrawal symptoms will be kicking in.

Do Dex and Donkey go on the same holidays?

Wonder if Dex is in Dubai?

Dex and Donkey in Kaunas being interviewed? :rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow
Do Dex and Donkey go on the same holidays?

Wonder if Dex is in Dubai?

lads on tour. watch out for Donkey and Dex around the hot tub, ladies beware ;)

lads on tour. watch out for Donkey and Dex around the hot tub, ladies beware ;)

Spitroasts :P

he made a statement that was wrong.

he shot his bolt too early.

he made out it was a done deal which it was far from being.

Only a Game
he made a statement that was wrong.

he shot his bolt too early.

he made out it was a done deal which it was far from being.

In fact he was fed a line by the club, which he knowingly trotted out on behalf of the club, both he and the club knowing full well that it wasnt the done deal that it was being leaked to be.

The sole reason for this leak from Broadie was to boost ST sales and he took a full and knowing part in a cynical campaign to falsely boost the hopes of the fan base.

I wonder how many ST's were sold in that week where he dirtied himself and lost his entire credibility with the Hearts support.

I don't believe MM was just two steps away from being manager. Even if he had arrived in Lithuania there was eight days for VR to change his mind.

I believed on Jan 1st we wouldn't see a British manager and I still believe the same. VR has stated his distrust of British Managers and their methods so many times that I just can't see him changing.

As for lack of Hearts news on the manager front due to 'Donkey' being away ... I just think its to do with the fact that there is no news.

No news is good news, except in our case because we have no manager just now.

Suspect Device
In fact he was fed a line by the club, which he knowingly trotted out on behalf of the club, both he and the club knowing full well that it wasnt the done deal that it was being leaked to be.

The sole reason for this leak from Broadie was to boost ST sales and he took a full and knowing part in a cynical campaign to falsely boost the hopes of the fan base.

I wonder how many ST's were sold in that week where he dirtied himself and lost his entire credibility with the Hearts support.

do you really believe that anyone who was not going to buy a ST untill we have a manager would have rushed over to Tynie to 'snap' one up on the strength of a radio website report or 'done deal' hearsay ?

Only a Game
do you really believe that anyone who was not going to buy a ST untill we have a manager would have rushed over to Tynie to 'snap' one up on the strength of a radio website report or 'done deal' hearsay ?

I believe that a lot of apathy was removed that week for a short time and was replaced by optimism generated by a club leak and that people who were sitting on the fence, not neccesarliy taking a hard line about it went and renewed.

No I dont know how many of them might have done that. Its a guess.

The fact is that a story was leaked by the club which gave the impression of it being a done deal when that was far from the case and Donaldson perpetuated it.

I'm only guessing at what the true purpose of that leak might have been.

Commander Harris

that's an interesting allegation. Can you back it up?

Commander Harris
I,m sorta new, but keep seeing references to Donkey, who the hell is Donkey????

:confused:

Mark Donaldson, he's a radio journalist/presenter.

formerly with forth, now with talk107, a sister station to talkSPORT, where he is Sports Editor.

Only a Game
that's an interesting allegation. Can you back it up?

Are we in a court or on a forum ?

Its my opinion and if he wants to come on here and debate it and give his view he is a member here. How strange that he hasnt posted since the McGhee affair but has taken the trouble to view the forum several times.

Maybe waiting for the heat to die down ?

Commander Harris
Are we in a court or on a forum ?

Its my opinion and if he wants to come on here and debate it and give his view he is a member here. How strange that he hasnt posted since the McGhee affair but has taken the trouble to view the forum several times.

Maybe waiting for the heat to die down ?

a forum where the laws relating to defamation are applicable.

You explicitly stated it as fact, not just your opinion.

Doctor FinnBarr
Mark Donaldson, he's a radio journalist/presenter.

formerly with forth, now with talk107, a sister station to talkSPORT, where he is Sports Editor.

I thank you kind sir!

:)

Only a Game
a forum where the laws relating to defamation are applicable.

You explicitly stated it as fact, not just your opinion.

So he can sue me, in which case he and Broadie and the club would have to divulge and justify all their actions that week

or the mods can remove the post with my apologies if they feel it defames anyone and puts them at risk

or he could come on here and discuss the chain of events which led to him giving the illusion of a done deal when there was still an 8 day interview process to go through, which he either didnt know about because the club didnt tell him or didnt publicise until the last minute because it didnt quite fit in with the done deal deal theory did it ?

Commander Harris
So he can sue me, in which case he and Broadie and the club would have to divulge and justify all their actions that week

or the mods can remove the post with my apologies if they feel it defames anyone and puts them at risk

or he could come on here and discuss the chain of events which led to him giving the illusion of a done deal when there was still an 8 day interview process to go through, which he either didnt know about because the club didnt tell him or didnt publicise until the last minute because it didnt quite fit in with the done deal deal theory did it ?

I'm not looking for an argument, my initial question was an honest one. You stated it so matter of factly that I thought I might have missed something and this theory of yours was public knowledge.

thank you for clarifying what you meant. :)

Only a Game
I'm not looking for an argument, my initial question was an honest one. You stated it so matter of factly that I thought I might have missed something and this theory of yours was public knowledge.

thank you for clarifying what you meant. :)

Apologies. It was just an educated guess based on the events that happened and the facts that are out there. Obviously you'd have to be a fly on the wall when Broadie speaks to Donaldson to know the defintive truth.

My opinion only.

Apologies again.

siegementality
Apologies. It was just an educated guess based on the events that happened and the facts that are out there. Obviously you'd have to be a fly on the wall when Broadie speaks to Donaldson to know the defintive truth.

My opinion only.

Apologies again.

You collapsed a bit there my man!. Feck all wrong with having an opinion, don't apologise for that. Too many fecking posters on here think their Philadelpha lawyers tell them to GTF.

Only a Game
You collapsed a bit there my man!. Feck all wrong with having an opinion, don't apologise for that. Too many fecking posters on here think their Philadelpha lawyers tell them to GTF.

I was apologising only for my overly aggressive reply.

I stand by 100% what I said about Broadie and Donaldson.

Dont want to start this debate again bud........but no he wasn't!!!

He told us it was a done deal. :mad:

Dont want to start this debate again bud........but no he wasn't!!!

He told us it was a done deal. :mad:

Alright, give or take the odd detail.

At least he gave us some though.

Since I dabble in contracts as a profession I am always sceptical about anything written in the press until the formal announcement is made by the club.

It may only be OAG's opinion that the MM appointment was leaked to Donkey from within the club for reasons of ST sales, but it is an opinion that I share.

In respect to the Iceman + Butcher, I will believe it once the club makes an offcial statement, not until.

Suspect Device

Since I dabble in contracts as a profession I am always sceptical about anything written in the press until the formal announcement is made by the club.

It may only be OAG's opinion that the MM appointment was leaked to Donkey from within the club for reasons of ST sales, but it is an opinion that I share.

In respect to the Iceman + Butcher, I will believe it once the club makes an offcial statement, not until.

again, i just want to know how many fellow Hearts fans you think are stupid enough to buy a ST (when they previously stated that they wont buy one untill we have a manager remember) when it is only a rumour that we will be getting MM ? :wacko:

CornhillHearts

Donkey is more of a Hearts fan than you will ever be OAP, very quiet about Hearts playing in Belfast, bearing in mind how you slaughtered the good people of Belfast its not surprising.

Henry's right glove
again, i just want to know how many fellow Hearts fans you think are stupid enough to buy a ST (when they previously stated that they wont buy one untill we have a manager remember) when it is only a rumour that we will be getting MM ? :wacko:

My thoughts exactly. So many people are so cynical about things going on at Tynie that you'd think they'd have more common sense than to rush down to renew a season ticket based on views they have heard on a Radio website. It should be obvious that everything should be taken with a pinch of salt until it's officially announced by the club!

For what it's worth, i don't think there will have been that many more season tickets sold over that period anyway.

Archived