Tierney-broken ankle

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot

As he title says.

Suspected Broken ankle for  the lad.

Bit of a  bummer for Scotland.

Unsure  if it will stall or hamper Celtic running away with the league?

Not good for the  young lad.

Maybe  they'll move in for Osh as a   replacement.....

As he title says.

Read he's broken is ankle before

With Robertson out as well, I'd imagine Lee Wallace will step in who is better than Tierney IMO

Bold statement. 

chester copperpot

With Robertson out as well, I'd imagine Lee Wallace will step in who is better than Tierney IMO

Are you ****ing serious

I wish this was true. But you are way out.

Top player the lad, defo miss for scotland

Agree, we need all our best to have a fighting chance against England

Jesus seriously!!!!!!

Tierney looks an absolute superstar who really could go on and play down south for a top team and have an outstanding career...

Even suggesting Trigger is currently anywhere near Tierney suggests you havent seen much if anything of Tierney and remember Trigger in his Hearts days before taking the Sevco pound and his dire displays and 'career' afterwards....

Kingsley and Wallace would be the shout and if so fair enough

But although he is a wee bit over rated shinnie surely does deserve a call ip

No he is not IMO.

Jesus. Scotland's injuries mounting up, Robertson, Snodgrass and now Tierney. Very much doubt we would get anything even with EVERY player available but certainly these 3 would have all been in the reckoning to play some part. Have a very bad feeling about whats going to happen at Wembley as despite how England have been playing recently I think they will be up for this game.

Meh. Celtic will win the league by 20+ points anyway and Scotland will almost certainly shite themselves from an average England team and lose regardless of who plays left back. Sad but true.

Tierney hasn't been a standout for Scotland. Haven't seen that much of him at Celtic, but will reserve judgement for a couple of seasons or until he starts to stand out in Europe, for Scotland or in a better league. I'm tired of the conveyor belt of 'outstanding' youngsters that have come through at Celtic, been raved about for 12-18months and the disappeared into relative obscurity.

Left back is one area where Scotland have reasonable options and anyway we're almost certainly going to lose to England regardless. They may be average, but sadly they are much, much better than us.

Gutted for the lad. Cracking player who seems to have his head screwed on. Paterson suffered a serious injury at a similar age, but came back stronger, so fingers crossed.

Shinnie is a must against England, Wallace will get slaughtered.

Tierney hasn't been a standout for Scotland. Haven't seen that much of him at Celtic, but will reserve judgement for a couple of seasons or until he starts to stand out in Europe, for Scotland or in a better league. I'm tired of the conveyor belt of 'outstanding' youngsters that have come through at Celtic, been raved about for 12-18months and the disappeared into relative obscurity.

Left back is one area where Scotland have reasonable options and anyway we're almost certainly going to lose to England regardless. They may be average, but sadly they are much, much better than us.

Tierney hasn't been a standout for scotland because he has only played twice

I'm not writing him off or suggesting that if fit he shouldn't get a chance in the Scotland team. As I said, if he is a stand out in some of his next few internationals, then I'll begin to buy into the hype and will get excited that Scotland might have a genuinely top level player.

I'm not willing to accept it is clear he is a top class player on the basis of one season at Celtic and two mediocre international appearances. We've been down that road before.

Meh. Makes no difference to us and Scotland will get humped off England whether Kieran Tierney plays or not. Shame for the kid though.

Wallace has been criticised for his recent performances on RFC forums.

Wonder what Mr Brownbear thinks about Wallace for Scotland ?

Must be a right footed journey man in the championship that can fill in.Joking aside The lads going to be a top player,very talented

As he title says.

Best player in scotland..

And was man of the match in one and arguably our best player in the second

I'm not writing him off or suggesting that if fit he shouldn't get a chance in the Scotland team. As I said, if he is a stand out in some of his next few internationals, then I'll begin to buy into the hype and will get excited that Scotland might have a genuinely top level player.

I'm not willing to accept it is clear he is a top class player on the basis of one season at Celtic and two mediocre international appearances. We've been down that road before.

Regardless of any hype, most of us can see already that this young man is an outstanding talent. I couldn't personally care about his Scotland appearances but I'm willing to go with what I've seen with my own eyes. Best left back in Scotland - by some distance.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

And was man of the match in one and arguably our best player in the second

I would have been gutted that a player of his calibre would be missing from the Scotland squad.. but **** um. He plays for Celtic.

And he was our best player in Slovakia!!

Shame for the lad and Scotland.  With Southampton's 2 left backs out too, he must have been in the frame for a call up from their feeder club.

Wonder what Mr Brownbear thinks about Wallace for Scotland ?

Lee hasn't been as bad as some are saying. He hasn't been playing well either.

Thought he had a good game on Tuesday against SJ.

Personally, I've lost my real passion for the Scotland team. If Lee plays, he will do okay. I'd love to see him do well.

Samuel Camazzola

Very interesting opinion. Very strange but interesting.

chester copperpot

Lee hasn't been as bad as some are saying. He hasn't been playing well either.

Thought he had a good game on Tuesday against SJ.

Personally, I've lost my real passion for the Scotland team. If Lee plays, he will do okay. I'd love to see him do well.

I think we all want that mate. See when I dismissed the guy that said Wallace was better than Tierney, that wasn't me having a dig at Wallace.

I actually think he's a class player, I just happen to think that Tierney is top notch and on his way to big things.

From what I am hearing, he wont be at Celtic next year as both Arsenal and Liverpool want him so dont expect him to be there next year.

Its a shame as Scotland have 4 class LB's in Robertson, Tierney, Wallace and Shinnie but have very little else!

Except maybe Burke.

:lol: ffs man, Wallace probably isn't even as good as Shinnie.

I think we all want that mate. See when I dismissed the guy that said Wallace was better than Tierney, that wasn't me having a dig at Wallace.

I actually think he's a class player, I just happen to think that Tierney is top notch and on his way to big things.

From what I am hearing, he wont be at Celtic next year as both Arsenal and Liverpool want him so dont expect him to be there next year.

Its a shame as Scotland have 4 class LB's in Robertson, Tierney, Wallace and Shinnie but have very little else!

Except maybe Burke.

I said myself further up the board, Tierney is a better player than Lee. I get what you meant.

I agree, Tierney will leave for bigger and better things, probably another two years at them.

Tosh'sleftfoot, on 28 Oct 2016 - 6:25 PM, said:

As he title says.

Laughing at "Bit of a bummer" looked on Tierney's twitter page and there was a picture of some guy getting Tierney's name tattooed on his backside

Regardless of any hype, most of us can see already that this young man is an outstanding talent. I couldn't personally care about his Scotland appearances but I'm willing to go with what I've seen with my own eyes. Best left back in Scotland - by some distance.

Is he better than Robertson I don't think so

Bazzas right boot

Laughing at "Bit of a bummer" looked on Tierney's twitter page and there was a picture of some guy getting Tierney's name tattooed on his backside

Ha ha.

I might get a tattoo of osh on mine.

Archived