Not the kind of Player/Pre-Season Game We want at Tynecastle

colinmaroon

colinmaroon

What would happen if Mad Vlad took the advice of Kickbackers???

Vladimir Romanov has announced that, after a 'spiritual' experience, and in his new persona as a born again football club owner, he has resolved to toe the JKB party line and give the fans what they want!!!

This has, first, drastically changed his player recruitment policy!

In response to the rejection of Roland Linz, because he's a "diver" and that's "not the kind of player we want at Tynecastle" - the following players are forever removed from the prospective list of recruits:

Ronaldo

Robben

Ronaldhino

Ribery

Rakitic

Ribeiro

Ramos

Rosenberg

and that's just the R's!!!

Ruud van Nistelroy was quoted last night as saying, when I was impeded going round Buffon, I was tempted to dive but I knew that might kill any chance of a move to Hearts and so I tried to stay on my feet. My only concern is that, in the heat of the game, later, I did fling myself, and maybe I've blown the opportunity of a lifetime.

Romanov confirmed that as the case shortly after the end of the game!!!

Also, there will be no pre-season games at Tynecastle ever again!!!

Barcelona were too good, and Hull City are not good enough - and as every other team can be sorted into either one of these categories, the whole concept has been scrapped!!!

We wait to hear how the shrewd advice of JKB punters may effect other decisions, particularly regarding a manager. Taking the advice that any experienced manager would be better than the likes of Frail or Korbochka or Uncle Tom Cobbly, the short list is now down to a manager from Rickett and Coleman, and a manager from British Home Stores!!!

Drylaw Hearts
What would happen if Mad Vlad took the advice of Kickbackers???

Vladimir Romanov has announced that, after a 'spiritual' experience, and in his new persona as a born again football club owner, he has resolved to toe the JKB party line and give the fans what they want!!!

This has, first, drastically changed his player recruitment policy!

In response to the rejection of Roland Linz, because he's a "diver" and that's "not the kind of player we want at Tynecastle" - the following players are forever removed from the prospective list of recruits:

Ronaldo

Robben

Ronaldhino

Ribery

Rakitic

Ribeiro

Ramos

Rosenberg

and that's just the R's!!!

Ruud van Nistelroy was quoted last night as saying, when I was impeded going round Buffon, I was tempted to dive but I knew that might kill any chance of a move to Hearts and so I tried to stay on my feet. My only concern is that, in the heat of the game, later, I did fling myself, and maybe I've blown the opportunity of a lifetime.

Romanov confirmed that as the case shortly after the end of the game!!!

Also, there will be no pre-season games at Tynecastle ever again!!!

Barcelona were too good, and Hull City are not good enough - and as every other team can be sorted into either one of these categories, the whole concept has been scrapped!!!

We wait to hear how the shrewd advice of JKB punters may effect other decisions, particularly regarding a manager. Taking the advice that any experienced manager would be better than the likes of Frail or Korbochka or Uncle Tom Cobbly, the short list is now down to a manager from Rickett and Coleman, and a manager from British Home Stores!!!

The hilarity.

...after a 'spiritual' experience...

To use colinmaroonspeak...

He must have read your signature!!! He now belongs to Jesus!!!

Sing Hosannah.

To use colinmaroonspeak...

He must have read your signature!!! He now belongs to Jesus!!!

Sing Hosannah.

Speaking of signatures ( forgive me if you have explained elsewhere) but what is yours all about!!?:)

Dr. Bapswent
Baps, wtf is with that dog?!

Its the most accurate way of describing the feeling you get when you read some of the posts at the moment.

Its the most accurate way of describing the feeling you get when you read some of the posts at the moment.

I see.

Or as Sam Malone ( Cheers, 1986) would say on reading this stuff....

"I would rather watch old people eat"

colinmaroon

It's quite spooky, y'know!!!

Your dug and my post have the same motivating factor!!!

colinmaroon
Religious zealots are the worst.

Nibble! Nibble!

Maybe aye! Maybe naw!

Naw!

Nibble! Nibble!

Maybe aye! Maybe naw!

Naw!

I'm glad that you're down to one exclamation mark per sentence. We'll have you using full stops in no time.

Imeantasong
I'm glad that you're down to one exclamation mark per sentence. We'll have you using full stops in no time.

Amen?

colinmaroon

You think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

Archived