WALKING AWAY IS THE RANGERS WAY

Toonhertz

After they finalise the Danny Ings deal :D

Think that's on hold until the money comes in from their link up with the Dallas Cowboys.

Went to Roseburn Bar pre and post match (after a quick pint in the TA) and I would like to dedicate the song to just one New Rangers fan.

He thought he was a real man by following my 26 year old daughter through the bar sneering at her (she grew up in Livi / Bathgate and if she had wanted could have wiped the floor with him). However my message to him is that I was only standing up to let her sit down when he saw me looking at him and yes he walked away (actually bolted out of the bar)

Bright blue coat with red check shirt underneath? Or dark coat with orange polo by any chance?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

What was it sung to the tune of?

Champions League Your Having a laugh type thing

I thoroughly enjoyed watching little clumps of them patiently waiting until a break in play when they thought all eyes would be on a player down injured or whatever, then darting off down the stairs as fast as their wee legs would carry them, only to find themselves caught like rabbits in the headlights as 16k people sang them down the stairs and out of the stadium. :laugh: The heat off their red necks kept us right toasty in section P.

I don't really have a problem with the Rangers fans (of course I do have a problem with the sectarianism etc but that's another issue)

They are supporting their team well. The boycott helpful get rid of the spivs.

And they are probably quite realistic about the team and it's limitations that were cruelly exposed by Hearts.

The big question is will they have enough patience to allow the club and squad to build gradually.

Or will they start to turn. Eg 5th or 6th place this season.

I don't really have a problem with the Rangers fans (of course I do have a problem with the sectarianism etc but that's another issue)

They are supporting their team well. The boycott helpful get rid of the spivs.

And they are probably quite realistic about the team and it's limitations that were cruelly exposed by Hearts.

The big question is will they have enough patience to allow the club and squad to build gradually.

Or will they start to turn. Eg 5th or 6th place this season.

they fully expected to challenge Celtic at the start of the season and they also talked us down as a diddy team when we were both in the Championship, I have a good few mates who are Rangers fans and they all talk Hearts down as a small club that they will easily brush aside when we play each other,  maybe it will finally dawn on them that without some financial backing they will be challenging us and Aberdeen and the likes for the next 10/20 years and will remain miles behind Celtic.

August Landmesser

Think that's on hold until the money comes in from their link up with the Dallas Cowboys.

:gok:

I want to know how the **** they managed to pay ?1.8 million on a player.  How were they able to do this ffs.

tartofmidlothian

I want to know how the **** they managed to pay ?1.8 million on such a poor player. How were they able to do this ffs.

FTFY.

We have to take 3 points at Ibrox next week as we probably won't play them after the split.

That trumpet Foderingham shot his mouth off months ago about how good they were, how they play the best football and on their day can outplay anyone. :cornette:

They've been shown up against the stronger teams. Keep the blinkers on you muppet, long may it continue.

How on earth are they top half?

3 last minute goals to give them a win.Motherwell,Dundee and Partick....6 extra points giving them 26 instead of 20.

3 last minute goals to give them a win.Motherwell,Dundee and Partick....6 extra points giving them 26 instead of 20.

Tbf you play for 90 minutes. We have had to come from behind a few times too.

They're a top 6 team but absolutely nothing special.

Time this got another spin. Genuinely will never, ever not be funny. :lol:

Haha

Still can't tell if this is a joke or not

ToadKiller Dog

Haha

It's like a Sketch you would have seen from Rikki Fulton in Scotch n wry .

Tbf you play for 90 minutes. We have had to come from behind a few times too.

They're a top 6 team but absolutely nothing special.

Correct,but they don't half get the breaks so to speak,last night was a stonewall penalty kick,now imagine if the score was 0-0 at the time.

they fully expected to challenge Celtic at the start of the season and they also talked us down as a diddy team when we were both in the Championship, I have a good few mates who are Rangers fans and they all talk Hearts down as a small club that they will easily brush aside when we play each other,  maybe it will finally dawn on them that without some financial backing they will be challenging us and Aberdeen and the likes for the next 10/20 years and will remain miles behind Celtic.

When we got promoted at the end of last season, there was a hope, more than anything, we could push Celtc. For me and other Gers fans I know, when they signed Dembele and Sinclair in particular, no one really believed we'd win it or even go to the last game or two. That I knew.

I still expect us to get 2nd/3rd.

To last night. That was a bit of a doing. Hearts midfield completely dominated us. That was easily our worst showing this season. Probably down to Hearts more than us.

Nelly Terraces

Haha

Heh heh, I know, it's almost too good to actually be real!

It's like a Sketch you would have seen from Rikki Fulton in Scotch n wry .

Even Rikki Fulton couldn't have come up with this bud, it's actually beyond parody!

And this.

Holy moley. Not sure I should be laughing at that, as it looks like the dude actually has something mentally wrong with them. :uhoh2:

Ah feck it, they're Rangers so :lol: all the way! :2thumbsup:

Even Rikki Fulton couldn't have come up with this bud, it's actually beyond parody!

Holy moley. Not sure I should be laughing at that, as it looks like the dude actually has something mentally wrong with them. :uhoh2:

:):):)

Footballfirst

I want to know how the **** they managed to pay ?1.8 million on a player.  How were they able to do this ffs.

Staged payments.  Other sources have quoted ?1.5m.

Their last accounts stated:

Subsequent to the year end, the Group contracted for the purchase of eleven player registrations. The sums payable, inclusive of transfer fees, agent costs and compensation payments amount to ?3,032,000.

You might read that as them already having spent the ?3m+.  I would read it as they have agreed contracts that will see them spend that ?3m over an unspecified period.

8a7b870b9beb5195341da272d22d75ba.jpg
brilliant haha!!!

When we got promoted at the end of last season, there was a hope, more than anything, we could push Celtc. For me and other Gers fans I know, when they signed Dembele and Sinclair in particular, no one really believed we'd win it or even go to the last game or two. That I knew.

I still expect us to get 2nd/3rd.

To last night. That was a bit of a doing. Hearts midfield completely dominated us. That was easily our worst showing this season. Probably down to Hearts more than us.

Good to get a return match soon after then

And another in a few weeks early February back at Tynecastle

Archived