WALKING AWAY IS THE RANGERS WAY

Toonhertz

They really aren't Rangers any more. From their goal getting chopped off to them being, well, shite.

Very, very pleasing.

They really aren't Rangers any more. From their goal getting chopped off to them being, well, shite.

Very, very pleasing.

They hold no fear for clubs anymore and it won't be easy to get that back.

They are brutal we shouldn't have buried them once and for all tonight....... looks like they are losing faith in the magic hat

The real rangers will be turning in their grave at that performance [emoji1]

Whenever they lose this is the line i use to reel them in. They ****ing hate it. :pleasing:

wattie exploited

easily the second worst team I have seen this season  or it could have been because we were so good tonight either way get it up ya rangers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think if they hadn't been so spawny lately against the Jags and Scumdee they would be right down there.

:pleasing:

Must be SHITE being a The Rangers fan.

Luscious Laryea

In the words of the immortal Alan Partridge - "scum, subhuman scum".

Pretty embarrassing they're anywhere near top six, they really were garbage tonight in terms of their passing and lack of physicality.

Footballfirst

A selection of the topics on the first page of the Bears Den forum:

• A complete lack of .... everything
  • Warburton has to go
  • Done with him
  • Don't give Mark Warburton a single penny
  • Only watch this if you want to be p****d off even more
  • Plan A
  • Realistically who would you have as the next Rangers manager
  • Joe Garner is Sh**e
  • Sack this pretender now
  • The worst Rangers performance

Pleasing!!!

i wish jj was my dad

• Warburton has to go
  • Done with him
  • Plan A
  • Joe Garner is Sh**e

Pleasing!!!

All very pleasing.

My only disappointment is that we never scudded them by 5 or 6.  

'Wee Holty' and 'Wilson the Wonder Horse' were sensational the night too.

Where's 'Wee Temps' these days?

:sob:

I was trying to compare them to another team I our league. Certainly not Aberdeen who are also streets ahead. They don't have the bottle of St Johnstone, or even the doggedness of Ross County. They remind me of a Hamilton or Dundee with Rangers shirts on. We absolutely owned them. It was pretty cool.

I was trying to compare them to another team I our league. Certainly not Aberdeen who are also streets ahead. They don't have the bottle of St Johnstone, or even the doggedness of Ross County. They remind me of a Hamilton or Dundee with Rangers shirts on. We absolutely owned them. It was pretty cool.

Like.

Anyone have a decent view of the penalty shout we had?  I'm at the wrong end of the Wheatfield to have seen it clearly.

Anyone have a decent view of the penalty shout we had? I'm at the wrong end of the Wheatfield to have seen it clearly.

I'm in the Gorgie for me it looked a stone Waller everyone else said the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a decent view of the penalty shout we had? I'm at the wrong end of the Wheatfield to have seen it clearly.

Yes. Stonewall penalty.

'Wee Holty' and 'Wilson the Wonder Horse' were sensational the night too.

Where's 'Wee Temps' these days?

:sob:

Wee holtseys played fantastic m8. Surprised temps didn't get a run out but just being rested.

Wee holtseys played fantastic m8. Surprised temps didn't get a run out but just being rested.

:(

Glad 'Boydy' isn't there anymore m9. He's well overdue "scoring for fun". Someone is going to take a spanking off him soon.

:wow:

Glad 'Boydy' isn't there anymore m9. He's well overdue "scoring for fun". Someone is going to take a spanking off him soon.

Yea glad he didn't play tbh. My sources tell me the lads have been bouncing in training as well so a bit surprised with tonights performance.

Anyway not long till Danny Ings signs, him and boydydydy will take the league by storm.

Son Of Anarchy

Someone please bump the sevco thread from a few weeks ago where I said we'd hammer them yet was told we'd be horsed and robbie would shit it. I could do with singing along whilst reading it :) walking away......

Yea glad he didn't play tbh. My sources tell me the lads have been bouncing in training as well so a bit surprised with tonights performance.

Anyway not long till Danny Ings signs, him and boydydydy will take the league by storm.

Thanks for the info m8. :thumbsup:

tartofmidlothian

U seen Barry lately m8?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'm in the Gorgie for me it looked a stone Waller everyone else said the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No inane ramblings from you tonight :jjyay:

Yes. Stonewall penalty.

Indeed. Wasn't there tonight, but got a great view of it on BT TV - ain't no doubt about it - a penalty all the way...

Shanks said no

Went to Roseburn Bar pre and post match (after a quick pint in the TA) and I would like to dedicate the song to just one New Rangers fan.

He thought he was a real man by following my 26 year old daughter through the bar sneering at her (she grew up in Livi / Bathgate and if she had wanted could have wiped the floor with him). However my message to him is that I was only standing up to let her sit down when he saw me looking at him and yes he walked away (actually bolted out of the bar)

tartofmidlothian

Only online m8. Saw his wee bro last season though.

Cool bud. He's a really nice guy. We could do a lot worse for manager m8.

mulleted_jambo

• Warburton has to go
  • Done with him
  • Plan A
  • Joe Garner is Sh**e

Pleasing!!!

Reminds me of kickback last week!

If we are all being honest

1. Rangers are pretty lucky to have the points they do

2. We are pretty unlucky to not have more points than we do

We are a better team than them easily at present and they could still end up bottom 6.

Sendeross Barton  (now gone) and kranjcar would have been bleeding that club at least 60 grand a week. Everyone of there players will be on a higher salary than our players. That Garner guy that came on was 1.8 million !!!!! They are in such a bad state, and probably the worst team to have played us at Tynie this season.

If you play against them high up the pitch , they will ***** about with it and give you chances.

How that huddy Kiernan(?) centre back is a footballer I will never know.

Stephen Muddie

Went to Roseburn Bar pre and post match (after a quick pint in the TA) and I would like to dedicate the song to just one New Rangers fan.

He thought he was a real man by following my 26 year old daughter through the bar sneering at her (she grew up in Livi / Bathgate and if she had wanted could have wiped the floor with him). However my message to him is that I was only standing up to let her sit down when he saw me looking at him and yes he walked away (actually bolted out of the bar)

Got ne pics m8

I was singing 'walking away like the rangera dae`

Same point though. Wound them up something awful.

BroughtyJambo

It was a penalty, no doubt about it. Ref could claim line of sight blocked by other players but linesman should have helped him out.

They are by far the poorest team we have played this season, potentially poorer team than the team we played against in the championship

It was a penalty, no doubt about it. Ref could claim line of sight blocked by other players but linesman should have helped him out.

They are by far the poorest team we have played this season, potentially poorer team than the team we played against in the championship

More the lineman's fault that the referee's.

They really were awful.

With Aberdeen at the weekend then us again the week after, you can see why they might be keeking their pants a bit now :lol:

We should be expecting nothing less than a win next weekend at Ibrox.  

Archived