Sotirios Kyrgiakos

Makween

I really hate this greeting faced, greasy ****wit. Everything about his being offends me. I really, really don't like him. Dick.

He looks like he should be Fagan in Oliver or something like that.

I seem to remember his theatrics were popular with certain Ibrox-season-ticket-holding referees!

Ron Burgundy
Seconded. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grheaser. :mad:

Not a nice man.

PS Whats your signature all about?

PS Whats your signature all about?

A certain member of this board posted those words on the eve of the Scottish Cup Final as part of his initiation into the "Right On Brigade".

I can't mention who it is as he's not posted on this thread, but here's a clue....

A certain member of this board posted those words on the eve of the Scottish Cup Final as part of his initiation into the "Right On Brigade".

I can't mention who it is as he's not posted on this thread, but here's a clue....

istockphoto_1174957_ace_of_hearts_playing_card_vector_illustration.jpg

I would've chosen a different suit, but wasn't sure which best represented Queen of the South.

Ron Burgundy

LOL I was thinking it was something like that but had it down as someone who is a bit of a canary fancier.

LOL I was thinking it was something like that but had it down as someone who is a bit of a canary fancier.

If I had posted those words - or anything in a similar vein - I would not have the brass neck to show my cyber face on here again. Some people have no shame though....:sad:

Seymour M Hersh
I really hate this greeting faced, greasy ****wit. Everything about his being offends me. I really, really don't like him. Dick.

You'll be happy for him now I suspect!!:)

You'll be happy for him now I suspect!!:)

Delighted :D

As well as him being a *****, I always thought that he was a very poor player. He's one of those guys with long hair who thinks that he's a Greek God. He isn't interested in doing what centre halves are meant to do, but in flying into "Hollywood challenges" without getting the basics right.

I want Greece to lose because of Kyrgiakos. I'd go so far as to say that.

Gettin back to the point Kyrgiakos is a James Hunt. Well f***** up on the second goal you cheat. Hope Davis is watching.

The Old Tolbooth

Amen to that brother!!

Never forget what that cheating tw@t done to us :mad:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

The whole Andy Davis incident is still the angriest I have ever been. And this greasy cheating ******* played a major part in that. Karma Zorba my old son.

HA HA HA HA.

He's a total ***** and it was fantastic that whilst he was play-acting, Sweden scored as a direct result of him being a **** defender and a complete arse.

Gerd Muller
HA HA HA HA.

He's a total ***** and it was fantastic that whilst he was play-acting, Sweden scored as a direct result of him being a **** defender and a complete arse.

Seconded. I was laughing my head off!!

I enjoyed that one too. Totally went for the man instead of the ball at the second and also at fault for the first...GIRUY

Commander Harris

good to see Kyriakos getting beat. he'll still claim to this day that he was fouled. :mad:

Anyone got the footage off that? I know it wasn't really caught but I just remember the whole venomous feeling that night

Commander Harris
Anyone got the footage off that? I know it wasn't really caught but I just remember the whole venomous feeling that night

there was a real nastiness in the air that night, I thought it was really going to kick off. Had taken my non-football following brother to the game and he didn't quite know what to make of it all!

colinmaroon

Just in from a meeting and turned the telly on - and blow me off a dyke with a breeze in a bottle - there's the "evil" one - Mr K - getting a couple of dustings from the Swedes.

His puir wee face, sitting greeting on the ground stirred some unrighteous emotions - like, for example, "How do you like them onions???"

Absolutely hilarious at the 2nd. I think he was actually diving for a penalty - in his own box!!!

Must have thought Handy Andy was running the line!!!

Delighted :D

As well as him being a *****, I always thought that he was a very poor player. He's one of those guys with long hair who thinks that he's a Greek God. He isn't interested in doing what centre halves are meant to do, but in flying into "Hollywood challenges" without getting the basics right.

I want Greece to lose because of Kyrgiakos. I'd go so far as to say that.

I await the responses calling you a bigot.

I wonder how many people are feeling indignant about you wanting a team to lose because of connections with the OF. Wonder if its as many who displayed disgust at people wishing Poland to lose.

Yeh I thought the goal was a bit unfortunate for the Greeks at first as I was hoping they might make a game of it at 0-1 ..............untill I watched the replay and saw SK simply dive at the Swede's body in YET ANOTHER attempt to con a ref

GIRFUY ya CHEAT :P

I await the responses calling you a bigot.

I wonder how many people are feeling indignant about you wanting a team to lose because of connections with the OF. Wonder if its as many who displayed disgust at people wishing Poland to lose.

Don't be silly, it's only people who don't like Celtic who are bigots.

Because of the Fyssas/Karapidis connection, I was, initially, rooting for Greece, but on seeing the hateful visage of Kyrgiakos, I was quick to change my allegiance.

Well done Sweden!

Pants Shaton

This 'Quantro' is still the biggest disgrace in Scottish Football history:

_40894881_andydavies270b.jpg

but he couldn't have done it without that slimy cheat Kyrgiakos. Ar$e.

Boab Mugabe

Hope he does an Eduardo to his leg in the next match. Still fuming at what happened that night 3 years ago.

Fud. :mad:

Thig Ar Latha

He's a dirty so and so as well. How many times did the ref over look him kicking Neepy players off the ball, not his wrestling in the box at every free kick.

Did Andy Davis sneak on as an offical! :confused:

The whole Andy Davis incident is still the angriest I have ever been. And this greasy cheating ******* played a major part in that. Karma Zorba my old son.

Agree totally with that. Soon as I saw him I cheered on the swedes. Ft cheating bas***d

Hannah_HMFC

Same! Absolutely loved watching him being so, so bad tonight. Absolutely sh**e "player", cheat and complete disgrace of a human being. :mad::mad:

As I've mentioned often before. Watched him go for a ball against us at Ibrox, season after Davis gate I guess. Instead of attempting to win the ball fairly the tw@t contrived to get a foul by appearing to be flung to the ground in the tackle :sad:.................problem was, the hearts player had given up the ghost a good two yards off..........and the cheating kent ended up just about flinging himself into the advertising boards under his own steam :rofl:

Seymour M Hersh
Just in from a meeting and turned the telly on - and blow me off a dyke with a breeze in a bottle - there's the "evil" one - Mr K - getting a couple of dustings from the Swedes.

His puir wee face, sitting greeting on the ground stirred some unrighteous emotions - like, for example, "How do you like them onions???"

Absolutely hilarious at the 2nd. I think he was actually diving for a penalty - in his own box!!!

Must have thought Handy Andy was running the line!!!

He'd have been awarded it by Davis and Dallas!!:mad:

Seconded. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grheaser. :mad:

Agreed, he's a f*d of the highest order, and he's also a rank footballer

I'd like to introduce him to my 'friend' half-brick.

How he can call himself a footballer amazes me. A thug with no skill.

Bert Le Clos

He's a cheating Grade A baw-bag as well as a *****e footballer. Totally shown up yesterday.

Apart from his hilarious dive for Sweden's 2nd goal I thought he should have been booked for clattering into Ibrahimovic during the 1st half.

Dirty cheat.

Archived