What a shocking game this is

mr fox

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, the plastic sky generation have really lost the plot.

shocking....really?

Some people are happy as long as we win some people like to watch decent football

I am the later

Bazzas right boot

Some people are happy as long as we win some people like to watch decent football

I am the later

Iv'e seen dire games, that wasn't one, it wasn't great but it was ok.

Dire...

btw if that is dire we can be dire all year, gave very little away and created a fair amount.

I am the later

We were the away team and Motherwell for large chunks of the game played with 9 behind the ball.

I'd settle for away games like that every day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am the later

Jeez you couldn't make this up? Turn it off then or watch Coronation Street or play a Barcelona recorded game. Unbelievable! H1b5

The Real Maroonblood

I am the later

I'll take crap every week with wins.

I am the later

And yet you support hibs.

Gut feeling

It can be 2 opinions

1 look at the bigger picture good result but from my point of view the game was poor

2 people only look at the result

sorry if certain pond dwellers only focus on the result I want to see better football it was drivel

I am the later

Later?

Or, latter.

First half was a bit stale but we deserved to be 1-0 at HT.

Second half was cracking, with some serious skill from the likes of Djoum and Watt. Paterson's goal was a screamer, Djoum's goal was a screamer.

It can be 2 opinions

1 look at the bigger picture good result but from my point of view the game was poor

sorry if certain pond dwellers only focus on the result I want to see better football it was drivel

I knew it

To be fair to the OP first half was pretty poor. Looked miles better second half and finished strong.

Watt was unlucky not to be on the score sheet but Paterson and Djoums goals, just wow :)

I thought we played pretty well against a team sitting back and I think, trying to play on the counter attack.

Having watched the Man U and Southampton Euro games this week, this game was a hundred times better.

mahgrassyshoes

Thought we struggled to break them down first half. They were happy to sit in and let us come at them. We struggled and got a bit of luck for the first. Think awful is a bit harsh

If I had to pick which of the last 3 games we would have scored 3 goals in, it wouldn't have been this one.

Great result though and decent second half performance.

scott herbertson

Just in from work so didn't see the game, was it brutal?

TBH, I don't care, goals+points=Prizes

no

OP should Fox off

This !! Decent performance and result dominated the game. If your looking for better week in week out then your watching the wrong league not just the wrong team. I felt we played well for large chunks and at last got some breaks still more to come from this team. Mr Fox clearly watches too much EPL or other p**h to appreciate Scottish football. Not the best game but way better than average!!

The piece of skill from Watt was worth the entrance fee alone.

The OP been playing too much FIFA '17?

It can be 2 opinions

Are you related to Liam Fox? Sounds like it!

We were away from home against a bogie team, I'll take that result any day of the week. I just don't get the negativity. Could we have played better? Of course! Can't knock a 3-1 win away though.

We were away from home against a bogie team, I'll take that result any day of the week. I just don't get the negativity. Could we have played better? Of course! Can't knock a 3-1 win away though.

I agree with you but all my thread said was what a shocking GAME this is !!

Did you actually enjoy it ?

Doctor FinnBarr

Speechless at the responses

Maybe I should start taking magic mushrooms

Going by the responses I thought you maybe had

I agree with you but all my thread said was what a shocking GAME this is !!

Did you actually enjoy it ?

What do you think you are achieving ?

Thought we struggled to break them down first half. They were happy to sit in and let us come at them. We struggled and got a bit of luck for the first. Think awful is a bit harsh

If I had to pick which of the last 3 games we would have scored 3 goals in, it wouldn't have been this one.

Great result though and decent second half performance.

This. I'd add that a lot of the first half was decent too without being penetrative, but away from home it was a solid performance.

Archived