Who would be captain?

daveman49

If Berra gets sold who would replace him as captain? Given our current leadership issues on and off the park I cant think of anyone that can provide the spark we need.....robbie, banksy????

Can we play without a captain ? I think out of what's left then that would be best. we could just get VR to come out at the start for the coin toss.

heartsfc_fan

Banks - he seems to be the only one who does any shouting during the games. No one else does!

I can't see that, as that would mean actually turning up for games.

Though I suppose he could do it via a web cam or something.

Don't you mean fax ? :P

does anyone really care. hearts are a joke under romanov and a club that we all could be proud of has turned into a complete shambles.

----------------------------------------------------------------

ROMANOV= NO HONOUR, NO PRIDE, NO HONESTY AND NO AMBITION.

he's clueless about football too.

Clerry Jambo
does anyone really care. hearts are a joke under romanov and a club that we all could be proud of has turned into a complete shambles.

----------------------------------------------------------------

ROMANOV= NO HONOUR, NO PRIDE, NO HONESTY AND NO AMBITION.

he's clueless about football too.

Here Here Mitch

We would need to buy someone with leadership qualities. Unfortunately, these qualities are the last kind that VR wants at our club.

Ibrahim Tall

Clum.

Given how short a period of time the last couple captains have managed before they've been sold i think i'll take the short term pain of him getting a game. :cool:

There's plenty care Mitch mod delete

so your rather back romanov than a guy who's followed the hearts since the early 60's and fought for his team many times in the bad old days.

you live in a dream world hoping this moron will change his ways. where is your pride in the heart of midlothian.

anyone who harms our players and team is no friend of mine no matter how much money he has or how many arse-lickers follow the muppet he will be the target of my hatred.

glentoranhearts
so your rather back romanov than a guy who's followed the hearts since the early 60's and fought for his team many times in the bad old days.

you live in a dream world hoping this moron will change his ways. where is your pride in the heart of midlothian.

anyone who harms our players and team is no friend of mine no matter how much money he has or how many arse-lickers follow the muppet he will be the target of my hatred.

C'mon Vlad's no that bad

Believe

Next season will be a good one

:)

C'mon Vlad's no that bad

Believe

Next season will be a good one

:)

aye right;)

Drew Busby !

It doesn't matter any more. Captain of what anyway ? Captain of a group of individuals whose reasons for being here range from being "too crap to get a game anywhere else" to "being sold on whenever an acceptable offer comes in".

Captain of sweet feck all !

Toxteth O'Grady
Pinilla.

Good shout, he'd be my first choice closely followed by Beslija or Makela

If Robbie Neilson is made captain of Hearts it will be the lowest day in the clubs history.

If Robbie Neilson is made captain of Hearts it will be the lowest day in the clubs history.

So who WOULD you put in as Captain then?:rolleyes:

So who WOULD you put in as Captain then?:rolleyes:

Funnily enough it's not my job to appoint a captain of the club. I would never have had the club in such a shambles that we have had no appropriate manager for over 31 months and have got rid of any leaders or characters we had in the squad.

There is not one player on the clubs books who deserves the position of club captain but if pushed to pick one of the current nonentities I would probably go for Karipidis as he has a bit of a presence and should be an automatic pick.

Robbie Neilson should be nowhere near the first team nevermind captain and the fact he is still at the club says everything about the last couple of years. Anybody with any talent who was around during the 05-06 season has been poached away or has wanted out of the circus. The fact nobody has wanted him and the fact he couldn't believe his luck at the deal he was on at Tynecastle compared to what he would get at any sane football club says it all.

robbie neilson - yeah he's limited but gives 100% every game and I think that could rub off on others if he was given the chance

or

banks- experienced but might end up coaching next season

or

stewart - I think the responsibility might do him good

robbie neilson - yeah he's limited but gives 100% every game and I think that could rub off on others if he was given the chance

or

banks- experienced but might end up coaching next season

The only thing that rubs off from Robbie is the jobbie.

Banks, nice chap but captain of Hearts. How far we have sunk.

Only a Game
Funnily enough it's not my job to appoint a captain of the club. I would never have had the club in such a shambles that we have had no appropriate manager for over 31 months and have got rid of any leaders or characters we had in the squad.

There is not one player on the clubs books who deserves the position of club captain but if pushed to pick one of the current nonentities I would probably go for Karipidis as he has a bit of a presence and should be an automatic pick.

Robbie Neilson should be nowhere near the first team nevermind captain and the fact he is still at the club says everything about the last couple of years. Anybody with any talent who was around during the 05-06 season has been poached away or has wanted out of the circus. The fact nobody has wanted him and the fact he couldn't believe his luck at the deal he was on at Tynecastle compared to what he would get at any sane football club says it all.

Couldnt agree more. Signing a captain and 3 or 4 players with bollox between their legs is a priority amongst many priorities we have. Even if we keep Berra

If Robbie or Banksy are first team regulars next season then we are doomed once again.

Yeah they were to blame, effin barstewards.... :confused:

I actually thought they were among a very small group of players who could go on their summer holiday's actually feeling like they done their all for the their team-mates / coach / fans

Archived