Aaron Ramsey (NON Hearts)

kearney19

Seymour M Hersh

Any way you cut it is Arsene Whinger going to splash out on experience does anyone think? He's losing Hleb and possibly others with experience is a ?5m teenager with potential the answer? What does it say about Whinger?

Walter Payton
Any way you cut it is Arsene Whinger going to splash out on experience does anyone think? He's losing Hleb and possibly others with experience is a ?5m teenager with potential the answer? What does it say about Whinger?

He backs his ability to coach raw talent into the finished article rather than spending 4 times as much on a bigger name that might fail to deliver?

I've got no ties to Arsenal whatsoever, but don't think you can ignore what he's done repeatedly with young players coming through his Arsenal system.

Walter Payton
Send Wenger down a vid of Clum.............ka-ching :D

.... But even Wenger couldn't do anything in this case!

He backs his ability to coach raw talent into the finished article rather than spending 4 times as much on a bigger name that might fail to deliver?

I've got no ties to Arsenal whatsoever, but don't think you can ignore what he's done repeatedly with young players coming through his Arsenal system.

I'm not fussy about Arsenal either, but Wenger is one of the best around at doing that.

He's a torn faced sod but his record with players cant be ignored.

Wenger has already got a deal tied up for Nasri anyway after the Euros, Ramseys been bought for the future and will play games this season anyway.

If Hearts can get a manager with a fraction of Wenger's ability to coach and nurture young talent we will be very, very fortunate.

Say What Again
Send Wenger down a vid of Clum.............ka-ching :D

We'd probably be better off NOT sending a video :)

Ray Winstone

Given his past record with signing youngsters and turning them into very very good players I will back him on this one.

I reakon Arsenal will be back winning the title in the next 5 years.

jamboinglasgow
If Hearts can get a manager with a fraction of Wenger's ability to coach and nurture young talent we will be very, very fortunate.

I would be delighted if we had a Wenger style manager. If they did have a fraction of the abilty then it would be amazing.

Arsenal down our throats again.

Who cares?

If u dont care about Arsenal or Ramsey dont post then

Seymour M Hersh
Wenger has already got a deal tied up for Nasri anyway after the Euros, Ramseys been bought for the future and will play games this season anyway.

Liverpool have first option on Nasri as part of the deal for for the French forward they sold (the one with the radge hairstyles). Apart from that he's another youngster. I just don't think Arsenal are going to challenge the big two again next season due to lack of experience.

Nasris already agreed a contract with Arsenal.

He will be in Arsenal colours next season.

Seymour M Hersh
Nasris already agreed a contract with Arsenal.

He will be in Arsenal colours next season.

You're in Dumfries!! You've not even got electricity there yet!!!:hobofish:

Liverpool have first option on Nasri as part of the deal for for the French forward they sold (the one with the radge hairstyles). Apart from that he's another youngster. I just don't think Arsenal are going to challenge the big two again next season due to lack of experience.

Im pretty sure that i read somewhere that Nasri had already agreed terms with Arsenal and it just needed to be finalised with a medical etc.

I dont have a link though.

You're in Dumfries!! You've not even got electricity there yet!!!:hobofish:

Erm... how am I a Hobo? Some pun about electricity, how do you work that one out? your wrong about the 1st option and hes already agreed to move to Arsenal, other things have to be worked out 1st and it will go ahead after the Euros.

This article proves United have no clue to handle a transfer with a young talent like Ramsey properly:

Heres Uniteds intake on it to the fans:

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6611363

But heres the story with what happened:

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/the-reason-why-aaron-ramsey-choose-arsenal/

Archived