To go or not to go to watch Hearts away from home

Maroon Sailor

At the moment it can only be viewed as a waste of money as performances and results are poor in the main. We should be approaching every game the same way, attack from the off.

I've just arrived in Aviemore from Peterborough. No way am I turning around and not going now!! Just need a good performance to make it worthwhile

We_are_the_Hearts

I've just arrived in Aviemore from Peterborough. No way am I turning around and not going now!! Just need a good performance to make it worthwhile

Good effort mate

Away games are brilliant.

Fortunate to miss Wednesday due to travel issues making it too late on working night.

Overall we are a work in progress and perhaps not as good as many of us thought we were.

Actually really happy have the Inverness game so quickly. Chance to get on track again.

Maroon Sailor

There are many good reason why people don't go to games (home or away) but if you claim to be a supporter, then thinking the team won't be playing like Barcelona is not one of those reasons

Does any football supporter think that ?

I only go if there's a supermarket near the stadia or free parking elsewhere.

I tell myself to stop going to away games, but come the day of the game blind optimism gets the better of me and I end up going. I have been to fir park, rugby park and mcdiarmid park countless times and have yet to witness a single Hearts victory at these venues. The closest was when victory was cruelly snatched away by a St Johnstone free kick by Martin Hardie that was literally the last kick of the game.

Credit to those going up today. Im not going but really hope the team gets the finger out and gets a result the guys making the trip deserve.

Nelly Terraces

Only missed 1 single away game in Div 1. Didn't go to a single one last season (bar Fester Rd farce) and no intention of going to any this season either. Utter waste of money and effort most of the time.

Due to living down South I don't get to many games these days. My fav away days include Dunfermline, Motherwell, Dundee and their neighbours. I also used to enjoy trips to Falkirk even after an incident with a smarmy copper when I was 12. And also Raith away.

Archived