Wallace stamped on in the first half?

bebeto

Think someone caught him when their keeper nearly handled out the box.

Did Wallace get stamped on??? Rangers fans mentioning on twitter. Can't remember it personally

Of course he did, we beat them so naturally we need to have a few suspensions doled out to remind us how things are supposed to be.

stamped on his own ankle after fotheringham handled outside the box...

dont get me started on the stonewall penalty that wasnt given..

seriously dont get me started in miller... prick

Looked out the box to me.

Hard to see middle G, will need to watch back but happy yo take your word :thumbsup:

I was working tonight so had to make do with bt, when played in real time it looked well out but at half time they slowed it down and it was on the line. Very hard to call that as it happened for ct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, Lee Wallace. A player that could have had a decent career in the game. Fair play he will have a mountain of cash when he retires but is a total nobody.

Ah, Lee Wallace. A player that could have had a decent career in the game. Fair play he will have a mountain of cash when he retires but is a total nobody.

To be fair he put in a solid performance for Scotland at Wembley.

stamped on his own ankle after fotheringham handled outside the box...

dont get me started on the stonewall penalty that wasnt given..

seriously dont get me started in miller... prick

From what I saw, Walker ran in when the keeper was flapping at the ball and accidentally caught Wallace on the back of his ankle - to be fair it was a sore one.

Fotheringham was out the box however his hand was in the box when he made that gather. Correct call by the linesman. As was his delayed offside call.

From what I saw, Walker ran in when the keeper was flapping at the ball and accidentally caught Wallace on the back of his ankle - to be fair it was a sore one.

You're right. At first he went down holding his face and I thought he was play acting but Walker does catch him unintentionally.

Jamie Walker got stuck in well tonight

Don't think he had the best game by his standards, but by god did he graft hard and did well for our second goal.

Archived